Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:27 am

No problem." Drake continued smiling until Kage Ryuu within his mind said 'They'll die.' Drake responded out loud "No they won't." then Kage Ryuu spoke in a voice that all could hear "Sorry, but I don't think I'll miss." Drake clenched his fists and said "Yeah... My Inner Hollow's demented. Could be the fact he was created by an criminally insane ex-Privaron Espada with an undying hatred of all things sentient. Okay, that segway sucked. Big time."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:31 am

Succubus blinked and glared as she stood up after finishing up healing Emmanuel. "Let's hurry up ok... I have to leave you both.... If Aizen or any other arrancars find me.... I'm dead."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:55 pm

Drake raised an eyebrow as he said "Hmm. While I am wondering why they would go out of their way to kill you, the warehouse doubles as my training grounds. I've got enough sealing Kido on that place to mask the spiritual pressure of several released Espada. They wouldn't find you there."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: O.K Lets go   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2011 3:41 pm

"O.K. Lets go know before i bleed to death. Thank you for providing us a place to stay." Emanuel felt sad at the thought of Succubus leaving him, but he knew a time would come when she would. "Lead the way Drake."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 3 EmptySun May 29, 2011 5:03 pm

He then turned around and said "You can come if you want Succubus. It would not only hide you, but you would have some friends to help." Drake then started to walk away in the direction of a rather large warehouse.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:29 pm

Succubus looked at Emanuel and then she saw how sad he looked. "Emanuel... Are you ok? You seem sad....", she asked as she stood up and looked at him sadly.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Sadness   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:09 pm

"Huh? Oh, no I'm feeling pretty good right now." Emanuel said with a sad smile. He knew that he couldn't hide his feeling for Succubus, and at the same time, he realized their positions as Arrancar and Vizard wouldn't allow them to be together, After a few days of resting up Emanuel decided to continue their hunt for the monstrous hollow. "Yo, Drake. Do you have anyway to get us into the dessert sand? If you don't, I think Succubus can transport us there."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:57 pm

Succubus ran up behind Emanuel and jumped on to his back and giggled. "I can open a portal for all three of us~!", she said happily.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:26 pm

"I don't have a Garganta, so thanks Succubus."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:28 pm

She smiled and then she poked the air and there opened up a black portal. "There we go~!", she said getting off of Emanuel's back. She then smiled as she entered into the Desert Sands on the other side.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:37 pm

Drake unsheathed his sword and asked "So how strong is the Hollow? Must have been pretty strong to have bested the both of you."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The Hunt Begins   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:23 pm

"Oh yeah. It could recreate itself depending on how many times it was sliced." Emanuel remembered his first encounter with the monster, and how he tried to save Succubus. "Succubus, stay behind us. I....I don't know what I'll do if I lose you...."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:33 pm

She looked at him curiously. "What do you mean? You wouldn't know what to do if you lost me?"
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Excuses   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:39 pm

"Ummmmmmm....." Emanuel blushed looking for an excuse. "errrr.... It was nothing......." He felt like his face was on fire. "WAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Damned Inner Hollow laughing at me at times like this. "TEEEEEEHEEEEEEEE" Hey?! Why is my Zanpakto spirit laughing too? Emanuel felt embarresed like never before
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:43 pm

Succubus blushed when he did as she now knew why. "Emanuel... Do you like me?"
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The Tru- Hollows?!   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:51 pm

"Ummm, ehhh..." Emanuel felt embarrassed, and his two Inner Spirits weren't helping at all. Instead they were laughing like it was April Fools day. "Well, actually I- Huh?" Emanuel felt a strange spiritual pressure. "Do you feel that?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:18 pm

She looked down. "Emanuel... Answer me.", she said sniffling.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Finally The Truth   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:30 pm

Emanuel looked at the Arrancar, and he wondered if the truth would make her cry or be happy. "Alright. Succubus, I like you." He still felt some strange spiritual pressure. "And now that thats over with, I think we better be prepared, cause a very strange hollow is coming." Emanuel looked out at where he felt the pressure, and there he saw it. The Familiar hollow, resembling a kind of rabid dog that shoots leaches, Gasper, his Zanpakto spirit told him.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:38 pm

Succubus got behind him and looked at the hollow. She then quickly kissed his cheek. "I like you too."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:48 pm

Drake laughed heartily and said "A Vaizard and an Arrancar. Life certainly does have it's odd little match-ups." Drake then said "First release, Kagemusha!"
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: HE'S MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:53 pm

"*gasp!* GASPER!" Emanuel, strengthened by his need to protect his friends flew at the hollow. "This will be some good training!" Quickly landing multiple strikes on the hollow, Emanuel got the upper hand. Looking at the hollow, he laughed and finished it off quickly. Then, two more familiars appeared. "Heh. It's my lucky day." Emanuel began fighting them again, but quickly began losing, he wasn't good at two on two fighting. "Shimeru! Shimeru!" Emanuel used his whip like tecxhnique to throw one of those hollows against nother and finish them in one blow. However he still felt more hollows, and then it dawned on him. "AMBUSH!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:57 pm

Drake's spiritual pressure formed an aura as a broadsword around 9 feet long materialized in his hands as he said "An ambush eh? Fine with me. Second release, Kagemusha!" his spiritual pressure exploded as he was coated in a black demonic looking armor as he said "Now release your true form, Kage Ryuu." his sword then seemed to mutate into a bloodied blade with a handle-guard that looked as if it belonged on the blade of the god of Hell. In a different voice Drake spoke "Feel fear as your soul burns away." and swung the sword down to reveal it's serrated blood red blade.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:22 pm

Succubus watched and then she drew her zanpakuto. "I may not have bankai but I have my release form.", she then whispered her release name and was surrounded by pink energy. Then she reappered with armor coating her body and a bone like snake for a tail and claws on her hands with wolf like paws for her feet. "Number 13 is ready to fight and kill...", even though she hated killing. She would do so if she had to.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:28 pm

OOC: You do know that Arrancars don't have Bankai or Shikai? They have Resurrección.

Drake let out a seemingly demonic laugh as he swung his blade in an ark, letting out a huge burst of energy. It looked a lot like Getsuga-Tensho, but it was blood red.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: No choice   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:02 pm

In the midst of the battle, Emanuel saw a strange fighter. Not a hollow, but another Arrancar with familiar spiritual energy. And then he understood. "You're commanding these hollows, and your the one who attacked me earlier!" Emanuel also knew that she was working for Aizen, and that soon Succubus would be doomed. "Alright! Full power! Bankai! Shi-no-Hako!" the small skeleton on Gaspers hilt began glowing bright purple as Emanuel thrust the sword into the ground. Immediately after, a huge cage surrounded the whole battlefield. "Your out numbered." Emanuel said and at that exact moment, all around appeared a new kind of hollow, lots and lots of skeletons, resembling hollows of every kind. "Attack!" Emanuel yelled, and the hollows obeyed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next