Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
lilligant

lilligant

The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:58 pm

"You lie!", she smiled and kissed him deeply. Her arms holding him against her. "My Drake..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:11 pm

"You're in a really good mood Lilly. It's kind of unnerving..." Coren said as he stood up, rubbing his face from where he fell.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:52 pm

She smiled and then she kissed Drake again. "Today's my birthday so of course I'm happy~!", she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:32 am

"Well, that explains it. Happy birthday." Ranpu and Kage Ryuu said the same as Drake said jokingly "Aw damn, I forgot. Happy birthday Lilly!"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:30 am

Lilligant giggled and then she kissed Drake deeply. "Well does anyone here have anything against me kicking Kage Ryuu, Coren, and Ranpu out of the building?", she asked as she was still sitting on Drake. Her hands on her hips as she looked at them. Her smile she had soon turned into a smirk. "Or I can ignore Coren and Ranpu and kick Kage Ryuu out with force?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:38 pm

"Why do the women always hate me!?!" Kage Ryuu called out jokingly, disappearing in smoke. Ranpu yawned as Coren said "I'll be walking on the ceiling if you need me." and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:33 pm

Lilligant smiled and then she kissed Drake. "So why were you so reluctant to make me into a Soul Reaper?", she asked softly kissing him up and down his neck.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:23 pm

"Well, first off, stabbing you didn't really strike me as good time..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:24 pm

She sighed and smiled. "I know... I love you though... And you know I wouldn't ask you to do it if it wasn't a good idea...", she kissed him deeply and held him close.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:25 pm

"I know... And I love you too."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:26 pm

She smiled and nuzzled his neck as she laid on top of him.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:27 pm

Drake kissed Lillignt on the cheek as he laid back a bit and stared at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:29 pm

She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "Can I.... I um.... Continue what we were doing before Coren disruppted us the other day?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:31 pm

Drake shot back to reality as Coren yelled half-jokingly "I told you two things, first, I was gonna walk on the ceiling! And second, my job is too cockblock Drake. And I'll be damned if he get's laid on my watch."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:32 pm

"Shut it Coren! He's my boyfriend so you can deal with it! Go lay Ranpu!", she yelled at him jokingly.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:34 pm

"AHHHHHHH!" Coren crashed into the ground, again, and said "I think I misheard you there... MY SKULL!"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:36 pm

"Go lay Ranpu and stop cockblocking my Drake ot else you wont have a cock..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:37 pm

"You know, you have a pretty foul mouth, huh?" he said jokingly as he began backing away.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:38 pm

"You think? You didn't find that out earlier when I was being a beeouch to Kage Ryuu...?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:39 pm

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that... Wait, which time?" he then began to walk up the wall, still watching her to make sure she wasn't gonna kick him in the balls. Again.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:41 pm

She laughed. "All the times.", she said smiling before kissing Drake deeply.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:42 pm

"Hmm... I want to leave you alone, and I want to go buy a codpiece, I'm never gonna let that go by the way, but I'm pretty sure neither would be a good idea..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:44 pm

She sighed and then she kissed Drake again. "Drake... Let's go back to the hotel as soon as I'm able to get back into my body.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:45 pm

"Okay." "You know I have a key?" Coren was back on the ceiling, and had yelled that out, as Drake said "And I have superglue. Remember that?" Coren shut up, and sat down, staring at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:47 pm

She laughed and then she went back into her body which was aching. "It hurts when you land on your head..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next