Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event! The awakening

Go down 
+5
Viz
Zengo
CorenKeitaro
Lulu the sable
Lucon1
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Event!      The awakening Empty
PostSubject: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:40 pm

A garganta opened in the skies over Karakura town. There was no sound, no presence was felt coming from the portal, nothing. A black hole leading to the torrential energies of the space between worlds. however, in closing, it closed with a bang, and a surge of spiritual energy, not a powerful surge, but a faint wave of uneasiness.

Down below an elderly woman crossed the street. She had the look of someone who had been on the street's homeless for some time. her clothes were tattered, and she had a large cloak over her, hiding her face and body. Sher shivered, as the wind blew, her fragile body swaying in the wind. She drew the shawl closer around her, her spidery fingers trying to grasp it, but loosing her hold. She gave up and shuffled forward, getting jostled around by the crowds on the street. She made it to the crosswalk, and moved about awkwardly, as if she was unsure of how to make it in time for the lights.
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:20 pm

Slowly but surely a strong Spritiual pressure moved in as another portal entered a couple hundred yards away above a local High school.. Two men exited. One wearing the suit of a Dawned Espada. The other wearing the uniform of a monk.. The Espada opened his mouth "Gonzui!" As he issued these terrible words.. Souls from the schooll started sapping away from the bodies of the teenagers. The area near the school would feel cold and ominous.. After the soul were devoured the man wiped his mouth with a handkerchief. "Muy Bueno. Yo estoy contento" These words translated to Very good. I am very happy. The thoguth of it all was sickening. Just then the man in the monk robe around the age of 18 spoke up... "We are not alone.. Be on your best guard"

The odd couple were a Quincy and Espada. From afar there spiritual pressure would give them the awkward rendition of a cat and dog. Two things you think to never see together..
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:54 pm

As the feeling of two Garganta find their way to an abandoned warehouse, another equally strong person stopped his training.This man was neither Quincy nor Arrancar, but a Vaizard who had only recently attained his powers. "If there's one thing I hate more than that gay pink haired Espada, it's him." this man flash-stepped outside with his Vaizard mask still active, letting his spiritual pressure flare out in warning to those who wished to fight, and more specifically, the Espada who had appeared above the high school. "This was a good day to skip class." is all he said as he used Flash-Step to appear to the closer of the two Garganta that had appeared. Away from the high school and towards the different feeling, not the feeling of fear or power, just the feeling that something wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
Zengo

Zengo

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:37 pm

A small black butterfly came from the sky and landed on the street. That butterfly transformed into a shinigami

"So the captain sent me here to keep this town safe... I just hope I get to kick some Hollow ass."
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:49 am

(is this everyone that's going to join?)
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:42 pm

With a soft sigh, a Garganta ripped open, high above the park. A man stepped out, a Vizard, in face. His mask was not on, but you could almost tell that's what he was, from the reiatsu he put out. He looked out to where he could feel other people's reiatsu, and he shunpos towards them, lowering his own reiatsu to that of a fifth seat member of the 13 squads. He smirks, as wraps his hand around his zanpoktou.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:07 am

(Yes i is)

I was perched in a tree when I felt gargantas opening and much reiatsu almost all at once. "Wonder what's the occasion..." I jumped down from the tree and ran towards all the commotion, keeping my reiatsu low unlike the others.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:53 pm

OOC: Is anyone else gonna join? I say that we continue tomorrow (or in two days or something) and others can join during the event. This is, of course, Lucon's Event though, so what do you think Lucon?
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:29 am

(I think this is enough to start with. We can add or loose people as we go.

First off, thank you all for joining in. I will set a few rules here real quick. 1. Respect post order please, I will post here next when I get time, then roy, then coren, etc. DO not skip ahead, unless I say so. 2. Give everyone at least 3 days to post. That's plenty enough time. If you are gonna be gone longer than that, let us know, or we will skip your turn.(for example I need to post about me leaving next week(I had forgot it was going to be then)) 3. Be serious, and true to your character. People can die in this event., but you have to have permission from the other player in order to kill. If you think your character is at their limit, explain (in ooc) that you don't want to die or whatever, and try and be graceful in your defeat, don't be like "OMG I Actually pulled a last move which makes my spiritual pressure go through the roof, which stops all attacks, etc." Actually plan it out, whenever you first get signs of getting weak.

I think that's all really. play well, be respectful to others, and just have fun.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:55 pm

So I'm after Zengo?
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:01 pm

OOC: Yes, I think so.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:17 am

(sorry about this, I've been a little busy this week, and I'm leaving friday, so I hadn't had much time to write)(Also sorry this is long, I got really into it, and didn't want people interrupting the moment with "I stop the woman with my sword before she could harm the innocent" sort of thing)

A tall black haired man, about the age of 20, with cold dark eyes walked up to the old lady, His face showing that of a kind young individual. He offered to help get her where she was going. The woman nodded, and something what sounded like a thanks came from her. The man led her across the street, carefully and gently, then led her down the sidewalk, towards the center of town. He talked to her, trying to be nice, and make conversation, but the woman said nothing. They walked on, and each block the atmosphere became more tense.

At last they stopped on the sidewalk, near the opening to an empty alleyway, in a place that got little traffic. The man grinned, a cheeky, almost disturbing grin. He led her down the alleyway, and stopped in the middle, a dark place, that was hard to see, unless you paid close attention. The man spoke up. "Finally we're here. No one, but you and me." He chuckled, and put his right hand on the woman's shoulder. "no one here to listen to your screams. " The woman made no reply, It was subtle, unnoticeable, to anyone, but those who were paying attention(and even then, they can't tell the location), but the effects were there nonetheless. Everywhere, hung a sense of uneasiness, and it felt like something wasn't right with the world, not anything in specific, but that something wasn't right.

(I say it's unnoticeable, is because, it's only the level of regular shinigami/regular hollow, but also it is a different type of reiatsu. It isn't normal to people, and so they wouldn't be expecting it. It is still a hollow, but the hollow reiatsu was repressed.)

The man felt the aura also, and even more so, in the place he was in. He shuffled his feet, about. "Give me your money, and all that you have, and I'll be on my way." He gripped harder with his hand, keeping her still.

The woman shifted, and moved the hand, that was not held, and placed it on the man's arm, gripping, surprisingly tight, for an old lady. She spoke, her breath coming in that of a demonic sort of way, a hiss that reverberated with power. You would be best to remove your hand, and run away. You do not want, what I have to give. Her hand tightened, almost crushing the man's arm.

He threw it back in surprise, flinging the now loose hand off of him. He spoke now with a shaky voice. "You...You don't tell me" His voice now returned, this time with anger rather than nervousness. "what to do woman." He grabbed her shawl, and threw it to the ground, leaving a dark-skinned neck showing. "I will take what I want, and no one can stop me." His eyes were fiery with anger, as he said this. He threw off the hood covering the woman's face, and then reeled back in terror.

As the covering was removed, A new spiritual pressure was formed, The once feeling of uneasiness, was replaced by A more powerful sense of dread. What had once stood an old lady, clothed in rags, now stood, a Dark-skinned creature(brownish), humanoid in appearance, but evil in nature. No ears, and no nose, save for two slits in the middle of the face. The creature had eight sharp fangs(4 on top, 4 on bottom), protruding from it's mouth, and it's eyes were bottomless pits, black with no end inside. All that was there were two bloody red orbs, that starred intensely, never blinking. The rest of the body was still that of an old lady, hunched over, and weak looking, but knowing what was underneath the rags, Large strong muscles, wrapped in wrinkly skin, made it all the worse.

The creature Made a hissing noise, and as the man finally turned to run away, it lunged, sinking it's teeth into the neck. He tried to struggle, but the spindly fingers, had a death grip that could not be shaken. Soon the creature had it's fill of fresh human blood, and tossed aside the now cold, pale, and limp corpse of it's victim, onto the ground, leaving it to rot. If anyone happened to arrive, all they would find was a body, long since dead, from no apparent cause, and a whistle on the wind.

(OMG I love this. This is awesome, you guys better post good quality stuff, don't be posting one, two, even three sentence posts here. Be descriptive, and make it fun. I'm not gonna be here for 2 weeks, so I need you guys to make this good. (oh and do not skip my turn please, find another Rp, and have fun ))
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:16 pm

After the uneasy event occurred the espada began to speak "Even though we may not be alone doesn't mean we can't have a little fun.." He let out a friendly smile "Remember friend.. We are haunted by humans... The dead may rise but in the end all shall fall. Its the natural cycle of the universe.." The area near the school was in a panic as the local authorities. We are the case and police investigated the scene. Parents were going crazy. Medics have reason to believe its a disease. But with no living subjects the have nothing to base their research on. The town was now being alerted as the news station began to arrive and anxious anchors and reporters began to be the busy-bodies that they are.

As the school was being flushed out. The two men were still hovering above in plain sight. Both laughing.. The espada then flew forward a few feet. "Raaaaaaarrghh" As he let out the blistering yell everyone could hear it. He flew down in a fast motion and eventfully he punched some cops in the back effectively leaving a burn on there back while paralyzing most as he flew back.. "Im glad they can't see me. But i feel sorry for you. As you are still part human so they technically can see you, poor friend." The espada then resumed his position "We are both two very stoic beings and i have nothing to worry about all of my former colleagues are now dead thanks to your incessant need to snack.. " The espada then rose his hand after the quincy was done talking. He then fired off a small cero. Towards a corporate building cause the top to explode.. Chaos and Turmoil would soon rise
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:13 pm

"Damn. Really now..." he was surprised that the Espada had used Gonzui, but he had also destroyed a building. He continued towards the abnormal feeling as he felt it worsen. He felt that something had just happened as he swore and said "Too late..? Ranpu!" a woman appeared besides him and said "Yes?" "I need you to check on that Espada and the high school." "All Right." she turned around, about to leave, but she said "Be careful Drake, that thing that's creating that feeling... I don't think it's normal." and was then gone. "I'm hoping it isn't." was his nearly silent response as he used Shunpo to go towards the abnormality at a greater speed. I hope it can put up a fight... Drake grinned as he thought 'As do I...'
Back to top Go down
Zengo

Zengo

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 5:36 pm

Hearing all the panic Jin decided to rush to the scene. After 20 minutes of running, Jin arrived at the school only to see pile of corpse lying on the ground with no traces of the souls. Jin panicked from the scene said "What the hell happened here! They are corpse everywhere but there's no souls around here... This is not the work of a hollow, what could have done this?"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:21 am

"it's called having fun." I stood in a tree branch above the shinigami. I knew he could't sense me when I came here, but I thought he'd notice a black clothed person standing in atree right above him."It actually looks good in this light." I jumped down, my black hair shorter than when I was in the tree. "There should be more coming soon, I'd either prepare yourself or hide." I walked past him, and started closing the eyes of the fallen humans. "Stupid mortals, even if they can't see us, you'd think they'd be able to feel someone watching them." I muttered to myself.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:27 pm

Pausing in the air above the alleyway, he looked around. He could feel the presence of the dark one, could feel it creeping down his spine. His eyes shifted color for a moment, as he sniffed the air. He knew he was getting close, but how close, he couldn't tell just yet. Feeling more reaitsus popping up, he shunpos over to them, to see what was going on. He stopped when he was above an accaracar, he simply stopped for a moment, before moving on. Figures....not the right one.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:43 pm

The creature, walked silently through the crowds, again clothed in rags, but now it moved faster than before, unnatural for an old lady. Being a being of the spirit world, it was invisible but to those who had adequate awareness. She had been asleep for many years. This area of the world had changed alot, since she was last here. it was still high, in strong spirits, but it seemed more calm than before.

The creature stopped suddenly. A strange scent was in the air, a large grouping of spirits had been sucked away by a hollow, and many humans, were gathering in that area. the creature smiled, it would be a great place to catch a few unaware victims. She headed towards the school, and as she got closer, she noticed two strange spirits following her. She looked up, at the bright sun, and then around her. They were there, but they were being cautious. She hid her presence some more, making it faint, as she began looking for her next target. When she found it, she took it away, and quickly dispatched of it, leaving again before anything could be found.

Every now and then, a pulse of energy would appear, in several areas of the city, slowly moving inwards towards the school. In each area, a body would be left, same as the first, cold, lifeless, and void of blood, and soul. When it got closer to the school, the souls there would be stronger, a few trying to fight, but all failing. At last she stopped in the middle of the street, with a crowd of weak souls around her, watching the scene at the school. Police, and news reporters, were there, and they were all to weak to care.

She looked up, and saw the arrancar, and quincy in the air. The arrancar, seemed to be having fun, causing havoc. She didn't care, he was not worth her time, it would only help her, gather her souls. She waited, and watched.

Helena! The detection team, has located subject 001. She is in the Mashiba district. Several souls have been eaten, and their bodies drained of blood. She also has seemed to kill Allen Krix.

Helena was seated in the command room, of the Midnight Flower building. She was drinking a cup of tea, looking absolutely bored with herself. When she heard of the report, she looked up, at a large blew screen, and reseated herself, her dress crinkled up, and her legs dangling from the chair, straightened. Several dots showed, where the people had been killed. She smiled a little bit, and then turned to the informant. Thank you. You've just made my day, go take the rest of the day off. The man smiled happily and bowed to Helena, before turning to leave. The small girl, then slipped from the chair, and walked to the door. Someone get my things, and tell the special weapons team, to get themselves ready. We're about to bring Maria home. She walked out quickly, as the door shut behind her.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:29 pm

Neo stopped surpressing his energy and let it all out. His bodily stance was straight and upright and the animal ballistic emotions were calming down "That felt soo good nothing to hide" The spiritual pressure he let out was amazing. It was so high to the point where the law enforcement started to drop down dead from being crushed under the massive pressure. "And to think i used to be human before i gained all of this" He said as he surveyed his hands. He pointed a finger in the air and closed his eyes. this was his pesquisa. He focused so much spiritual pressure into it as different color lines spewed from his finger. Each one revealing the location of a person trying to hide their reiatsu. If they had spiritual pressure. He could find it. Even the faintest. "We have a few visitors. Even one above us.." Roy would then look upwards to see a person above them "Interesting". Neo then explained the rest and said it loudly for roy to obviously get a good understanding "A mysterious hollow. A quincy which is you. A person in a Gigai. More soul reapers. and a few vaizards.. I think. It's obvious we can't fight them all without me self-destructing. So il have to call my HQ for back up from the espadas... If there not busy..." Neo then assumed a stance that would make it look as if he was leaning against a wall. He slowly floating doing an About-face as he faced a fast food-restaurant... "Gonzui!" More soul flew into his mouth as he vacuumed them in "A moment to the lips is a lifetime to the hips.." Neo spoke as his muscles expanded a bit and he recovered some reiatsu from his pesquisa. Roy then spoke up "Someone's been drinking their milk.. Or dieting cheaply.."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:50 pm

Drake looked and saw the Quincy and the Arrancar from the other side of the school as the mysterious Hollow he ha gone to find. Drake looked at his watch and said to himself "Just one more minute... Then I'll be ready to fight them..." Kage Ryuu and Ranpu stood beside him as he asked the two of them "You two ready?" Kage Ryuu grinned as he responded "When am I not ready for combat?" Drake just smiled as Ranpu said "When you're eating." "That was rhetorical." "I'm surprised you know the meaning of the word... Anyway, I'm as ready as I'm gonna get." Drake nodded as Ranpu disappeared and Kage Ryuu faded to darkness. "Let's rock." Drake started walking towards the other end of the school, waiting for Neo to turn to see him.

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zengo

Zengo

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:31 am

Jin looked back at the woman "Meh no need to ask me twice, beside I got assigned to this town and only wimps runs away from a fight." Jin then walked away searching for those who sucked out all the souls from the innocent students. Doragon then materialized itself in front of him "You are going to search for the culprit. Before you say anything you haven't tought that *he* may not be your average hollow or worst something more powerfull."Jin answered back "Huh what are babling about." Doragon sighed and said "Do you seriously think that a hollow can attack humans, no it attacks only roaming spirits. That *thing* has sucked up the souls of all the students in flash you sensed it earlier." Jin took a thinking pose and answered back to the red dragon "I think I get your point" Doragon turned back and said "You know what else is bothering me. That woman, I think she knows more than she want to say. She said "it's called having fun." meaning that she know what happened. But you let her go. I'll let do what you want, just remember that a fire takes time before it is lit, don't rush into things without thinking." Doragon then disapearred and Jin decided to resume the search of the culprit.

OoC: Before you say anything Jin isn't aware of the Arrancar stuff. Each time that subject was up he was off and didn't listen.

Last edited by Zengo on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:12 pm

OOC: if that was directed at me, then okay.

I saw that more humans had joined the pile, and closed their eyes also. I looked up, and saw the same man i had fought before. "Reunion anyone?" I asked aloud but quietly. Then I went into the school to scout out others as a neutral party. I found no one else of interest, and found a good room to watch anything going on from. I leanedd out the window and spotted an odd woman covered in what looked like rags from this distance. "If she's still standing, then she's either got high reiatsu of her own or is a spirit herself."
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:50 am

Passing over a alleyway, he felt a soul being absorbed, felt it vanishing. He looked down, seeing a person in rags, dropping someone else. He waits for the person to move on, and then lands next to the body on the ground, and checks for a pulse. Finding none, he goes back to the skies, and follows the being, notcing that each time it stopped, another body dropped. Figuring that the person was eating the souls, he followed it till it got to a school, hanging back. From here, he saw the person in rags, a Quincy, and a few Arrancars. His spiritual pressure low already, he lowered it more, till it was about that of a normal human, that had enough pressure to withstand who ever's reatisu was being put out. He watches all of this quitly, taking turns at looking at each being, studying them.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 2:10 pm

(I like stirring the pot, but I got no spoon(you guys aren't giving me anything to work with))

The creature stood, huddled in the crowd. More and more people showed up by the minute. She could feel the souls gathering, some weak, some strong. She felt a tingle, as a person with higher reiatsu than the rest past by her. She wanted to kill him, sink her teeth into that person and take everything it had, but such a public display, would not be helpful to her. She waited, holding it inside her. She turned her head, looking back to see anyone there. and saw a man, staring at her. It's not polite to stare at people young man. She talked with a voice, sounding like a normal lady. She turned back around and began walking through the crowd. (not intentionally, but the way drake was coming) She didn't like the attention. It only made things harder She thought back to the first time she came to the world of the living. The souls there were only, so so, but the blood of the humans, was simply rejuvenating. They were not tainted by the sting of death. Some human's who were fat, and lazy, tasted sour, and some diabetics tasted sickly sweet. But those with spiritual energy, were usually fit, and healthy, and their blood tasted the best. She bumped into a tall man, who seemed pre-occupied with the arrancar causing trouble.(drake) She cleared her head, and then turned. She felt the man's spiritual energy, a vaizard. He was strong, and she wanted him. She masked her spiritual pressure as much as she could. Excuse me sir, would you care to help an old lady out?

Meanwhile, Helena landed on top of a nearby building. She surveyed the scene. They didn't tell me it was going to be like this. She saw the multitude of people gathered around the school. She looked across, and saw the quincy, and arrancar. She then looked at a school window, spotted the other arrancar, then moved around the area, spotting everyone else, a vaizard, a shinigami, and Maria. She stood there watching, as Maria, tired to take the vaizard. From the looks of it, she's doing well. Helena sat down on the ledge of the building, letting her legs dangle from the side. Let's see how his plays out.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:09 pm

Neo rose a finger into the air a cero formed. It was blue instead of its usual red. He pointed it at the school. "Blaze" He shot of the cero in a largely dramatic motion as it floated towards the school. If everyone watched it they would stare at it in wonder of what it would do. The Cero then hit the ambulance. Causing a large explosion and chaining to all the other cars and buildings. Leaving the area to be a fiery bad-land. "Tis a shame" The stench of burning flesh would loathsomely linger. Cause nearby citizens to cringe in disdain. Neo then made a garganta. He had a small brief conversation with Roy as Roy then departed through the garganta. But before he did that he slipped Neo a shiny belt with Fifteen silver trinkets on it. "Thank you my friend. I shall do my best."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening Empty

Back to top Go down

Event! The awakening
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next