Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
lilligant

lilligant

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:21 pm

Lilligant smiled and nodded. "Yes now silly.", she got up and then tripped over her own foot.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:42 pm

Drake got up in time to catch her and smiled as he jokingly said "Nice moves there."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:45 pm

She stuck her tongue out at him. "Thanks for the save Prince Charming.", she rolled her eyes and smiled.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:48 pm

Damnit... Seriously, why do you always seem to be the guy swoops in and saves people? Why couldn't you have missed? That would have been hilarious! Drake stretched out his back and ignored Kage Ryuu as he asked with a smile "Okay, so what are we gonna eat? My stomach is screaming at me... No wait, that's just Kage Ryuu. But I'm still hungry."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:09 pm

Lilligant laughed. "I don't know... How about some muffins or egg bacon and cheese sandwhich?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:27 pm

"You had me at bacon." he grabbed his Glock-27 out from under a pillow and grabbed his Zan from next to the bed. "I'm ready." he said, while seeming very excited at the mention of the word bacon... "HOLY S*** BACON. GIVE IT NOW." "You two are a bunch of pigs..." "No, that would make us cannibals. I love bacon." All of that was spoken aloud as the two of them materialized. Kage Ryuu's Zan was missing though, and Drake said "Did you take it?" Ranpu then handed it to Drake and said "I told him he'd get bacon. That was enough to get him to give up." "I'm not a cannibal! I'm just insane..." "Yes you are Kage Ryuu, yes you are."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:05 pm

Lilligant laughed and nodded. "Let's go.", she then would walk out and go to the cafe.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:08 pm

The three of them followed.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:29 pm

She smiled as she sat down at a table and then she looked at Drake.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:46 pm

Ranpu and Kage Ryuu went to a separate table to talk about something while Drake sat down at the same table as Lilligant.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:50 pm

Lilligant handed him a menu and smiled. "You seem rather off today.... Like yesterday..... Soul Reaper."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:58 pm

"Eh, creepy dream..." he said, thinking 'More like nightmare...' he took the menu and said "Thanks." and looked over it. The keyword he was looking for was 'bacon'.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:41 pm

She smirked as she leaned over and kissed his cheek as she pointed out a bacon sandwhich. Then she giggled. "That's the best bacon sandwhich!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:44 pm

Drake smiled and said "Hmm... It says there's a side dish... BACON. They say I can have a side-dish of bacon! Best... Restaurant... EVER!"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:54 pm

She laughed and smiled as she leaned her head on his shoulder and yawned.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:58 pm

"You still tired?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:31 am

She shook her head and then she noticed a waiter walking over to them. "Are you ready to order yet?", he asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 3:21 am

"I'd like a bacon sandwich, extra bacon, with several sides of bacon! I do lurv bacon... Would you like anything?" he asked Lilligant with this huge grin on his face (OOC: Probably because they're selling heart attacks for breakfast...)
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:22 am

(lol)
Lilligant smiled. "A large piece of cheesecake please.", the waiter nodded and walked away.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 1:51 pm

"Bacon!" The yell could be heard easily from several tables away as Ranpu said "Yes Kage Ryuu, you can have bacon." Drake chuckled at this.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:12 pm

Lilligant laughed and smiled. "I think he's going to bounce off the walls from the bacon."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:50 pm

Drake laughed and said "Yeah." "BACON!" "I have no idea where he gets that undying love for bacon... I wonder where my heart attack on a plate is..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:12 pm

She laughed and smiled when the waiter came back with their food.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:11 pm

"Bacon..." Drake stared at it as the waiter gave us our food. "Thank you." was his simple response to the glorious thing that laid before him. "20 strips of bacon... Oh... Ma... God... And that's not counting the burger..." the waiter walked over to Ranpu and Kage Ryuu's table and Kage Ryuu said "As much bacon as you can possibly fit on a plate. And then some." Ranpu and Drake both chuckled as Ranpu said "I'm not hungry, thank you." the waiter nodded and walked away to prepare the bacon. "This is the best bacon burger evar..." Drake couldn't stop looking at the burger, stunned by it's glory.

OOC: This is what happens when you give Drake and Kage Ryuu (And me...) too much bacon. They are stunned by the true glory of what people call 'a bacon overdose'. However, they know it by it's true name. It's name is... Absolutely delicious. Damn straight... Hey, stay in the post Kage Ryuu, or no bacon! *Runs into post like good little demonic being... Wait, a good demon? O.o*
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:30 pm

Lilligant giggled and then she started to eat. "Eat it Drake or I will."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?
Page 5 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next