Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
lilligant

lilligant

Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. Empty
PostSubject: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:18 pm

Succubus was wandering. She had been wandering. She was lost. The female arrancar was lost. She was running from her past. The past she never wanted to go back to. This was not how she pictured how she would end up like. Never did she think she would be in a desert with nothing but quartz trees and some small hollows.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: No idea if i'm allowed, but wat the heck   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:55 pm

I'm not sure if im allowed to post this, but im still going for it. Emanuel was walking in a desert. How did he end up there? Well, he was looking for some weak hollows, and what place better than this desert! " Strange, I feel like someone else is here. Some powerful hollow...... Better not fight it, especially not alone. I'll focus on wiping out weaker hollows first, then I'll fight that strong one....maybe.......with another soul reaper......."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:00 pm

Succubus froze. She felt another strong spiritual pressure around her. Even though she was an arrancar she could tell how much stronger or weaker this pressure was. But it was almost equal. "Soul Reapers...?", she said as she went towards it. Her eyes filled with semi-happiness and joy.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:03 pm

Emanuel kept walking. For a weak Viazard in-training, he was doing O.K. " I still have that feeling....... Maybe those Star Wars movies are affecting me? Nah......." Then he felt a weak energy behind him. " Gahhhh! A hollow suppressing its energies? I hope not," he said turning around slowly.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:26 pm

Succubus stood a few feet behind him. She was standing in a non-threatening pose. "H-hello.", she said smiling. "I'm Succubus Yuzuki!", she said smiling happily. Although knowing this man she would be attacked without a question. Even if she hadn't done anything.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Re: the falls   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:31 pm

" An Arrancar? Well, I'm dead." Emanuel drew his sword. " I'm Ansgar Emanuel. People call me "Magia." I guesss you don't care much if your going to kill me."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:43 pm

She looked at him oddly. "Why would I kill you? Since I'm a traitor to the Arrancars.", she said narrowing her eyes. "I wouldn't kill anyways. Only if I amsolutely need to."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Phew   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:50 am

Emanuel looked at the arrancar with relief in his eyes. "Well, then..... Nice to meet you. What a relief." He put his Zanpakuto in it's sheath. "What are you doing here? And aren't arrancar supposed to killing machines?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:59 pm

Succubus growled and hmphed. "The others are but I left because of that. I do not fight unless I have to."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Trsaining time   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:42 pm

"I see," Emanuel said. He couldn't shake the feeling that they were being watched. "well, if your not blood thirsty, how bout we spar? I've been meaning to try out some new tricks!" He snickedred. I've already trained on weak hollows, he thought, know for a real test.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:11 pm

"I don't fight.", she said glaring. "I can't stand it."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: :(   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:34 pm

"Sigh...There goes my only chance to fight an arrancar." Emanuel understood that the arrancar he was talking to was quite powerful if she didn't want to fight him. "well, can I go wherever your going? I don't want to meet any strong hollows here,because with my power level right now....I'll lose. Plus it might not be so boring if I tag along with you."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:21 pm

Succubus giggled and nodded. "Sure. I'll protect you if we run into any strong hollows.", she said winking at him playfully.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Re:Rouges...Falls   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:25 pm

"Uh,um, eh...Thanks?" Emanuel stammered out going all red in the face. He still couldn't shake that feeling of being watched. And then it hit him. " You know, theres a pretty strong hollow coming here now. I guess we better run before it-!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:05 am

She gulped and then she dodged an attack made by a very stupid hollow who would try to attack an arrancar. She then blasted a cero at it. Spilitting it in half. "There now we can run."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Good idea   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:19 am

"Good idea" Emanuel said as he turned around and ran. He knew the cero blast would have only temporarily stopped the hollow, but when it came to, it would be angry and wanting revenge. "Succubus, thanks for saving me back there, but that hollow will come at us again any second. Running away might not be the best idea. This might be the time when we are going to have to stay and fight."
Emanuel knew that was a good speech, but he kept running.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:46 pm

Succubus nodded. "No probablem. But the hollow now knows I'm an arrancar and I doudt it will.", she said and then she grabed his hand and sped up. "We'll be safe as soon as I find some where to make a portal."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Make a portal fast!!!!!   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:52 am

Emanuel felt the power of the hollow double. "I'll hold him off, you open a portal. *Gasp*! Gasper!!!!!" He drew his bone white sword, Gasper, but then he saw his enemy. "I don't think this guy is easy to kill, Succubus." The hollow she had blasted with her cero had split into two hollows!
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:57 pm

She gulped and looked at it. "We are done for."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:32 pm

"Open that portal!!!" Emanuel yelled while swinging his sword at the hollow. "Time to practice my attack! Shimeru Shimeru!" Gasper imediatly became whip like and twisted around one of the two hollows. Emanuel then spun him around and threw him at the other hollow. "Time to end this!" With one blow he sliced them both, but instead of dissapearing they became four hollows.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:01 pm

Succubus opened the portal and pulled him in. Making sure she closed it before the hollows made it in. Now once in the human world she released him. "So you alright?", she asked looking at him curiously. Hoping he was.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Sorry for not posting in a while   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:57 pm

"Yeah....I think." Emanuel felt a shortness of breath. He felt faint, and he couldn't feel his right arm. Damn he thought. That hollows cut me up pretty bad. He saw the small pool of blood, his blood. "Thanks for saving me, and for the excitement Succubus. Maybe we'll meet again, maybe we won't. But one thing is for sure.......I've met my rival, that-" Emanuel paused to catch his breath. That hollow, he thought, just before he fainted.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:40 pm

"Emanuel!", she screamed and caught him. She then looked around and then she went to an old building. "Oh shit! What am I going to do?! I can't waltz right into a hopsitle! No one can see me except little kids.... Wait! Little kids! Ok off to the park!"
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The hollow side   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:02 pm

Emanuel woke up. Or so he thought. The first thing he noticed was that he was in a dark place. The next was the person standing in front of him. "You?!" he yelled. "You should be happy," his inner Hollow said. "I've saved your body, and know, I think your body is worthy of being my host." "Never!!!" Emanuel knew he couldn't win. But he wasn't gonna let his hollow form lose. He briefly woke up in the arms of Succubus, and groaned. "Succubus...Stop...me." And then he knew. The transformation had begun.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:51 pm

Succubus jumped away when she saw what was happening to him. "Emanuel?", she seemed to be shaking in fear and was not moving. Forzen in place by losing a friend to a change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next