Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:51 pm

"Okay, so she's stable enough to move. I think we should bring her to a place a little safer than an alleyway." Drake nodded and picked up Lilligant as Kage Ryuu said "Not that I care for her much, but I think Flash-stepping might be a bad idea. In her state, it might hurt her." "I kinda guessed." Drake started to walk towards the old warehouse that he used as his training grounds.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:52 pm

Lilligant snuggled in his arms in her sleep as she continued dreaming.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:58 pm

Drake smiled a little more as they walked.
When they arrived at the warehouse, Ranpu was there, as she had used Flash-step to get there faster. She had prepared a bed for Lilligant. Drake put Lilligant on it as he said "Okay you two, watch her. I've got to go get some stuff." "What!?! You are not going alone. Take one of us. I'll stay and watch her, if a Hollow appears while you're there-" "I'll kill it. I've fought with only my sealed sword before Ranpu. I something comes for her, I want both of you to kill it. Got it?" Ranpu huffed as she said "Fine. Just go. But you really need to stop using it. It's not a good idea." Drake shrugged and left before anyone else could continue.
As he appeared outside of a odd-looking house, he muttered to himself "I know your right Ranpu, but you know what he did..." he walked in and got ready to talk to the only other man who knew of Xenax. "Get out here Kren. I don't have time for your games."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:00 pm

Lilligant groaned as she slowly woke up. "Drake...? Ranpu...? Kage Ryuu...?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:03 pm

Ranpu was sitting next to her when she spoke. 'Mornin Lilly. Kage Ryuu is keeping watch outside, and Drake is going to get some supplies. You should go back to sleep. You need your rest. Ranpu smiled as she said this.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:44 pm

Lilligant nodded and fell back asleep as she cried a little.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:56 pm

Ranpu noticed she cried a little but said nothing, as she just fell asleep.

Drake stood there as a woman walked out. "So you're back." "You know what I'm here for Kren." "That I do." the woman had pitch black eyes and hair, and she wore a black cloak that covered everything but her face. A scar ran along it that seemed to be shaped like a bow and an arrow. "I've been waiting. Here." she held out a small vial, which Drake grabbed. Drake nodded in appreciation as Kren said "I'm warning you now, though she has probably warned you already. Do not use to much." Drake nodded and said "Thank you." and he disappeared as Kren sighed. "About damn time."

Drake reappeared at the warehouse and walked in.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:05 pm

Lilligant sat up when he walked in. "Drake!", she got up and ran over and hugged him. "I'm sorry... I was stupid and got hurt!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:28 am

"You weren't being stupid." Drake hugged her back as Kage Ryuu walked. By some miracle, he didn't say anything as Ranpu said, a little annoyed "Did you get it?" Drake nodded as Kage Ryuu said "It's a good thing she had it then." Drake nodded as he let go off Lilligant and tossed some vial filled with a disgusting purple liquid to Kage Ryuu, who caught it as his face seemed to darken. He nodded and put it in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:58 am

Lilligant sniffled as she felt him let go. Her eyes looked to the ground as she grabed her bag and put her bracelet back on. Then she started walking to the door.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:02 am

"Where are you going?" Drake asked, worried.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:08 am

Lilligant sniffled and looked at him. "Wherever I feel like going... Leave me alone.", she then walked out and she gave him her cold shoulder as if she was taking back the fact that she said she liked him.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:34 am

"Wow, talk about bi-polar." "Ah, shut up Kage Ryuu." Drake sighed as he said "She wants to be left alone for now. I know it's kinda rude to her, but Ranpu, could you keep an eye on her? While she is strong, the Hollows might be stronger. I don't want her wandering around alone." Ranpu nodded as she said "Alright. But you heard what I said. That stuff is poison-" "If you use it to much. Would you stop nagging?" Ranpu sighed and shook her head as she left to watch Lilligant. Drake sat down as Kage Ryuu pulled out the vial. "You ready?" "Have you even known me not to be?" Kage Ryuu chuckled a little as everything went dark in the room.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:48 am

Lilligant cried a little. "He's so much stronger than I'll ever be... I wish I could die already and turn into a Soul Reaper...", she looked down as she cried more. "Ranpu... Kage Ryuu... Drake... I hope you three can go on without me being your little damsiel in distress... Because my plane to go home leaves in an hour."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:38 pm

Her plane back home is leaving in an hour Drake. Drake heard her thoughts reverberate in his head as light refilled the room. Drake sighed and said "And of course, it's the one moment my entire body is locked in one place. Ranpu, could you talk to her?" Knowing you, 'talking' isn't what you usually mean. "I meant talking. As in normal, average everyday talking. Without swords preferably." Kage Ryuu chuckled a little as Ranpu said in his mind Alright. and slipped down the side of a building. "Hey Lilligant!"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Lilligant looked at Ranpu. "Hi...", she sighed as she looked down. "You heared me..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:46 pm

"Yeah, I kinda did..." Ranpu looked down as well, and a little sad. "So you're leaving?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Lilligant nodded. "Yes... I am... Unless someone proves I'm worth keeping around or whatever... I'm no use to you, Kage Ryuu, or Drake... So why bother?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:37 pm

"You're worth having around. Albeit you were unconscious most of the time, but both Drake and I already have at least a decent sense of who you are. We enjoy having you around."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:20 pm

Lilligant shook her head. "N-no... I am useless... I am also not a good fighter... I purposely got stabbed!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:21 pm

"To keep Drake from getting hit. I can't count the number of times Kage Ryuu's berated him for doing that. And you might not be a good fighter, but neither am I. My ability is to make Drake invisible. That's the extent of my powers outside of Bankai. Neither of us are very good fighters."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:29 pm

She looked down and sniffled. "Well you guys can go on without..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:45 pm

"Yeah, we could. Drake could also go without me, or Kage Ryuu. Doesn't mean he doesn't want us there. He could easily take out most things below Menos without a Zanpakuto. He doesn't need us. But we wanna be there, and he wants us to be there. And he wants you to be there. Maybe not in the front lines of combat, but definitely with him."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:48 pm

Lilligant sighed. "Doesn't mean I'm staying... He doesn't need or want me around...", she then closed her eyes as she started walking away to the airport.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:55 pm

"Just making sure, words did leave my mouth, right? I thought I just said he did want you around. He would tell you himself, but what Xenax did to him-" Ranpu stopped suddenly, remembering how angry Drake got at the mention of it earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next