Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
lilligant

lilligant

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:14 pm

Lilligant glared. "I don't care what has happened to him! I have been tourtured for my whole life! My parents were gutted and eaten by a Hollow when I was 3! 3! I had to watch them die!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:04 pm

"I know. And the dicks that called themselves Shinigami didn't help. But you have no idea what's happened to Jon. Even Kage Ryuu doesn't know the real reason why he changed his name. Or why he really go's to visit that Hell-spawn Kren." Ranpu gritted her teeth together as she continued "You've gone through a lot. He's gone through a lot as well. You had to watch your family die after three years of being with them. He knew me for more than 100 years and he stood there as I died and his body was imbued with true darkness. That darkness still plagues his body, slowly trying to crush him. He couldn't do anything either. Let me ask you something Lilligant. Do you think he's been through enough to at least contend with your pain? You lost those you loved. He lost the one he loved and then was nearly killed, and even now, the pain lingers on. That memory he lost... I remember it like it was yesterday. He became Xenax's living experiment for years. He's lived for hundreds of years and every second has been torture. The experiments held on him placed the ultimate darkness within his body. If not for Kren, he would have changed into something so horrible, it defies explanation. He let out a fraction of it's power once before. It was when he learned what he really was. He left the village he had been living since his exile. Or, what was left of it. Dead bodies everywhere, everyone he knew, dead. Even those he didn't recognize were dead. Some of the bodies were so horrible, I can still see it all. Drake had to watch the one person he cared for die, and then he tried to escape and start a new life. That new life was obliterated and he became the nearly emotionless being he is now. You are the first person to get into his mind since Blitzkrieg. The woman he found himself standing over, her blood stained across his blade. His life has been horrible, and he's had to live the last 30 years with that memory in his mind. And even now, he's having Kage Ryuu give him a drug that could kill him, for the sole purpose of never having to put anyone through the pain that people like you have gone through. If you had experienced everything he's gone through, you would have killed yourself by now. Ever since then, he's been searching for a way to destroy the darkness living inside of him and one other thing. Revenge. Revenge on Xenax for what he did to him. He even changed his name to sever the few links in life he had left, in the search for Xenax and a cure. And do you want to know something? The last thing he did while controlled was the worse. He remembers it perfectly. Every. Single. Detail. In his village, he found a single living child. He found the parents and gutted them before him. He then nearly killed the child, before finding someone to heal him. For the sole purpose of having him go through the same torture you went through. He still beats himself up over it, saying that if he had regained control, then the child wouldn't have had to go through what he had to." Ranpu shook her head as she finished "If you think you had it horrible, multiply it by 3, and live with it for 100 years. What he's gone through, none should ever have to. He would never have told you all of this, and he would scream at me for telling you all of it, but now you know. Now tell me, if he can handle all of that and act like he does, why do you think you can act the way you do? It's not fair, is it? You can go ahead and leave, I'm tired of you. We had you wrong. He thought you were strong. And I believed him. Not anymore." Ranpu turned around and began to walk away, not angry, but sad.

OOC: So much... Yellow...
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:19 pm

OOC: My eyes just died from all that yellowness ><

Lilligant listened and when Ranpu finished and started walking away she began crying. "Fine... I'll leave... But... I want you to tell Drake... I'm sorry for him and that I wish I could stay... But... I'm running from the Shinigami.... They are trying to find me again...", she sniffled as she ran down the street and around into an alley. "This... This isn't right!", she whispered as her crying increased. "He's so strong... And yet... I'm so weak.... He shouldn't of had to go through that! I'm such a jerk...."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:26 pm

OOC: I know... My eyes burn...

"No you're not. Now if you'd known, now then you'd be a jerk." Drake was suddenly standing there. "The only reason I'm this strong is because I forced myself to become me. After 30 years, I managed to go from happy normal kid, albeit one who kept a sword collection, to an emotionless bastard. And you're right, I shouldn't have had to go through all of that. And you shouldn't have had to go through what you did. It wasn't right." Drake sighed as he said "Now then, what were you saying about Shinigami coming after you again?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:31 pm

Lilligant looked down. "The Shinigami... From my town have been tracking me.... I know they have found where I am by now... But in the most haunted place they're probably busy with Hollows and Souls..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:38 pm

"Wait, as in just normal Shinigami? Ever since I left the Soul Society and gave up my position as Lieutenant, a group of them have been hunting me. Apparently, I'm 'a threat to the safety of the Soul Society'. And this is before I actually become a threat. Anyway, I know how to avoid them, but the problem is, I've got to leave Egypt pretty soon as well. The fact that I completely relocated my warehouse kinda sent out a flare of energy. It will be a matter of days before someone is here to investigate it."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:41 pm

She nodded as she went over to him and looked down. "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:41 pm

"What could you be sorry for?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:46 pm

"For... What I said earlier to Ranpu..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:47 pm

"Eh, no problem. It's not like you could've known about it all."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:55 pm

Lilligant blushed darkly as her whole face turned red. Then she reached up and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:02 pm

Ranpu was standing out of the sight of both of them, cloaking her presence as Drake had as she smiled and muttered to no one in particular "It is about time he found someone, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:05 pm

Lilligant pulled away and looked down. "S-sorry... I... I shouldn't of..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:06 pm

Drake chuckled. "You really do apologize to much, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:12 pm

She smiled shyly. "I guess I do...", she said giggling. Then she hugged him and closed her eys as she rested against him.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:17 pm

Ranpu walked over to him and continued smiling as she said "Well now, shall we be going? Something tells me that the two of you are pretty tired."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:23 pm

Lilligant nodded as she looked at Ranpu.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:26 pm

"Any ideas on how to get out of Egypt, and fast? I only got enough cash for one plane ticket..." Ranpu looked like she thought of a funny joke, to which Drake said "What?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:42 pm

Lilligant looked at him. "I have money for two more tickets..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:49 pm

"Awesome! Normally, I'd argue about who'd pay, but I'm too lazy to try and get more cash..." he said with a smile. "That and it's gonna get dark soon, and we both know your how Kage Ryuu acts when it gets dark." Drake shrugged and then said "Good point. Luckily, Kage Ryuu can fade to darkness. That means we wouldn't need another ticket. Alright, so... Where's the airport?" the way that he said that made Ranpu giggle as she said "That way. Did you forget already how we got here?" Drake chuckled as he said "It appears so."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:50 pm

Lilligant laughed as she smiled. "Ok let's go."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:53 pm

Drake started to walk as he said "Now then, any ideas for random road-side banter? And no Kage Ryuu, I wasn't talkin' to you." an obviously fake whimpering noise came from the darkness as he said "Too bad, that's my favorite kind of banter..." Drake chuckled as he said to Lilligant "Anything random you'd like to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:01 am

"Um...", she leaned up and whispered, "How about your feelings towards me..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:05 am

Kage Ryuu instantly laughed as Drake flipped him off and said "Yeah, just a fair warning, that douche can read my mind. Secrets don't exist between us, which might explain all of my mental scaring." he shot a glare at Kage Ryuu, who pretended it was a real bullet, and faked a death scene. "If only that were a real bullet..." "I heard that!" Ranpou smiled as she said "I know."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:12 am

Lilligant blushed and nodded. "I agree with Ranpu..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next