Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Arthas3

Arthas3

Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: The Last Resort   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:28 pm

WAHAHAH! THis has been a fun fight, but I believe Emanuel has gotten his training for today. With those words, the fighter took the flaming blade and struck it right into his own stomach. "GAK!" Damn you,Kotsuzui." With those words, Emanuel who returned to normal collapsed.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:29 pm

Drake caught Emanuel and said "That looked painful."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Oh yeah.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:19 pm

OOC: Sorry i didn't respond in a while.

"Gah" was all Emanuel could say before blood gushed out of his mouth and he closed his eyes. Stupid Kotsuzui.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:54 pm

OOC: No prob.

"Alright, so I'm thinking going up would be a good idea..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:26 pm

OOC: Sorry I haven't been on inawhile....

Succubus only watched and was to stunned.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:56 pm

Drake flew upwards and landed next to the hole that he'd fallen into. "Hey Succubus. Hmm, you look stunned for some reason..."

OOC: It's been a while, but it could have been longer. I'm glad you're back on!
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:22 pm

OOC: ^^
She looked at him and then she backed away from the hole. "How did that happen?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:23 am

"Eh, he Hollowfied, I beat him, we flew back up here. And the hole has been there the entire time. It was just hidden... Very well I might add..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:16 pm

She nodded and then she went to a wall and leaned against it. "It seems as if we'll never be able to defeat the hollow side of ourselves..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:36 pm

"Seems like it... The training I took..." Drake shuddered at the thought of what occurred back there. "These things may almost always be murderous demons," Drake continued as he put Emanuel down "but at least they give you something in return. It may not be the best of things, but at least it can help protect others." he sighed as he sat down and his wings transformed into a Zanpakuto, which he sheathed.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: When Vizard Die   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:26 pm

OOC: Welcome back.

Emanuel escaped to his mind, knowing that his wound wouldn't heal anytime soon, and with his loss of blood coming from his chest his time was limited. "Hey, Kotsuzui, what happens when a Vizard dies?" color=red]Two things. First, i become a normal hollow, and then, you are reborn as a human child, with no powers at all.[/color] "Damn you, Kotsuzui. our power could have been #1 out of all Vizard." "Impossible. That kind of power is only given to the Fuhrer King. I'm not the Fuhrer king hollow, so you aren't him. "Yeah, I guess I wont be #1 until I learn to control you."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:42 pm

Ranpu suddenly materialized as she said jokingly "Is it just me, or do all of you need healing constantly?" Drake was about to say something, but Ranpu cut him off "I'll try. That's a pretty deep wound." and she got to trying to heal him.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:37 pm

Succubus watched and sighed. "I wish you guys wouldn't go off without me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.   Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rogues and Soul Reapers. The Fall.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6