Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
lilligant

lilligant

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:11 pm

Lilligant whimpered and nuzzled Drake's neck. "But... I'm busy..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:14 pm

"But if you miss the flight, you need to pay again..." Ranpu tried to think of some way to segway that to Drake, but came up with nothing. "Anyway, you could always do that after we land. Or during flight."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:16 pm

Lilligant pouted as she nodded and grabed Drake's hand gently.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:18 pm

"Alright, so let's go. The sooner we get on the flight, the sooner you can continue making out." Ranpu continued walking as she said "Anyway, how close are we to the airport?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:19 pm

"About 2 blocks."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:21 pm

"Okay, good." Drake then said "Wait, what time is it?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:24 pm

"Almost 8..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:26 pm

"Good..." Drake pulled his swords inside his shirt as he said "It certainly took me a while to notice I was walking with those in plain sight." Ranpu chuckled a little as she said "If it's almost 8, how long until the flight? I get the weird feeling something hilarious might occur if it's to soon."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:32 pm

"The flight leaves at 8....", Lilligant giggled worriedly.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:33 pm

Drake glared at Ranpu, imagining what she could have possibly meant. "Sometimes, you can be as mentally disturbing as Kage Ryuu. Maybe not in the same ways, but equally so." he said as a smile spread across his face. "Well, we better hurry."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:35 pm

Lilligant nodded as she whispered, "Lily Katana...", then she threatened an old man out of his car and drove over to Drake and Ranpu. "Get in!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:36 pm

"What the..?" Ranpu shrugged and said "Eh, it's this or get caught... Though I would've preferred i we stole it from someone else." they jumped in as Drake said "I concur."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:38 pm

Lilligant stuck her tongue out at Drake. "Anyone scared of being in a race car driver's car? Going 100mph?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:39 pm

Drake shrugged and said "Be glad Kage Ryuu ain't here. Ever since that stunt I pulled, he's been terrified of speed... Anyway, I've got no problem with it." "Same"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:41 pm

Lilligant smirked as she drove off at 100mph and made it to the airport in about 2 minutes and the boarded the plane.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:44 pm

"You know something Lilligant? If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're insane." he found his seat and plopped down as Ranpu said "It's not like you haven't done crazier." "True. Remind me never to try and ride a plane on it's wing again." Ranpu laughed as she said "Trust me, with Kage Ryuu around, I'll never need to."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:47 pm

Lilligant smiled and then noticed the lights went deem as she got into Drake's lap and started kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:48 pm

Ranpu smiled as she lay back and closed her eyes. "Not to jinx it or anything, but I think this was the most uneventful day we've had in years."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:27 pm

Lilligant laughed. "Hey Ranpu if you hear loud screams from over here don't freak."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:30 pm

Ranpu laughed as she said "I stand corrected."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:34 pm

Lilligant smirked at Drake. "But it will be Drake screaming like a little girl."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:37 pm

Ranpu laughed again as Drake said jokingly "Yeah, right."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:39 pm

Lilligant pressed him forcefully down into the seat more. "Don't make me angry."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:08 am

Drake smirked as he said "Oh? And just why not?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:11 am

"Because.. Remember what I threatened Kage Ryuu with earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next