A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

'The Way', losing control?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: 'The Way', losing control?    Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:08 pm

With a slient cry, a hole opened up in the sands of the desert in Hueco Mundo, and a man in a pure white opera mask climbed out of it, and stood on the sand. As his mask faded away, so did the hole in the sand, until there was nothing left of either of them. The man coughed, a deep, body-racking cough, and covered his mouth with his left hand. His hand was wet with blood, his lips flecked with it once the fit and left. Wiping off the hand in the sand, he started walking, one hand on his sword, the other in his pocket. Viz's reistu was chaotic, raising and lowering in stregth, alternating between a calm feeling, and one of torment and evil will.
He could feel Albaster attacking him again, sensing his control slipping. Once again, he beat him back, but he was still losting pieces of his soul to the hollow inside, as welll as his sanity. Just as he was about to let go, and let the hollow out for a bit, he sensed people near by. Cursing them, and himself for his bad luck, he headed off in the oppisote direction, moving at the speeds of a rank 5 Espada, at least when his resitu was chaotic. When it wasn't, it took all he had just to keep walking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Wed May 11, 2011 6:00 pm

OOC: Bump.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Wed May 11, 2011 10:36 pm

Diana was walking in El Desierto Infierno in order to let off some steam when she felt something "A Shinigami? No, an- What the Hell is this pressure?" She ran towards the point it came from, using Shunpo to get there, when suddenly, it flared out. Diana fell over from it as she hadn't expected something like that. She ran over to see what that was when she saw a man there. She ran over to him to see what was wrong when she sensed that the spiritual pressure was coming from him. She cautiously got behind him and said "What are you? You wear the Shihakusho of a Shinigami, but your spiritual pressure..." She materialized her bow and said "You need help though, and I can give it. Who and what are you?" She stood there poised for battle, if such a situation would occur.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Thu May 12, 2011 10:03 pm

He sighs, and stops walking, adtempting to try and get his reitsu under control. He looks back at the person that the voice came from, saying, "I am what you see me as, nothing more, nothing less...." Grunting softly, just barly loudn enough to be heard, his reitsu spikes again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Thu May 12, 2011 11:33 pm

"Here." Diana walked over to him as she continued "What happened?" she then pulled out some healing Ginto to help him heal a little so they could go somewhere safe, cause El Desierto Infierno isn't a very safe place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Fri May 13, 2011 6:54 am

Getting it back under control, he waved it away. "I'll be fine. I'm just-" Before he could finish, his body bent double again, a coughing fit taking over his body. He covered his mouth wiht his hand, as his reitsu changed to one of evil will and spiked once more, higher than before. He took his hand away, with it having a light cover of blood, and he got his reitsu back to normal. He strightened back up, wiping his mouth clean. "I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Fri May 13, 2011 5:03 pm

"Like Hell you are." Diana felt the spike and wanted to fall over but ignored it. "What is going on here? Your body doesn't seem to be hurt physically... What's wrong?" She looked at him, genuinely worried. "I'm gonna help even if you say you're fine, so you might as well tell me what's the matter." Diana seemed resilient in that she would help him. "What's your name? I'm Diana."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Sat May 14, 2011 12:00 am

He sighs, and says "Call me Viz...and being around me isn't the smartest thing at the moment."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Sat May 14, 2011 1:33 am

"And I'm not the smartest of people. It's nice to meet you Viz. What are you doing in El Desierto Infierno? This isn't the kind of place you'd find a Shinigami." She then brushed her light brown hair out of her face as she continued "And what's wrong with you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Sat May 14, 2011 12:37 pm

"I could ask the smae as you. What's a Quincy doing here?" he asks, avioding the question about what was wrong. For a moment, his eyes changed color, the irises turning a deep purple color, before returning to normal. At the same time, his reitsu turns evil, and has a wrong feel to it before it too returns to normal. Inwardly, he winces, as Alabaster once again destroys another part of him before he can beat him back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Sat May 14, 2011 6:57 pm

"I'm here to let off some steam. You seem to be letting off a lot more than that though." she once again ignored as she said "What is with that pressure? It's creepy and dark... It feels like a Hollow's Reiatsu, but diluted... It's really creepy. And I ask you again, what's wrong with you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Sun May 15, 2011 10:33 am

He shrugs. "I have no idea what you me-" He says, as his face suddenly pales, and he falls foward, landing on his knees, his face upturned to the sky. "He's won...." he whsipers, blood flecking his lips. His eyes cloud over for a moment, before turning a deep purple again. The reitsu that surrounds him suddenly spikes, much higher than it had before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Sun May 15, 2011 9:40 pm

"A Vaizard." Diana immediately pulled out a special Ginto as she said "Da mihi virtutem huic succurret in sacra venenum. In nomine vita et mors, mihi virtutem sibi auxilium interioris pugnans daemonium et restituas ei vires anteacta." the Ginto then glowed with a celestial light as she said "Let me help. I can help you fight it, if you'll let me." She then felt it spike as she asked "Is it too late?"

OOC: The Latin she says is roughly translated to "Please give me the power to help this man with this holy potion. In the name of Life and Death, give me the strength to help him to fight his inner demon, and return to him his past strength." It seems like she has this need to hep you, whether your a Vaizard or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Mon May 16, 2011 7:27 am

OOC: OMG, LATIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy o.o
Sorry, I love latin.
Anywho. The italics are in his head.

IC: In front of him, stood Alabaster, in all his glory....and he was laughing at him. Viz slowly got up on his feet, and looked around in his world. He sighs, and looks at Ala again. "You just can't leave me alone, can you?" He asks him, as he draws his zanpoktou. Alabaster grins, as a small hollow comes from beside him, and attacks Viz.
With a sudden raise in reitsu, Viz disappears in a blast of energy, throwing Diana away a few feet. A few seconds later, the energy subsides, and the sands move away, reavleaing Viz. His face is half covered in a pure white opera mask, and the right arm and left leg of his body has turned scalely, and has claws instaed of hands. His irsis are a bright, molten gold color. The hollowed Viz turns his head to where she is, and he slowly draws the Zanpoktou on their back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Mon May 16, 2011 5:35 pm

"Damn, he's lost control." she took the potion and swallowed all of it. She then started coughing as the glow started to coat her. "God damn, that stuff is disgusting..." She then materialized her Quincy bow as she said "Shatter reality, Solaris." her bow then transformed into what seemed to be a crossbow as she said calmly "If you are more than a simple beast, then tell me your name Hollow. I prefer to know my enemies by name."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Tue May 17, 2011 6:30 am

He shrugs, saying "By the time I told you..." and he sonidos to her, swingnig the zanpoktou hard at her. At the same time, his right hand curls into a fist, and he swings it at her, aiming for his stomach. The swinging of teh zanpoktou is horizontal, and is aim at neck. "...you'd be dead!" This last part seemed to be whispered, directly in her ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Tue May 17, 2011 2:24 pm

Diana ducks down to avoid the Zanpakuto, but takes the punch. She jumped backwards to get some distance as she pulled out a Seele Schneider. She then said "That was a lot faster than I thought it would be..." she then tapped a silver armlet with Seele Schneider and the size of the blade flared out and formed another shape. "Well then perhaps you are little above a beast." she said, completely emotionless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Tue May 17, 2011 4:00 pm

He watches her, a lazy grin on his face, as his reitsu jumps again. He also seems to become a little bigger, and a tail explodes from his lower back, black in color and with spikes that glow softly at the tips. "At least this one has some spunk." He says, curling his tail up around him.
Viz pants, the hollow disappearing and fading back into Alabaster. His clothing torn and smoking, he motions for Alabaster to come at him, slowly raising his sword to his shoulder. He winces slightly, which makes Alabaster grin. "The odds of you beating me in your state are slim, you know that, right?" he says, as their zanpoktou materializes in his hand. He then points his finger at Viz, slowly raising his hand to do so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Tue May 17, 2011 4:43 pm

"I'd say thanks, but you Hollows are just really creepy." she said with a grin. She then leaped into the air and shot several arrows and her Seele Schneider towards him. She then landed and threw a Ginto at you as the arrows close in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Tue May 17, 2011 4:56 pm

He raises a hand to his chest, where his heart would be, and says, "Oh, you wound me, Quincy dog." as he slashes with the zanpoktou, a white burst of reitsu blasts from the zanpoktou, and the blast colloides with the arrows. A massive explosion issues from teh two, knocking back the silver container, and kicking up the sand once again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Tue May 17, 2011 5:22 pm

Diana uses her spiritual pressure to protect and relaunch the Ginto towards him as she said "Release, Erde Gefängnis!" and a stonewall enveloped the ground around you. It looks like normal rock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Fri May 20, 2011 3:51 pm

A soft sound of wind whispers from behind her, followed by a soft whisper in her ear, like before "Tell me, Quincy...have you heard of Utsusemi?" If she would turn, she would see him standing there, behind her. A moment later, a slash going from her left hip to her right shoulder appears, and blood sprays across teh sand in front of her, as a single drop of blood falls to the sand from his zanpoktou. He then lifts teh sword, and cocks his head slightly, staring at it. "Not quite deep enough....drat." He whispers, as he watches her fall.

OOC: Note, Utsusemi, is a soul reaper Shunpo move...o.o Since he's still humaniod, and mostly soul reaper, he can still use it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Tue May 24, 2011 10:03 pm

OOC: Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Tue May 24, 2011 10:14 pm

She falls over as something hisses... Diana then said jokingly "You broke it! My inflatable replacement.." and then said in a more serious tone as she held a Seele Schneider to Viz's throat "Did you think I would fall for that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Wed May 25, 2011 9:21 am

"Not bad, Quincy...But tell me.." He says, as he raises his hand up to her stomach. His hand glows softly, a purple and black mix. There is also a slight shifting sound, like sand moving, as he does this. "What are you going to do now?" he asks, as he suddenly grins, as he fires a thin cero, black and purple in color. A large explosion issues from it, once it hits the air, making the cero larger and stronger by the time it hits her. As soon as it had fired, he sondiod away, and was just out of range of the explosion. A larger burst of reitsu exploded from him, as he raised his head and roared to the heavens, as the sand came up from teh explosion of reitsu and envolped him completely.
Viz pants, stumbling away, clentching his side. Blood seeped through his fingers, as he struggled to remain standing. 'Ban-' He yells, as Alabaster yells at the same time, unharmed, '-kai!' As the dust cleared from around Viz, he stood there in his banki, and as he waits for Alabaster to make his move, Rakiji whispers in his ear 'I gave you the chance to weild my true power...but when you rejected me, I gave it to someone better.' Viz jumped a little, and turned and looked behind him, where Rakiji was standing. His hands where in his pockets, and eyes full of ice were aimed at Viz. Slowly, Rakiji raised a hand, and pointed behind Viz. Viz then turned around, and raised his two knuckle blades to defecnd agaisnt teh sycthe that Alabaster had swung downard with. Alabaster then said, 'Kyōbōna sutoraiki...' softly, almost like a carusess. A black blast, dark enough to block out the light, exploded from teh sycthe, and envolped Viz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    

Back to top Go down

'The Way', losing control?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next