Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh? It's snowing...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Oh? It's snowing... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:34 am

After checking to see if she was alright, he wondered aloud "What the... I thought she was a man... And I thought that he was the only one with a Hollowfication like this... What in the name of Zeus is going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:00 pm

(sorry for the delay)

Lucon walked along the dry creek bed, pressing his feet into the dry ground, feeling the grass fall to powder. He walked onwards. He had never been past the clearing before, there had never been any want or need. He followed the winding way, for a long time, watching as the forest changed, from dense dry underbrush, to sparse, tall pillars holding the sky up with their wide bare branches. Eventually as he climbed higher and higher, the forest thinned out. He stepped up on top of a large rock that jutted out like a snagled tooth, and turned behind him.

A vast forest spread out as far as he could see. towering pines, mixed with wide oaks. It was easy to spot the creek bed through the branches of dead wood. The glade however was nowhere to be seen. He turned back and headed down the rock towards the spring path again, but something caught his eye. He saw a shadow move across the distance, large enough to be a man, but it moved awkwardly. It didn't seem to walk, but rather glide. It was tall and lanky (ooc: omg it's slenderman), and sent chills down Lucon's back. It was only there for a split second but it scarred him.

He called out, and the figure seemed to turn to face him, but kept moving. It was lost in the trees a moment later. Lucon ran after the figure, tearing through the gray trees, snagging his uniform on branches, and scratching his face, and arms. He saw a clearing ahead and burst out to nearly fall into a large valley, had he not reacted in time to swing back against a tree. He looked around. The distance to the figure should have been even farther, but it appeared to move along the ground. It made no noise, and no spiritual presence could be felt. Something wasn't right.

Real World

Samuel watched as everything unfolded around him. He chuckled. You shinigami, and vaizards are amusing. You guys guess the wrong things, and come to premature conclusions.you have no skills of deduction. He watched as the girl named Shimaru and her hollow burst in a wave of reiatsu, and her normal body fall to the ground. He looked at her with some pity. She had to play host to a superior being. It looks like she's had enough. He laughed, and looked at the other two people in the area. You people have any more interesting things to do, abilities to see? His maniacal smile was directed at each of them.
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:18 pm

"I forgot you Hollows have no feelings other than hate and hunger. Could I get an answer from someone living?" Origon started to use some weak healing Kido on Sen to see if she would wake up any faster.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 8 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:38 pm

OOC: Wow, I don't check it for a day, and all this happens. o.o

IC: He watched, as the being looked at the scythe in his hand. He guessed what was going to happen, and as it did, he relaxed his grip slightly on the handle of his zanpoktou, but slid his eyes over to Samuel, seeing that the other man was moving over to take care of Shimaru. He knew something still wasn't right, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. In repsonse to Samuel's question, he simply smiled slightly, and narrowed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 8 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:15 pm

Origon sighed and strengthened his Kidou, which was still pretty weak, and said "Alright, let's see, would I be guessing correct if I said that she changes to a man when Hollowfying?" Origon wanted some info, but nobody was really giving any...
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 8 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:44 pm

She started breathing more heavily as the man started healing her. But she still wasn't awake yet.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 8 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:27 am

Origon notices her increase in breath and mutters "Maybe she can explain..." as he concentrates more and more spiritual energy into his healing Kido.
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 8 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:39 am

Her breathing started to balance out as he healed. And before you knew it, her eyes started opening up. It was still hard to see as her head started moving. She blinked once, twice and then rubbed her eyes. She saw the young man next to her and she moved very quickly to the other side him. She looked around to where she was, she looked down at her clothes and sighed. Then she tried to get out the mud that was now all over her white long sleeve shirt. "That's just great, my shirts messed up." Her eyes moved to the man that was in front of her. She narrowed her eyes as she moved her hand to her zanpackuto. But then yelled as it shocked her, she held her hand as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 8 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:43 am

When Sen yelled, Origon leaped up startled as he said to her "Okay, I know you just passed out and all, but DON'T DO THAT! That scared the ever-living..." but then he looked at her and said "Wait, you regained consciousness!"
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 8 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:47 am

Shimaru looked at him in a weird way and nodded. She shook her hand and blowed on it.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 8 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:49 am

"Then maybe you can help. I have absolutely no idea what in the Hell just happened. Also, did your Zanpakuto just shock you?" Origon seemed confused at this...
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 8 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:52 am

She looked at him "What do you mean? Whats going on? And....." She looked at her hand then back at the man. "Yeah it did."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 8 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:00 am

"You mean... You have no control of your Hollow and have no memory of what just happened what so ever and your Zanpakuto's acting up. Wow." Origon sighed and continued "Okay. What just happened was you were taken control of, and that dude just unleashed his Bankiai against us. You then passed out and I helaed you. I'm probably just as confused as you are, so don't bother asking me questions like 'why is that guy unconscious and laying against a tree' cause I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 8 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:19 am

Shimaru stood there with an unsure look on her face. She then just nodded to the man as he spoke, like he was crazy. "Ok, then, yeah, sure." She looked at the ground and rubbed her head with her right hand. Ok, half of that is true. And honestly I just think he's crazy. I mean, as he said he's as confused as you. "Just shut up." She said under her breath. Why? Your not the master of me. And if anything you should thank me. Your alive because of me. She just started having a chat under her breath. Which looked like she was talking to her self. "Yeah but you made a mess about it. And everyone probably knows who you are know. I didn't need that." Heh. Not just probably, they do know who I am now. Which wasn't my fault. "What do you mean it wasn't your fault! Its all your fault!" She screamed. She had a blank face, she realized what she did. Heheheheheh. Now look what you did.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 8 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:22 am

"You should really say stuff like that in your head. Talking to him out loud will usually confuse other people." Origon then took a step back as he looked into the tree from which he appeared. He jumped up it and grabbed a medallion as he said to himself "Now the fights over so I can put it back on..."
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 8 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:27 am

She narrowed her eyes at him as he went up a tree. "What the hell is he doing." she said softly. You know he's right. "Shut up."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 8 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:29 am

He jumped back down and saw Sen's expression. "What? I had to grab it..." he put on the medallion and reverted his giant swords back into their sealed states. He then looked at her and said "So, you gonna ask him why it shocked you? Hopefully that explains something..."
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 8 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:44 am

"There's no reason to ask him, I already know." But its because of me that you know. See I can be nice. When you want to be, that is. Hm, so at lest I am nice unlike him. And I'm suppose to be the mad guy. You are the bad guy. HEY! I still saved your life, Remember that. You didn't have too. But I still did. Your just scared of dying, that's why you did it. Well who let you into the conversion. I don't remember inviting you. I don't think he care's. What gave you the right to say if i care or not. I don't remember you being someone i look up to. Or get orders from. She sighed and looked at the ground. "Whatever"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 8 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:16 am

OOC: Okay, which color is who? I know Sen is the light blue, but who's white and who's dark blue? Which is your Inner Hollow?

IC: Origon looked at her and said "Well, could you explain? I'm feeling totally out of the loop here..." Origon opened the medallion and looked inside it as he muttered something while waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 8 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:19 am

OOC: White inner hollow. Dark blue zanpackuto.

IC: "It doesn't matter, you don't need to now." she narrowed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 8 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:23 am

Origon frowned and said "Seeing as I'm bored and that Inner Hollow of yours ruined my anime marathon, I really have nothing else to do other than figure out what's going on here." Origon stretched out his back as if he was planning on standing there for a while if need be.
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 8 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:33 am

She sighed and crossed her arms. "Honestly I don't care." She looked at the ground then at the other men that where around them.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 8 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:30 am

He smiles, only slightly, as the two exchange chatter. He says, without looking at the two of them, "Glad to hear your back to normal, Shimaru.Origon, since you seem to be good at healing...." He trailed off, nodding his head towards where Lucon was sitting. "Shimaru, you're aware of what happened, even if you don't want to admit it. For the moment, make peace with your Zanpoktou, because it seems to me that it's angry with you." He adds.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 8 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:04 pm

Origon nodded and walked over to Lucon and tried to heal him a little. He then looked at Viz and asked "Could you explain? It's obvious nobody else will."
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 8 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:37 pm

"You know what I know kid..." He mutters, not really knowing what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh? It's snowing...
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Human World :: Karakura Town :: The Park-
Jump to: