Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
lilligant

lilligant

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:18 pm

She sniffled. "D-Drake... That's Xenax?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:23 pm

"Yup. Luckily, he wasn't trying to be creepy. Whenever he wants to creep me out, he plays Resident Evil music and actually shows his face." Drake shuddered as he said "Trust me, if he wasn't cloaking it just now, you probably would've hurled. Luckily, Xenax has this little law he abides. 'No attacking the hero unless he sees it coming'. It's a stupid rule, but at least it helps me. After all, that face of his definitely is one of his worse attacks."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:42 pm

Lilligant held on to him tighter.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:51 pm

"Well, at least he's gone." Ranpu nodded as she calmed down a little. "Kage Ryuu." Kage Ryu materialized and was about to say something, but Ranpu just continued "Didn't Xenax mention something about an arch-nemesis? Not Drake of course." "Yeah. His name was... yeah, I got nothing." Ranpu face-palmed as Drake said "There's supposed to be hints somewhere. By Xenax's twisted hiding scheme, I'll guess the next one is gonna revolve around something that has to do with one of you three. The Okon and Draconis was my hint. And Xenax is just a douche like that."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:00 pm

Lilligant looked around and then she wandered off without them knowing.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:05 pm

Ranpu saw that Lilligant was wandering off, but said nothing until Kage Ryuu and Drake were distracted, which was when she disappeared and walked to Lilligant. She kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:33 pm

Lilligant walked into a pool area and took her shoes off and rolled up her pants and put her feet in.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:35 pm

Ranpu walked up besides her and said "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:38 pm

Lilligant looked at her and then she sighed and looked back into the water. "I am... I am just... I wish I could explain to Drake how much I like him... But he's so distracter."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:53 pm

"Well, everything seems to sort things out in one screwed up way. If I had it, I wold bet 15$ you'll have a chance to say it by the end of this."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:56 pm

She sighed and then saw Drake and Kage Ryuu walking towards them. Lilligant got up and fixed her pants and shoes. "I doudt that...", she said as she walked past Drake. "I'm going to the bathroom..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:05 pm

"Alright." Drake looked at Ranpu, who shrugged as he said "Kage Ryuu, I need you to go leave and search around for anything that might lead us to Draconis. Ranpu, I need you too follow him and keep the both of you cloaked. I don't want some random bystander to see a couple of people jumping across buildings with swords on their sides." the two of them nodded as they disappeared. Drake stood there, waiting for Lilligant.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:17 pm

Lilligant came back as she looked at him. She then looked around and shyly grabed his hand softly. A dark blush spread across her face.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Drake smiled softly as he said "I really do hate to have to cut to the... Well, everything other than this, but we better go. I cringe at the thought of what our enemy is doing."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:15 pm

Lilligant sighed and looked down sadly. Her eyes held more sadness than they did when she told him about her past.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:20 pm

Drake looked at her and said "Yeah, I screwed up by talking, huh?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:27 pm

She shook her head as she let go of his hand and then she went to the hallway and sat down as she cried softly.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:32 pm

Drake sat down next to her as he asked "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:38 pm

"Nothing... I'll stay here... You don't need me to help... You three can handle it...", she looked away as she kept hiding her face.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:26 am

OOC: Hey CorenKeitaro are you going to reply?)Lilligant continued crying as she got up and started walking away. All she wanted was for him to stop blamming himself, blame her, and leave her. She didn't want him to worry about her. She just wished she could force herself to truly believe that.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:39 pm

OOC: Oh, whoops. Sorry, I forgot about it with my brother's birthday earlier.

Drake sighed as he thought 'Well, that didn't end well...' he got up and was about to follow her, but heard a familiar voice. "It's been a while Drake. I see you got the stuff." "Could you have chosen a worse time to jump here?" the man shrugged as he said "Well, it's kinda my job to cock-block you." Drake face-palmed as he said "Wait here." Drake walked towards Lilligant as he asked "Lilly? What's the matter? You're crying."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:03 pm

Lilligant looked away. "Nothing... I just think that... You should leave me behind... I don't know why you continuely say I'm wanted... When I know... You don't like me being here... So why not just tell me that? I know you are annyoed by my pressence... So forget about me... Go and do what you wish... I am useless...."(OOC: It's ok.)
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:20 pm

"Wrong. I'm not just gonna leave you. And you don't know why I continually say you're wanted? It's because you are. And why wouldn't I like you being here? It's not like you're annoying me or anything."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:27 pm

Lilligant sighed. She then looked at him with tears still rolling down her face. "B-but... You're always saying I could get stronger when I know I can't... And I feel useless."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:12 am

Drake was about to say something, but a voice cut him off. "Whoa, she reminds me of her in all sorts of ways. Didn't Zoey-" Drake turned around, looking a little pissed. "God damnit Coren, would you just listen? Just this once?" Coren raised his arms as he said "Sorry bro, but it's true. The resemblance is uncanny. That was pretty much a qoute-" Drake shot him a glare that wiped away Coren's smile. "I see... Still haven't forgiven me, have you?" Drake stayed silent, which served as a better answer than if he had spoke. Coren looked hurt, and possibly sorry, as he looked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?
Page 15 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next