Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh? It's snowing...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

Oh? It's snowing... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:48 pm

She sighed as Viz spoke. "I don't know how many times i have told you, this might be the fourth time. I said I don't need your help" Your better off alone anyway.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:08 pm

"Hence why I said if." he says, his voice carring the sound of a soft chuckle. His features, however, remained stone like, showing nothing. "Do me a favor?" he asks, softly.
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:29 pm

"Just because you ask it and then i say sure or yes, doesn't mean I will remember it. So don't get your hopes up." Her face still clam as ever as she spoke. "But in any case, what would you like to ask."
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:54 pm

"If you begin to lose control, lose sight of who you are, and/or let your hollow -if that is what it is.- control you, find me." With this, he had nothing else to say; and begins to walk past her, his head down, as if thinking hard. What was that about, boy? his hollow asked. I gave it a challennge, should she lose it. I will more then likely be one of the first she targets. Your insane kid. Did you not even notice the amount of reitsu she was giving out? What's the matter, Rak? You scared without seeing the opening hand?For once, I have to agree with the boy on this.Why you-Rakiji, Alabaster; enough. Be silent, and let me think in peace.
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:00 am

She looked at viz as he spoke. She listened but honestly she didn't care what he said. It wasn't going to change anything. What happens to her happens. There's nothing anyone can do. She saw him walk away after that. This made her think a little. She knew feelings never touched her. But she felt something as he walked away. An empty part in her hollow heart. It began to rip even deeper. This type of experience she didn't understand. But she knew there was nothing she could do. This was a feeling she could never show on the outside.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:28 am

He stops, once he is out of sight, then turns around, and comes back, stopping just behind a line of trees. No matter what he had said, he wasn't just going to let this one leave. He knew he was a ass earlier, but what had been said, and done, after that confirmed what he suspected. She had a hollow, like him and Kuroda. He knew what would probably happen if she began to lose control. He thought back to earlier, when it looked like she had. The hollowifaction had begun, but it stopped short, long before anyone else would have taken notice. It seems this hollow likes to play games.... He thinks to himself, as he watches the girl and the other boy, who he still didn't know. He wasn't sure what to think of him.
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:06 am

She looked around the cold still park. All there was, was her and the young looking man. Everyone else had left. She looked back at the water fountain as it was all frozen now. Along with her coat. She gazed at it as if it was a work of art, about to be destroyed. She never really liked art, or anything pretty at that matter. And this wasn't any different. When she was human/alive she remembered messing up things that were pretty. But this time she didn't mess it up. She didn't know why but this time she didn't want to destroy it. Maybe it was because it was freezing like her heart. So she didn't want to break the connection. Or maybe she felt different about it this time. what ever the case it stayed, the frozen water it was. "I don't know....This time's,.... just different." This bugged her though. She wanted to destroy it but something was holding her back. She didn't know what it was, or why it cared. But if its mission was to stop her, it won.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:08 pm

He watched, and studied her. He thought, and thought, never taking his eyes off her, making a mental note of when she talked aloud, like she was answering a question. He came to the descision that she was sub-concusly talking to her hollow, or maybe it was on purpose. He watched, paying close attention to the details, such as her eyes, which gave away the fact that she wanted to do something, but was being held back. Following her gaze, he saw a jacket, frozen inside the foutain. His eyes travled back and forth, to her, to the jacket. One of them, wants to preserve this, for some reason... He thought to himself, mentally blocking the voices of his hollow and sword. He didnt' need their input at the moment, it would only confuse him, like always. Wondering what he should do, he stays there, standing in the shadows of the trees, watching. He considers going back out there, and saying sorry for the way he was acting, but it went against his- Our, you mean- nature.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:33 am

(sorry guys, you were into this, and I didn't want to disturb you, also i didn't really know what to add lol)

Lucon continued to sit there, watching, and listening. He heard them argue. This vaizard, who went by the name of VIz; he was insistent on helping the woman, at any expense, yet he barely knew her. Why? What was so special about this one. He had seen plenty of vaizards, and half-hollow. They were all the same, with only slight differences in personality or skills, but nothing that stood out to him.

He turned to look at the girl. her hair was tossed playfully by the wind. She was pretty, yes, but that didn't make her special. He noticed she looked at a jacket in the fountain. It was frozen there, and the water had stopped moving, freezing the coat in-place. It was a curious thing, it seemed so peaceful, if an inanimate object could actually be called that.

He got off the ground and stood up. He picked up the burner, and shut it close, stuffing it back in the pouch. he walked towards the fountain, and the coat. He placed his hand over the ice, it was still newly formed, and easily broken. He shattered the ice surrounding the coat, and pulled it out. He muttered a few words, releasing a small stream of hot air from his hand(a mixture of two kido). It melted the still clinging ice, and dried the insides. He then walked back to the Shimaru. and held the coat out for her to take. Even if you don't accept my other help, at lest accept this. It's cold outside, and you'll only freeze to death.

He smiled. It was funny, he was a shinigami, the god of death, as well as a hollow, the image of the dead. It was a bitter irony. He didn't know what the word death meant any more. For spirits it meant loosing your existence, and becoming only a breath of air. But for hollow it meant either rebirth- a second try as a plus, or it meant being sent to hell, the worst kind of place imaginable. Where would he fall under? Would he go to hell, because he had bad luck with hollow choice, would be become a normal plus again, or would he just cease to exist? He wasn't sure, and that scarred him. The one thing he hated the most was being uncertain.
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:47 am

She looked at the coat he had handed her. She then looked the other way and said. "I put that in the fountain for a reason. Its pointless to wear. If you can't feel cold." She then walked a little ways and then thought about what her hollow had said about her zanpackto. She didn't think it was really that way. But why not ask. If it even reply's.

She sighed and closed her eye's. Her left hand moved to touch the handle of her zanpackto. Then her whole hand grabbed it softly. "I know your there,....why don't you speak. If you don't like what I decide....Why don't you speak up. Why don't you change my mind,...with your opinion. Am I not your master.... Or is it....you don't question me. So what is it?" There was just silence for a while. But then the park lights started to flicker. It started out slow then it got faster. Until they broke in a electric buzz. She looked all around, all the lights were out, all broken. "Is this your answer?.....I don't understand." Then a shocking spiritual pressure hit the park and the people in it. Shimaru fell flat on her back. She covered her ears. As it felt like something was crushing her. What minion would follow a master that has already consumed the shadows with in them. And not be consumed as well.

Last edited by Sen Shimaru on Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am

OOC: Lmao, to tell the truth, I forgot you were there. xD

IC: Without releaizing it, he had reached up, and gripped the hilt of his Zanpoktou. Slowly, he moved it down to his side, where it fit more comfortably. His eyes narrowed, as they became bombarded by the increase in spiritual pressure. He cast his pressure, increasing it to match what was being issued, until it didn't affect him anymore. After a few moments of watching the girl lie on the ground, he was able to pin-point where it was coming from, and somehow, he wasn't surprised to find that it was coming from the girl. He moved his sword out of it's sheath, only a little though, just enough so that the blade showed somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:14 am

OOC: Lucon, you going to reply?
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:44 am

OOC: If not by this time tomorrow, go ahead with it.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:36 pm

(sorry about that I had a campout this weekend, and forgot to mention it.)

Lucon went over to a tree, and hung it up neatly. Well if you change your mind then it's right here. he noticed Shimaru place her hand on her zanpakuto, drawing power from around her, and smiled. Good, she was at least trying to communicate. He turned away and was about to walk away when he was last back by a strong spiritual pressure. He stumbled back, then planted his feet in the ground, as the lights bust and went out, showering pieces of glass over the area. he looked to Shimaru, and then to viz who had unclipped his sword. He seemed to feel a resonance, different from that of Shimaru's own energy. He watched, as the events unfurled, waiting to act, if something were to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:18 am

Her eyes where closed as she felt the pain all around her. This was different, this felt much more stronger. Than that other voice. Without knowing it tears where falling down her face, this voice wasn't playing around. But then the pain got worse as electric shocks where all around her. The pain your feeling is the pain i felt ever scenes you figured out my name. There is a reason why my name is so easy to know. If you figure that out then I might stop. Well that is, if you don't die first. Her pain got intensely worse as the time went on. I can't think like this, I have to find a way for this to stop. She grabbed the handle of her zanpakto and through it across the park floor. As she did the electric shocks stop and went with the sword, it hit the ground with a shock. She tried to breathe and get back up again but it was harder than she thought it was. She looked at the sword as it was in the park concrete it was covered in electricity, shocking all around it. It looks like you found a way around my question, well for now.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:41 am

Seeing her throw away her sword, he relaxes a little bit. He let's his sword softly click back inside it's sheath, and once again puts his hands inside his pockets. Once that's done, he stepped out of the line of trees, entering the area again.
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:25 pm

She lays on the ground breathing heavily. Her face was still wet from when she cried but she didn't notice, because of all the pain on the rest of her body. She was even bleeding a little. This was all way to much for her, she couldn't even believe that she had the power to remove her zanpakuto and even throw it across the park. She just couldn't move. So much trouble came from one question. So much destruction.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:11 am

A grimace was on Lucon's face as he stared at the sword. It had partially manifested itself in the real world. It was something he hadn't seen much. normally A sword can't act independently of its master, it might refuse to do anything, but it usually wont act alone. His sword was the only exception, due to her ability to control living beings.

He watched as it was thrown across and tumbled across the grass. the sword sparked and created a staticy atmosphere. He watched the sword , and the woman. He didn't want to interfere with her at the time. He just hoped she would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:30 am

He walks over to the girl, and kneels down beside her. "Are you ok?" he asks her quietly, watching her, his tone soft and gentle.
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:17 am

She looked up at Viz as he asked his question. She then responded in a sarcastic tone. "I don't know, I'm on the ground, In pain and I'm bleeding. So what do you think my answers going to be. Oh yeah, no." She tried to get up again but all she could do was sit up on her butt, on the cold park floor. She took another look at the sword as it seemed to calm down a little. But the way it acted when she started talking to it. She didn't like the way this was going. She took a deep breath as she tried once more to get up, But failed as she slipped on a puddle of snow. So the chat with him didn't go very well did it. no, it went prefect. Heheheheheh... told you he hated you.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:12 am

He catches her arm, before she lands on the ground. "That's not what I meant, but I think you knew that." He says, all the emotion leaving his voice again, his face turning impassive. His eyes, turned to a cold stone, as he pulled her to her feet. He noticed that she was looking at her sword, and a look in her eyes said she was conversing inside again. Inwardly, he sighs, disappointed. For what though, he wasn't sure. Noticeing that he was still holding her arm, he drops it, and walks over to where the sword is. There he stands, looking down at it, deep in thought. Stuipd...at this rate, it will happen again, won't it? he asks himself, quitely, to his hollow and zan. However, they remained slient, but every now and then, a wave of anger and rage would hit him, coming from both of them. Seems that reitsu got to both of you, huh.... he thinks, as the familar bloodlust from Alabaster combined with the killing instinct from Rakiji. It was a powerful feeling, but he managed to lock it away. Once he was sure he wasn't going to go nuts, he turned, and looked at the girl again. He didn't trust her, or that boy., and he wasn't sorry for it, like he would have been not too long ago. He learned the hard way not to trust anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:28 pm

She looked at Viz as he walked over to her zanpakuto. She didn't think much of it until. Get him away from me.....Now Uneven reitsu took over the park once more. "I don't know if you get the hint but he don't want you near him." If you just remember my name, this can all stop. Now why would I do that. You don't control me I control you. I am your master. If your my master you would now my name, SAY MY NAME. This time she let the emotions get the better of her. Her eye had become light blue. And her reitsu was as it was before when her hollow had released some of its reitsu. She started running at her zanpakuto. Her voice seemed to be mixed as she screamed at it. " SHINIGAMI !!! " She grabbed the handle straight out of the ground. And as she did. A burst of reitsu came out that turned to smoke. It was so thick you couldn't see straight throw it. But as it dyed down. All that stood there was a figure in a black hooded cloak. It was also holding a steal scythe there seemed to be strings attached to the top and the bottom. And the blade was electrically active. As well with the rest of the figures body. It was like electricity was moving throw it. Like its what it was keeping it alive.

Last edited by Sen Shimaru on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:12 pm

He was losing control. He knew this without having to really even think about it. The combined emotions from his hollow and zan was starting to become more then he could handle. He just knew, like he knew when his reitsu was starting to become chaotic. He watched as the sword started to pour out reitsu again; but he felt detached from it. He war he'd as her hand picks up the sword, but doesn't hear anything she says. He looks at her, and sees that she's entered the state of being where she can talk to either spirit inside her. He watches her, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:03 pm

She looks around and then at viz. She spoke still with both the voice's mixed. "Whats wrong? You seem to be unsteady?" She takes off the black hood hiding her face. As she did a mask was covering her face. And yes it was her hollows mask. It had lines of black going down it. Her eye where light blue as she looked at viz. "Sorry to keep you waiting. Viz? was it?"

Last edited by Sen Shimaru on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:27 pm

He kept silent, watching her. Nothing showed on his face, but inside- oh, on the inside he was a storm of emotions. The strongest by far was disappointment, followed by anger. For some reason, he thought this one would be different, But look, your still too trusting- to human, kid. As much as he tried, he couldn't ignore the combined forice of Rakiji and Alabaster, so he gave up and listened to their combined voice. And what would be your suggestion then, you dumbasses? Can you really blame me for trying to- Yes., they said, interrupting. Bursts of reitsu came from Viz, chaotic, feeling wrong, different. "What...is your name?" He asks, quietly, making a sorry attempt to suppress the bursts of reitsu. Slowly, his left eye begins to change color, to a molten gold color; the irises to a deep purple. He coughs, hard, giving off a sickly sound, his body shuddering from it. His hair falls onto his eyes, covering the both of them, before the change becomes noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh? It's snowing...
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Human World :: Karakura Town :: The Park-
Jump to: