Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW EVENT!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

NEW EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: NEW EVENT!   NEW EVENT! EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:46 pm

We got a new event, reviving the midnight flower from the old web-site. Join at the bottom, in the events section of the main forum, and play.

I want everyone to join this one way or another. join the midnight flower, and help change the world, or fight against them, and help to bring down the new power.

But please if you are going to join, respect posting order, and wait for everyone one else to post, before you post. If you want to wait for other people to post, them post anyways and say that you are going to wait, so that we can continue in a logical order.
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
Arthas3

Arthas3

NEW EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Probably   NEW EVENT! EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:37 pm

I'm probably going to join this, but can you quickly brief me on what is the midnight flower cause i only joined in this web not the old one, then I can decide if I want to be a part of it or against it.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

NEW EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW EVENT!   NEW EVENT! EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:38 pm

Here's the previous topics. Lucon can give a less detailed response, but if you want to know a lot about it, here;

Trapped

Changes

Growth

Ghosts

These are the ones that Lucon listed in the Midnight Flower Topic in Events at the bottom of the Forum. That's also where the RP will take place.
Also, in Lucon's words (I'm too lazy to come up with my own XD) The Midnight Flower is "Helena's orgonization for all the misfits, and outcast" and it's also about "Maria's evolution to hollow/arrancar, the beings she has hunted for ages". This may consist of Soul Society outcasts, lone Arrancars, Vaizards that have been found out, Quincies, special humans, pretty much anybody who's been betrayed or is an outcast. Anyone who works directly for the Espada, the Soul Society, or certain other things would normally be against it. Also, simply because you work for the Soul Society or something like it, doesn't mean you have to be against it, and some outcasts could be against it. It all depends on your character. Wow, I got side-tracked. Anyway, quoting Lucon again, "We are an organization that offers a home for those who have been betrayed and abandoned. Rouge shinigami, vaizards, arrancar, and spiritually aware humans, are all accepted into the ranks of the organization." Hope this helped explain.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

NEW EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW EVENT!   NEW EVENT! EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:05 am

joining....ima exile.....so i get refuge? yay
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

NEW EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Joining   NEW EVENT! EmptySun May 29, 2011 3:39 pm

O.K. Thanks. I'm joining, FOR THE VIZARDS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEW EVENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW EVENT!   NEW EVENT! Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW EVENT!
Page 1 of 1