Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

>< wants to make a soul but needs name help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lilligant

lilligant

>< wants to make a soul but needs name help Empty
PostSubject: >< wants to make a soul but needs name help   >< wants to make a soul but needs name help EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:45 am

Ok I am planning on making a soul to live in the Rukogai(did I spell it right?) and she's a human/hollow. Thing is she needs a name >< and I planned on asking someone to play the little kid she takes care of who is like 9. So anyone wanna help?
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: >< wants to make a soul but needs name help   >< wants to make a soul but needs name help EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:00 pm

I'll gladly help! The thing is though, I can play the kid, but no names come to mind... Sorry.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: >< wants to make a soul but needs name help   >< wants to make a soul but needs name help EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:46 pm

Yay! I already have a design for the kid xD I just can't post the pictures yet. Also I think I have a few names... Himori, Hana, Moi, Koi, or Izuki. >< I can't choose!
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: >< wants to make a soul but needs name help   >< wants to make a soul but needs name help EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:05 pm

I'm thinking Izuki. It's a nice name.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: >< wants to make a soul but needs name help   >< wants to make a soul but needs name help EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:40 pm

^^
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: >< wants to make a soul but needs name help   >< wants to make a soul but needs name help EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 1:32 am

You gonna go with Izuki? Also, if you do get/make pictures of the kid, could you send them? I like knowing the characters.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: >< wants to make a soul but needs name help   >< wants to make a soul but needs name help EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:16 pm

Yep. And I am working on both izuki and the kid's design. I am stuck on Izuki though. I am kinda basing her off of Homura. But she isn't going to look anything like her but her clothes will be torn, ripped, and ect. It's just the colors of her clothes and design of them I need help with but I have my mom and Fashion teacher for that xD and the little kid... Well he has green hair and orange eyes so far xD he's so cute! I think if he had Neliel's personality that he'd be even more adorable~!
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: >< wants to make a soul but needs name help   >< wants to make a soul but needs name help EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:24 pm

I'm thinking so as well. I think we could discuss this further in the chatbox, what do you think? I'm pretty sure at one point you told Arthas you couldn't for some reason.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: >< wants to make a soul but needs name help   >< wants to make a soul but needs name help EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:44 pm

Yeah. I am on my phone so I can't.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: >< wants to make a soul but needs name help   >< wants to make a soul but needs name help EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:46 pm

Sad...
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: >< wants to make a soul but needs name help   >< wants to make a soul but needs name help EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:03 pm

Yeah very.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: >< wants to make a soul but needs name help   >< wants to make a soul but needs name help EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:05 pm

Well, now what? You still need to actually design the people so I don't really see much to do at the moment...
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: >< wants to make a soul but needs name help   >< wants to make a soul but needs name help EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:42 pm

I have the designs done ^^
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: >< wants to make a soul but needs name help   >< wants to make a soul but needs name help EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:45 pm

Hooray! Can I haz them? Also, my post in the Egypt one is pretty long, sorry about the wait. It's almost done...
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: >< wants to make a soul but needs name help   >< wants to make a soul but needs name help EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:51 pm

It's ok and sure ^^ I have to upload them.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: >< wants to make a soul but needs name help   >< wants to make a soul but needs name help EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:52 pm

Okayz..... (Waits for the uploads)
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: >< wants to make a soul but needs name help   >< wants to make a soul but needs name help EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:53 pm

It'll take awhile... I am working on getting them saved and such.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: >< wants to make a soul but needs name help   >< wants to make a soul but needs name help EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:54 pm

Oh, okay. Post again when I can see them, kay?
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: >< wants to make a soul but needs name help   >< wants to make a soul but needs name help EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:00 pm

Alrighty I will.... Or I'll message you.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: >< wants to make a soul but needs name help   >< wants to make a soul but needs name help EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:51 pm

Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: >< wants to make a soul but needs name help   >< wants to make a soul but needs name help EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:21 pm

Cool pic. It's definitely better than I can draw...
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: >< wants to make a soul but needs name help   >< wants to make a soul but needs name help EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:29 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >< wants to make a soul but needs name help   >< wants to make a soul but needs name help Empty

Back to top Go down

>< wants to make a soul but needs name help
Page 1 of 1