Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arthas3

Arthas3

Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Battle within p1   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:02 pm

"Su....cub.....us" Emanuel said weakly. Then he changed. He became fully hollowfied. At the same time, he returned into his mind, where he began fighting his hollow self. "Shimeru shimeru!" he yelled, and watched his sword surround his opponent like a rope. He then swung him and threw, but sadly watched him land easily on his feet. "You need to do better than if you want to win." His opponent then copied his attack, but Emanuel didn't land on his feet. Even when Emanuel striked, slash after slash, blow after blow, he knew this was a lost cause. And then, someone else attacked his hollow from behind. "Gasper?" And then he saw the spirit of his zanpakto, fighting against his hollow. Thanks, old friend, he thought.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 9:14 pm

Succubus had to dodge and attack him a few times. Hoping he'd return soon or else she'd have to exicute him. "Emanuel... Hurry... Please.", she whispered softly as she hid. Her eyes keeping a watch over him. She was to tired to preform her release. Her eyes were half lidded and full of worry.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Battle within p2.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:13 am

Meanwhile... Emanuel and Gasper were fighting against his inner hollow. "Emanuel," Gasper said, "You'll have to use a new power to defeat your inner hollow." "Alright, let's do this! *gasp!* Gasper!" The two began fighting in sync, landing multiple blows and winning. Emanuel then new to finally win he would need to use Gaspers other powers. "Suraisu, suraisu!" he yelled, and then his zanpakto changed into a boomerang. He threw leaving himself defenseless. Sadly' he missed. "The end!" his inner hollow said, preparing to strike Emanuel, but the boomerang returned hitting him in the back. Emanuel then woke up, and returned to normal. "I'm ba-" he said and fell unconsious again.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:11 pm

She ran to him and held him tightly in her arms. "I feel like such a bad friend... I couldn't protect you...", she whispered into his ear. Her eyes filled with tears as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Dreams   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Emanuel wasn't unconscious. Oh no. He was sleeping. The dreams he had told him that he would fight that hollow again,, that he would live another day. When he finally woke up ( time and date unknown) the first thing he saw was Succubus crying. "Why you crying?" he asked. "Did i miss some action?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:39 pm

She looked at him and hugged him tightly. Kissing him on the lips on accident. She pulled away and backed away however after that happened. She looked away shyly.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: I'm still dreaming?   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:44 pm

"I'm still dreaming," he said "And i never want to wake up from this dream." He got up and looked at the pool of blood. "Thats all mine? Ok, this settles it, I'm killing that hollow."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:54 pm

Succubus looked at him shyly. "I'm sorry I kissed you.", she said a she wipped away her tears and smiled happily. "I was just happy you were awake finally..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:58 pm

(bump for Arthas3)
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: (sorry, i've been busy lately    Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:37 pm

"I-Its alright," Emanuel said shyly. I think, he thought to himself. "i'm sorry to worry you. Now lets go kick some hollow butt!"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:46 pm

She smiled and nodded. "But you need to heal first!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:07 am

Is it alright for me to join? Or is this just a two person thread?
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:05 am

You may join.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:57 am

OOC: Thanks!

Drake watched as the two accidentally kissed and continued watching them start being embarrassed until finally he said "Okay, that was kinda funny actually..." and jumped down in front of them with his arms up and weaponless to show he meant no harm.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:03 am

Succubus turned and looked at the new comer. "Hello there!", she said happily and bubbly as ever. Not really scared of anything but of Emanuel's hollow form at the moment.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:50 pm

"Hello. I am Jon Sairo, or Drake. You are an Arancar kissing a Soul Reaper. A little weird, dontcha think?" he said with a smirk. He looked at Arthas and said "That's a lot of blood. Want a little help? I've been looking for a fight and what ever did that is probably very annoying..."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Revenge   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:52 pm

"Yeah, I can use some help." Emanuel said with a smile. "I'm Ansgar Emanuel, a Vizard in training. This is Succubus." Emanuel didn't feel weary at all, and he was out for revenge. "You in for some very special hollow hunting?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:27 pm

"Yes. I need to train with my Hollow or I might lose my mind again. He's a pushy little... Anyway, it's nice to see another Vaizard. So where is it?"
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Power to the Viazard!   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:30 pm

"To tell the truth... no idea. Last I met him, it was at the dessert sands, where we just escaped from. But enough about that creature! Let's all go and have a drink! On me!" Emanuel said enthusiastically. "Oh and lets find a place to stay to."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:51 pm

"I've got a place. And I think going to a place to get a drink with you dripping blood everywhere will unnerve some people man. You might wanna heal up first."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:22 pm

Succubus looked at Emanuel and then she sat him down and started to heal his wounds. "There we go~!", she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:21 pm

Jon smiled and asked "Sorry, but I think I forgot to ask your name miss..?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:03 am

She looked at him and smiled. "The name is Succubus~!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:11 am

"Hello Succubus! I'm in a very good mood lately... Anyway, now that he's getting healed, Emanuel said you might need a place to stay? My house, if you could call that old warehouse a house, is rather large. If you do need a place to stay, I would gladly help you." Jon had a sincere smile, which looked slightly off, as if he only rarely smiled.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:26 am

Succubus smiled. "That would be wonderful~! Thank you~!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next