Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:49 pm

"You're telling me..." Drake said with a smile. He stood up and yelled to Coren "I don't suppose you have a Gigai?" Coren shook his head, to which Drake sighed. "Alright," he turned to Lilligant as he continued with a smirk "If we hurry, we should get there before him."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:50 pm

She smirked and grabed Drake's hand as she ran back to the Hotel giggling.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Ranpu was at the door of it, waiting for the two of 'em. "Hmm.. My spidey senses are tingling..." she said jokingly. "Well the fact that Coren was here a minute ago probably has nothing to do with that."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:53 pm

Lilligant pouted and sniffled. "No fair!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:55 pm

"I'm kidding. Thought it would be fun to screw with ya, and it sure was. Here you go!" Ranpu opened the door for the two of them, smiling. "But don't forget how well he's learned to Shunpo. He might blast through the wall right in the middle..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:57 pm

"He will not.", she pulled Drake inside and started to kiss him deeply as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:58 pm

"Get to the room first!" Ranpu said with a laugh, standing outside.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:01 pm

She laughed and shut the door before she pulled Drake on to the bed.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:12 pm

"Yeah, guys? Mind opening the window? It's freezing out here." Coren was standing against the window, panting.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:13 pm

Lilligant stuck her tongue out. "No."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:13 pm

"Ah, but would you really do it with my army of hobos standing outside? And with me here?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:15 pm

"Shut up and go through the front door!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:16 pm

"Ey, I have a specific code. First, no drinking milkshakes while doing the Macarina. Second, never use the front door."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:23 pm

"Use it now!". she yelled loudly.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:24 pm

Coren sighed. "Fine, but don't blame me for the giant hole in it."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:27 pm

She sighed and went back to kissing Drake.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:28 pm

With a large crash Coren appeared. "That man-sized hole defintely wasn't from my body, no sir... Ma'am... Person." Coren said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:33 pm

She stuck her tongue out at him and went back to kissing Drake who wasn't responding.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:38 pm

Drake kissed her back as Coren said "Come on, are all my efforts for naught? Oh woe is I!"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:39 pm

She kissed Drake more deeply and smiled as she took off her shirt and then she noticed a scar in the middle of her chest. "Oh well..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:43 pm

"Wat." Coren's jaw dropped for a second, but then he said "I'm still here you know!"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:45 pm

"We don't care...", she said smiling as she kissed Drake again.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:46 pm

Coren stared at her, but then looked away, his face flushed. "But then how am supposed to keep you two from bangin'?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:48 pm

"You can't...", she said smirking as she kissed Drake deeper as she rubbed her hands up and down his chest.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:50 pm

"I can't ey..? You know, I think I'm just evil enough to do it..." Coren chuckled evilly as he walked outside for a second. He poked his head back in and said "I'll be back at the most inopportune moment if you need me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next