Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'The Way', losing control?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

'The Way', losing control?  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 3:32 am

"I guess so..." Diana sighed and finished stretching.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:49 pm

He smirks some. "Heading out?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:25 pm

"I'm not quite sure yet..." she said smiling softly. "I think I had a plan, but I also think I forgot it..."
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:45 pm

"I see.."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:59 am

"Oh yeah, thanks for saving me from that poison. I'm not sure if I thanked you for that."
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:49 am

He chuckles. "It's fine. "
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:49 am

"You're not an easy person to just chat with, are you?" she said half-jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:44 am

He raises a eyebrow, smirking slightly. "Or am I?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:32 pm

Diana chuckled a little. "Maybe so." Diana unconsciously reached for her armlet and began to tap on it rhythmically.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:22 am

He shrugs, slightly. "There is something I'd like to ask though." He says, as he lies back and streches, before lsitting back up.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:28 pm

"Okay, shoot."
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:38 pm

"Your armlet - what is it? I haven't seen anything like it before."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:44 pm

"It's something I made. It strengthens my powers and grants me more control over spiritual energy. It lets me curve arrows, or create something besides a bow, or other things like that. I kinda based it off of the Quincy Bangle, the Sanrei glove, and added in release states, like that of a Zanpakuto. My dad made something similar, shortly before I left and he was killed."
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:32 am

He nods, making notes in his mind about it, along side what he could remember of when he had lost it not too long ago. He'd probably never need it, but it was a old habit of his. "Intresting."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:03 am

"Yeah, I guess you could say that. It also works for several other things, but nothing important. Except for the knife dispenser. That thing's useful..."
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:49 am

He raises a eyebrow, and motions for her to explain what she means.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:22 pm

"It's got a lot of random stuff... I managed to put some throwing knives in there, but I can only fit three. It just drops out of my armlet and into my hand, ready to be thrown. Along with that, I've also got a small lock-pick kit, among other things."
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:10 pm

"I see."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:21 pm

Diana walked over to the edge of the roof and looked at the city. "It's been a while since I was back here." she muttered as she sat down.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:34 pm

"You don't live in the city?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:20 pm

"I do, it's just that I haven't been here for quite some time. My hunting usually gets in the way of laying back and being lazy. Though the lazy part is sounding rather tempting right about now." She said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:30 am

" I see. Go and take a rest, you deserve it."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:54 am

"Yeah, I've heard that more times than I can count." she sighed as she continued "Problem is, when you're a Hunter, you don't have time to be lazy. Or to rest, unless another wants to handle your shift." Diana just sighed as she muttered to herself "Sometimes I wonder why I even signed that thing..." but then looked a little embarrassed at the fact she said that aloud.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:56 am

He looked at her. "I've heard many thiings, but not Hunters.'"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:43 pm

"I'm part of a rather small group known as the Hunters. We almost don't exist, so you not hearing of us makes sense. We just hunt down any Hollows that decide to come here to Karakura town. Seeing as there has been a rather large increase lately, our shifts have become longer and more frequent. I think we have me, three Shinigami, and our leader doesn't fight much, so I don't know what he is. He doesn't feel like a Shinigami, Quincy, or even a Vaizard." Diana shrugged as she continued "Our minuscule group is simply devoted to the hunting of Hollows, and we forego any prejudice we have for any other members. It's why the Shinigami and I haven't been at each other's throats. As much anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    'The Way', losing control?  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

'The Way', losing control?
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Hueco Mundo :: Desert Sands-
Jump to: