A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

'The Way', losing control?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:10 am

"No, just a sucky memory..." she then walked to a certain tree and said "There it is!" she crouched as she knocked on the bottom of the tree. It was hollow, and sounded metallic. A small clink was then heard as she said "Blitzkrieg." and another clink followed. She pulled open a nearly impossible to notice hatch as she asked "Coming?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:55 am

He raised a eyebrow. "Your password is lightning strike?" He asks, as he shrugs to her other question, following her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:27 pm

"We change passwords on a weekly basis. Most of the time, it's Japanese. Other times, it's German." she slid down a ladder and yelled "Diana here!" a loud voice then resounded "Oh for the love of- Do you not die or something!?!" Diana sighed and said "Nice to see you too Jake... Oh wait, no, it's not..." she started to walk forwards as she began rhythmically tapping her armlet again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:05 am

"I see."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:25 am

"Yo, Diana! Been a couple weeks since I last saw you. Did those two happen to have anything to do with it?" Diana turned to her right with a smile as she said "Hey Duke. And yeah, they did. I've gotta say though, the week in Hueco Mundo was a lot less interesting that I thought it would be... Then again, I think the last few minutes kinda make up for all of that." Duke shrugged as he said "Well, if you need any help getting payback on those two, don't hesitate. After all, I want in on the action to." he smiled as he finished. He was about to turn away when he saw Viz. He let out a deep, guttural growl as he said in a much deeper tone "Who the Hell is this?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:13 pm

He simply raised a eyebrow during the exchange, looked at the man afterwords, his pose relaxed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:36 pm

"I said, who the Hell are you?" Duke seemed annoyed at Viz's lack of a response as Diana said "His name is Viz. He's the one who got me out of Hueco Mundo. After all, how else could I have escaped? It's not like I can make Gargantas out of thin air." Duke was still growling, but he seemed a good deal less angry. "He doesn't dress like an Arrancar." Diana nodded as she said "That's kinda 'cause he's not. He's a Vaizard." Duke seemed to back away a little as he said "Fine. I'm going off to hunt." Duke then walked past the two of the and went up the ladder. Diana then said "He has this problem with anything related to Hollows. Like Arrancar, Half-Hollow, and a specific touchiness when it comes to Vaizards."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:57 am

"So I see." He says, staying slient though this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:57 pm

Diana started to walk forwards as she said to herself "Alright. Let's see... Here we go." Diana took a turn and knocked on a door, which was quickly opened by a man in a black cloak. He inclined his head to Diana and said "Morning Diana. Viz." he then inclined his head to you as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:19 pm

He nods slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:15 pm

"We would like to see the boss." the guy nodded his head lazily and motioned for the two of them to follow as he said "He's been waiting for the two of you." Diana followed him as she said "How did he know that I would have someone with me?" the dude just shrugged as he said "How did he know you were alive? How did he know everything about you? There are a lot of things he shouldn't be able to know, but he does." Diana shrugged as she said "True." the guy stopped at a door and knocked, saying in a much more serious tone "Sir, Diana Zenalith and Viz are here to see you." he opened the door and gestured for them to enter.

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:43 am

"I don't suppose I have much choice, huh?" He mutters some, following her, his fingers tapping the hilt of his zanpoktou.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:53 am

"And you," he said as he looked at Viz "You activate your Zan, or even so much as look at him funny, I swear to whatever god you worship, I will-" "Quiet." the guy went rigid as he said "Sorry sir." there was a small chuckle from within the dimly lit room as the door was closed behind the two of them. "Welcome back Ms. Zenalith. And hello Viz. Welcome to the base, if this fort could be called one at this stage." "Umm, Draconis?" the man turned in a swivel chair as he looked at the two of them with a golden eye. The pupil seemed to be slit, like that of a cat. "What do you mean stage?" "Oh yes, there was a briefing in your absence. In short, I simply explained how I had a plan on expanding and finding more Hunters. And while this place is good for a small group of 3 or 4, it is simply not enough for a large group." Diana just shrugged as she said "Well, I made it for one person. It's kinda obvious it shouldn't be able to handle a large group." Draconis nodded as he said "You do raise a valid, albeit obvious, point." Draconis turned and looked at Viz, his eye glinting with a odd light that sent a chill down your spine. "I apologize, I had completely forgotten about you Viz. I must ask though, why are you here? Last time that I felt you, you were fighting with Alabaster for your life. What has brought you here I wonder?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:54 pm

Viz went ridge at this, his eyes narrowing, becoming a deep purple color, instead of their normal hazel-gray, like they did when he was more in contact with his Zanpoktou spirit. "And just how did you know about that?" he asks, his voice suddenly icy cold, ignoring his other questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:46 pm

Draconis grinned, his pointed teeth flashing in the dim lights. "The same way I knew that the both of you were coming. I have my ways of learning things I shouldn't."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:50 pm

"Then who might you be, hm?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:37 pm

"My name is Draconis. I am the leader of the Hunters."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:21 pm

"So I heard. What are you, then?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:27 am

Draconis's grin widened, showing that all of his teeth seemed bladed. "A being with a name that you could never know," Draconis's grin seemed to fade a little as he finished "And one that you would be better off not knowing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:47 am

"Try me.", he says, raising a eyebrow some.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:42 pm

"Have you ever head of the Dræcon? How about Daemons? If you even so much as heard of them, then I would explain to you. But something tells me you know nothing, so even this talk is of no importance." Diana started to shift around uncomfortably at the mention of Daemons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:28 pm

"If you know as much as you say you do about me, then you would know that I know what they are....Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:31 pm

"I know much of you Viz. But I do not know everything. So you say you know of them? That is surprising."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:10 pm

"Stories change, as you shoudl know...and it seems I'm not the only one in the room that knows.." He says, as he looks at Diana.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:36 pm

"Fine, I shall explain. And yes, Diana knows of some. After all, who do you think trained her to become one of us? Now then, I said I would give you an explanation. I am a offshoot of the artificial life forms designed by a Half-Arrancar Half-Shinigami hybrid. And he himself was created through genetic splicing. Now then, the original creations were called the 'Dæmons' and those that followed had separate names, which were because of the differences in our power. I am a Dræcon. A being with the powers of what seems to be a dragon, and the powers of a Shinigami. There were three groups that were akin to me. They were the Bestials, and the Angelics. The Bestials were the weakest of us, and the group was filled with beings that had Shinigami, Hollow, or Arrancar genes that were spliced together with animal genes. This is a process that none has perfected, and one that should not be possible. The Angelics were the strongest, but the hardest to create, and control. Even our creator could not create one that would obey. They were created by mixing genes from the dead, and the genes of a hybrid. These beings were created to be replace the Vasto Lordes, as they could destroy ten with ease. However, with their inability to be controlled, they were quickly scrapped, the only living ones stripped of their powers, and they could only be reclaimed in a single way that none know. The Angelics were the true Dæmons. The beings that even a god could not stand against. If they had not been in infant state, then our master never would have stripped them of their powers, and all worlds would have been destroyed. So far, only a single Angelic has regained it's power. While testing out 1/1000000 of it's power, it created an incident on the island of Roanoke, an incident where his name was emblazoned on a single tree. 'Croatoan'. Perhaps you've heard of it? After that, it changed his name, and has stayed hidden ever since. The imperfect Angelic, the one born with a conscience." Draconis shaked his head as he continued "It even stood against our master, and managed to remove the mental shackles that crushed our minds. We have fought our master since. He fought all the other Dæmons that were loyal to their master in a final stand. She was later defeated, and sealed within the body of an invader. His name is still heard in my head, the one I had to put down. His name was Kain, who died months later, only to have passed the Angelic to his son, Coren Keitaro. That Angelic is said to have awoken and split from the boy, and has taken the form of a human, but none have been capable of proving this rumor either true, nor false. Now then, Viz, how much of that did you know? And how much of it has changed?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'The Way', losing control?    

Back to top Go down

'The Way', losing control?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next