Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
lilligant

lilligant

The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] Empty
PostSubject: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:42 pm

Lilligant sighed as she woke up to the bright Sun shinning in her face. She didn't open her eyes as she groaned and rolled over as she snuggled against someone warm and inviting. "Drake can you kill the Sun?", she whined as she nuzzled his neck.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:45 pm

"Man, I wish..." he yawned as he said "Note to self, learn telekinesis, and close shutters with brain..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:48 pm

She whined as she snuggled against him. "I have to tell you something Drake... Today is my birthday and I made a wish last night on the first star I saw.... I want you to make that wish come true.", she opened her eyes and got on top of him. Blocking the sun as she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:49 pm

"Well, that depends on the wish... Flying ain't something I wanna do again, if that's wha you talkin' 'bout..." his speech was slightly slurred from how tired he was.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:51 pm

"Nope... I want you to make me a Soul Reaper...", she said smiling softly. But would move off the bed if he said something about not wanting to or asking her why.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:53 pm

"Hmm... You know that takes you dying, six years of training, and placement in a squad? Or you could train with me..." he said, surprisingly more awake.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:54 pm

"I want to train with you... Since well... I want you to turn me into one.... Stab me with your Zanpakuto... Please...."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:56 pm

"Well, stabbing would be kinda painful, dontcha think? There's are certainly less painful ways to kill you..." Drake didn't actually ask why she wanted to become one, but he was kinda worried about her.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:58 pm

"Please... Just do it.... Stab me and I am pretty sure I'll be fine after you stab me...", she said with a very dissappointed look. He wasn't going to fulfill her wish.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:59 pm

"Well, alright. But with a stab wound, a scar would be left, and leaving a mark on that nice body of yours doesn't seem that good..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:00 pm

"Nice body? Have you been spying on me in the shower like Kage Ryuu did the other day?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:01 pm

"He did what?" Drake looked at her and really hoped she was kiddin.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:05 pm

"He spied on me when I was in the shower... What perverts you both are..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:06 pm

"Hey, I'm not a pervert!" Drake said helplessly. "I was just saying you look nice."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:07 pm

"Yes but you haven't seen my body all the way so you can't say that Drake...", she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:08 pm

"Hmm... You have a point..." Drake pretended to strike a thinking pose, but then asked slightly more seriously "You sure you wanna get stabbed by me? I'm pretty getting stabbed hurts..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:09 pm

"I'm sure... Or you can stab me well I'm trying to kiss you and make you happy...", she smirked as she kissed him deeply.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:10 pm

"Yeah, but why would I wanna interrupt that?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:12 pm

"I don't know... Maybe because you want your Lilly to be stronger."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:13 pm

"Hmm..." Drake actually thought about it for a second, then finally said "That's true... But seriously, this what you want? Becoming a Soul Reaper is kinda dangerous..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:14 pm

She looked away sadly. "I want to... But I guess my wish won't come true..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:15 pm

Drake sighed. "If you really want me to stab you, I will. I'm just being an overly protective person... It's kinda hard not to be."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:16 pm

She smiled softly and kissed him deeply. "I know Drake... If you asked me to hurt you I would hesitate..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:17 pm

"I'm not sure if that's great, or kinda creepy... I think I'll go with great. But if I'm gonna transfer my powers to you, then we should do it in different place. The explosion of energy might not be good for the walls, or our wallets..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:20 pm

She smiled and nodded. "Alright.... Let's go then.", she got up and took off her shirts at the same time facing away from him and then she put on a pink and black shirt and then she put on her swimsuit bottoms which looked like black shorts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]   The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Time Is Ending For One[CorenKeitaro only- EVENT]
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next