Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'The Way', losing control?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

'The Way', losing control?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:20 pm

As the smoke thinned slightly, a silhouette stood there, glowing a golden aura. A blade was swung and the sand flew out in all directions away from her and Viz as she said in a different voice So, that was your Cero? I must say, and the voice changed locations to behind him as a small cut appeared on Viz's face I would have lost if not for this. and she reappeared in front of him (Around 3 meters away) and raised a medallion to show that the aura came from that as she finished Now you see my full power, no matter how quickly I brought it out. Now, will you give me your name, or shall I defeat you and ask your host?
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:08 am

WHen the sand falls, she would be able to see him there, fading away. From below her, the ground quakes and trembles, as a much larger cero explodes from under her, being much stronger and more destructive. A dark shape follows the explosion, and lands on it's feet, several meters away. A larger spiritual pressure and reitsu comes off it, and when the sand falls (or when she moves out of the way of the sand so she can see), she can see him, standing there...but now he is several stories tall, his tail has extended a good length. Wings have formed on his back, and he falls foward, and grows more in size. He then turns and faces her, showing a mask like a wolf's on it's head. It's wings look to be about 15 feet in length, the color of pure shadow, and the spikes on it's tail grew about a foot. It roars at her, as a black blast (bala) fires from it's face at her.

OOC: The sound of sand moving was him using Gemelos SonĂ­do, as he was turning more into a hollow.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:25 pm

As the Bala flies towards her, she is suddenly gone as sand kicks up from the speed of her Hirenkyaku. She then said from behind Viz A Sonido... Damn, I'm late. and started to focus spiritual pressure in all sorts of areas. She had a plan...
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:24 pm

As she focused, his tail lashed out, catching her in the stomach, and the spikes impaling her slightly, as the tail wrapped around her. Tiny expolsions come from teh base of teh spikes, as they act like ceros, the spikes lodging themselfs in her skin. He then threw her up in teh air, and slammed his tail back down on her.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:31 pm

As she got hit by the tail the second time, she rolled to side and rolled away from the tail far enough to refrain from getting hurt too much. She turned to Viz and was bleeding a lot, but the golden energy seemed to fade a little as she started to heal. She jumped backwards and yelled out "Release, Holy Barrier!" and a see through wall of energy surrounded him as she pulled out a Ginto and slammed it into the ground. It had a golden vapor within it, and it flew over and reinforced the spiritual wall. This all took around 4 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:07 am

The hollow seemed to laugh, as it watched her slam it into the ground.
'Why....'
Slowly, during the four seconds, the hollow spreads it's wings to their fullest extent, as he flexed his tail, letting the spikes regrow on it, replacing those that were in the girl's skin.Tiny balls of energy began to form, at each joint of the wings, making the wings themselfs start to glow.
'Why aren't I strong enough yet!'
The hollow's reitsu sudden spikes again, this time, having a more relaxing feeling, instead of a Hollow's feel.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 2:44 pm

Diana sat down on her knees and said "A beast such as you can never defeat me. The only reason I have yet to use my more advanced techniques is because of the fact there's still a Shinigami in there. So, you better ready, one of us is gonna beat you." and thought 'Come on Viz, hurry!'
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:38 pm

OOC:Sorry it took so long, my internet's been messing up.

IC: From each of the joints, a cero fires, but doesn't end, instead, it contines to fire. The wings glow a tad brighter, and above them, wing shaped ceros fire. They too, dont' stop, but rather continue to fire. It flicks it's tail, as it grows about a third it's size. It roared at her, as the sand around it's feet began to circle about it, slowly raising up as its' reaitsu's began to increase again, though noteably slower this time. About the same time, Diana's body would begin to feel weaker, as if she had been up several days in a row, without sleep. This was due to the poison that coated the tip of the spikes on his tail, but since she didn't know that, she would only think she was over exerting herself.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:03 pm

Diana smirked and said "Why am I so... Tired? Seriously. I slept before coming here." She focused her spiritual pressure and fired off several arrows towards Viz.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 1:54 am

The beast roars, raising it's foot and smashing it down, as the ceros ended. Sand rose up in front of it, as it's roar -infused with reaitsu- stopped several of the arrows (Once they got about 3 feet.), and the rest passes through the sand harmlessly, going stright through. From behind Diana, the sand shifts, and a humaniod hand comes out of it, followed by a arm, and then a body. The body still retains the wings and the tail, in fact, the only thing that sets it apart from the other one was the fact that this one was about the same size that Viz was. The beast was no longer in the cage that Diana had put up around it, and he turns back to her, as the muscles in her legs and arms deteriorate enough from the tendons to prevent them from being used. A soft hissing sound comes from it, as it stretches it's left arm to her. "My mask....break it."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 3:17 am

"Sorry... This might hurt a little." there was then a huge flash of light as a spiritual aura enveloped her. The aura was then focused in the Seele Schneider as several glowing marks appeared in the sand. As the aura grew, the sand was blasted away from the glowing marks, showing they were Seele Schneiders. The Reiatsu formed a barrier around the two of them as she swung her now much larger and much more powerful Seele Schneider at him. Something flashed in her mind as she knew she was over-using her powers. Take this! Shatter reality, Solaris! the image hung in her mind and the blade flared out as she felt it's effects. 'I'm running out of energy... This battle's gonna end soon, one way or the other...'

OOC: Explanation time: This is just me explaining a lot of stuff, how she did it, how she hid the Seele Schneider, etc, feel free to ignore it, I just felt like explaining stuff... She isn't using as much of her body and is now using Ransotengai, so that's why she can still move. Also, by forming the Quincy symbol with Seele Schneiders, she can maximize her potential, and they were put there during the time you were in the cage. They were controlled with her Reiatsu and slid within the sand from behind her so you wouldn't notice. Also, it seems that her bow's energy is being channeled into the Seele Schneider, meaning even more power. And finally, if she hits, she isn't swinging through the skull, but is stopping at the face, splitting the mask in twine. Not sure if she hit though, as that's your choice and might end the battle... And this has been longer than the actual post... Odd... Also, the last sentence in the post is thoughts, not out loud.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 1:00 pm

OOC: Lol, tis fine. Think I'll make him lose it real quick.

IC: For Viz, time and motion slow down, as he hears his heartbeat grow louder and louder, deafening him. His face, behind his mask, twichs and contorts, as his eyes grow darker. A growl comes from him, deep and low, like that of a angry and hungry wolf, and he reaches up towards her face, his hand glowing slightly, as a bala slowly formed. He fires it, just as the tip of her weapon hit the nose of his mask, breaking it off, and shoving her back with the bala. When the nose breaks, Viz snaps back in control, and the mask shatters to the ground.He then kneels, panting hard.
Inside her body, the poison slowly works it's way through out her body, almost reaching her heart and brain. She begins to black out, after she regains her balance.
Shaking his head, Viz forces himself to his feet, drawing his Zanpoktou, which had reappeared back in it's sheath when he had returned to a humaniod form, and walks over to her, the tip of the sword dragging in the sand.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 1:54 pm

"Well... That's not... Good... So it was a poison... Damnit..." she said, on the brink of unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:28 pm

Standing above her, he stared down at her, swaying a little. Slowly, he raised his Zanpoktou, and out-streched his left arm.and he swung the sword down on it, the tip of it slicing open his arm. His face showed no pain, as a waterfall of blood fell on to the sand. He kneeled, and moved the cut above her mouth, whispering "Drink....if you want to live...." He was the only one that knew this, but the cure to the poison was in his blood. The only problem was, if he wasn't able to revert in time to give them his blood, they would die quickly. He smirks slightly, thinking 'I came to to get away and save people...but it seems I didn't get as far away as I had hoped...'
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:48 pm

Diana seemed reluctant before she felt it weakening her more. She did so, although reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:46 am

As she drank, it had a metallic taste, like rust and salt was mixed with his blood, but it slowly changed, into a flavor that her body was more accoustmed too as she drifted off to unconcisness. Once she was out, he picked her up, and slung her over his shoulder, as the bklood he gave her slowly repaired the broken tissue in her body, and he took her to the world of the living, where he dropped her off onto of a roof of a random building, and shunpos away. She came too later, once her tissue and organs repaired themselfs, and next to her was a basket of fruits and bottles of water.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:38 am

Diana awoke and saw the stuff next to her as she muttered "Thanks Viz." she got up, but even though her physical body was healed, she was still weak because of how much power she used. She shook her head and ate some of the fruit as she wondered where Viz had gone. She sighed and said to herself "Eh, he can take care of himself. I just hope he doesn't Hollowfy here in the world of the living... Wait, why am I talking out loud?" she smiled and sighed again as she drank some water and laid down for a little while. She felt herself drifting off to a light sleep, expecting anything. Except a dancing pie... Weird dreams...
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:32 am

OOC: And done. o.o Unless you want to continue with this one.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:28 pm

OOC: Hmm... Continuing would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:59 pm

OOC: We can then. I just can't level up his mask anymore right now.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:05 pm

OOC: Okay.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:47 pm

He shunpos over to the building before, carrying another bottle of water. He wnodered when she would awaken, since he couldn't just leave her there, but at the same time, he needed to train more. He saw her moving a little, and sat down next to her, after stepping onto the building.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:43 pm

She woke up when she heard him Shunpo onto the roof. She looked to her side as she said "Hey Viz."
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:35 pm

He smiles slightly, and nods to her. "Welcome back, chicka. You've been sleeping for a while."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:36 pm

"I noticed. Weird dreams too, that was a rather fat pie to be tap-dancing... I have some really odd dreams." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

'The Way', losing control?
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Hueco Mundo :: Desert Sands-
Jump to: