Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:16 am

"Aw, not you too! And for a second there, I thought I could have a partner in crime... No, wait, no I didn't." Drake laughed as Ranpu giggled. "Anyway, it's almost dusk. You might wanna return Kage Ryuu. I don't wanna have to fight for power in a city." "Yeah yeah yeah... I'll try not to take control of you... Until the plane lands of course."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:32 am

Lilligant hugged Drake and glared at Kage Ryuu. "No you won't!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:33 am

Kage Ryuu laughed as he disintegrated like sand hit by a fan. "Show off..." Drake said with a smile. "Well, at least he's gone." "You've got a point there."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:15 am

Lilligant looked at Drake. "So are we going to talk about you know what?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:21 am

"Sure."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:38 am

Lilligant blushed as she smiled. "So... We can talk about it now that he's gone?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:45 pm

"Well, seeing as he is asleep in my head... And psychopathicly insane I might add, sure."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:36 pm

Lilligant blushed as she smiled. "Ok... So explain why you like me so much..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:44 pm

"Well, there's something about you. I can't seem to go into detail, my brain doesn't work that way, but there's something about you that is just... Well, I'm at a complete loss of words. Proving that I suck at explaining..." he scratched the back of his ehad as Ranpu sighed and said "He helped because you because there was something about you that reminded him of Blitzkrieg. That changed, however, when he actually got to know you a little more. I'd say your personality is what draws him to you. And yes Drake, you would be completely lost without me. And you do suck at explaining." Drake glared at her as she smiled innocently. "Yeah, I would be... No need to rub it in though. And yeah, she explained it better than I ever could. The fact that that explanation wasn't even good though," he said as he continued glaring at Ranpu "Simply proves my inability to describe things."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:52 pm

Lilligant smiled as she pulled Drake into an alley and kissed him deeply.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:11 pm

Ranpu's jaw dropped as she walked into a wall. Drake seemed a little surprised as he kissed her back.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:15 pm

Lilligant wrapped her arms around Drake's neck as she kept kissing him. Her eyes opened slightly when she broke the kiss before looking down.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:17 pm

Drake seemed a little embarrassed as Ranpu got up muttering "Ow, my face..." she turned to the two of them as she said, rubbing her forehead "What'd I miss?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:39 pm

Lilligant blushed as she looked away. Her face had turned tomato red as she walked over to Ranpu, "Kill me now...", she looked up at Ranpu with a blushing red face and a scared look.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:40 pm

"Come on, it couldn't have been that bad. she said jokingly. Ranpu did, however wonder what was with the scared look.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:44 pm

"It wasn't bad... I.. I just kissed him like I was some little... Ya know... W, h, o, r, e...."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:48 pm

"No ya didn't. I watched the first half of it." Ranpu went back to rubbing her head where she slammed into the wall and continued "After all, you do like him, no?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:49 pm

Lilligant blushed as she looked back at Drake. "S-sorry..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:50 pm

Drake smiled, though obviously still embarrassed, as he said "You really don't need to apologize..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:52 pm

"Yes I do... I kissed you without thinking how you would feel..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:57 pm

"Well, I doubt you needed to. I'm glad you didn't, or else you might not have done it at all." Drake thenactually noticed what he said, and his face turned insanely red as he lowered his head.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:58 pm

Lilligant blushed and then she smirked as she pushed Drake against the alley wall and kissed him deeply.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:59 pm

Drake wrapped his arms around Lilligant as he kissed her back.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:05 pm

Lilligant smiled as she continued kissing him happily.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:06 pm

Ranpu smiled as she said "Not to interupt anything, but didn't you say the flight leaves in an hour?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?
Page 10 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next