A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

'The Way', losing control?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:30 pm

As soon the word Kain had passed the man's lips, Viz's eyes flared breifly, and he stiffened a little, looking back at the man. He was honestly shocked a little, and that didn't happen often. "More, and less, then you think..." he says, his voice warmign back up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:57 pm

"What do you know of Kain? You seem to be a little shocked."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:13 am

"More than any man should know."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:19 pm

"I see. Kain was a good man before he had Kren sealed within him. This does make me a little curious, how old are you? You have not said anything specific of it since I began watching you. It was 270 years ago that Kain had it sealed within him. And the wolf pack... It strikes me of a legend, along with the city being named after you. Who are you Viz?" Draconis's grin had faded, replaced by a look of curiosity as he started to roll a golden coin between his fingers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:17 am

"Kren...I'm assuming that's what you call it then. I've always called it, Devastace Anděl. And what your thinking of is the same legend, only to me it was truth. " he says, as he watches the coin flip between his fingesr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:31 am

"Hm. A fitting name." Draconis lowered one hand, proceeding to claw at the side of his chair as the coin slowed down, showing a golden skull on one side and a boat on the other. "Now then, I do not remember a legend of this Devastace Anděl. I find that avoiding legends is smarter for those who know the truth, as to not let it cloud their minds. But I ask you, what is this legend? It intrigues me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:36 am

"That is not what I meant....the legend of the city is what I know to be truth."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:14 pm

"A city?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:39 pm

He nods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:05 pm

"Elaborate, would you? I know nothing of this legend, or I might and you have yet to describe it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:53 am

"I'm not surprised...it seems there aren't any that remember the story of how the city of Rome was created." he says, musing softly. "If you wish, I will tell you the human verison."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:28 am

"Rome? Do you mean the legend of Romulus and Remus by chance? No, better yet, simply continue. I wish to hear of what might not be said in the legend I have heard."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:01 am

He nods to what he said, saying "To me, it is truth...though to me, near the very end, he was not the Remus I once knew...he was the Devastace Anděl, my brother gone. Perhaps at the end, he returned to the world....I will never know, as I disappeared shortly before he made the city, shortyl after me and him become in our earliy twenties, by this world's standards."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:47 pm

Draconis nodded slowly. "So, what link does Kain have to Remus?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:07 am

"Kain seired a child, correct..? I beleive you called him Coren Keitaro, Yes?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:15 am

"That is correct. And with his birth, Kain bestowed upon him Kren, the demon. I actually know Coren. I still see no connection. Where does the boy come into the equation?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:19 am

"You said yourself that it supposedly left him, did you not?" he asks, sighing a little bit. Smiling softly, he adds, "I can tell you that much is true, because I was once a part for it...it spilt up again, after leaving him, and I became it's host, as well as my brother. Unlike me though, he was not able to control it..." He trails off, closing his eyes for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:55 pm

"How odd. I had not known that possible... Please, continue. I find this incredibly fascinating."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm

"Since you know of Alabster - Which still surpises me, as I never say his name, let alone speak of him.-, I suppose you know what he is able to do to me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:06 pm

"Sadly, I do not. I know names, and I can see certain things, but I can not see everything. Though something tells me this is leading to a familiar path."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:58 pm

He nods. "I see...lets just say that Alabaster is what he prefers for now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:22 pm

Draconis nodded as well. "Alright then."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:14 am

"I do not, how ever, know what happened to the half that was placed in my brother...perhaps it disappaered into the same sands on time that he did as well, when he finally died."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:27 am

"It is much to my regret that I tell you that Dæmons do not fall in the same way that humans do. In the case of the destruction of one's host body, or their original body, they simply are relocated to another. This is my... I believe my third body. Your brother's part of it may have simply relocated. And over time, it has gained strength. And I believe that as the other side grew in strength, did your's? i have never heard of splitting a spiritual entity into sections, so I have little understanding of what happens throughout all of this. And also, would I be incorrect to guess that Alabaster is your side of him? This wouldn't be the first case an artificial being took the place of a Inner Hollow."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:09 am

He nods." It changed it's name, once I beat it back."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    

Back to top Go down

'The Way', losing control?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next