Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh? It's snowing...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

Oh? It's snowing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:48 pm

It smiled as he asked the question. "Well that was rude you didn't answer my question. But it seems you have a lot going on, inside that is. And the fact that you might never see me again. I guess I could tell you. But I don't think I will. You might just have to beat it out of me." It laughs uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:03 am

"What happens inside my mind, is my buisness alone, as what goes on in hers, is hers alone. One would think that you, of all beings, would know that." He says in response, slowly fixing his hair so that it was out of his eyes again. His eyes had gone back to normal now, the bursts coming at longer intervals of time, but stronger.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:08 am

(dang it I thought I posted earlier)

Lucon watched as Viz, and Shimaru talked. He decided not to mess with them. It was pointless to reason with the girl, and the other vaizard was just too persistent on changing Shimaru. He laid there against the tree.

Alseid spoke to him. You shouldn't worry so much. Everything will be fine.

Except when everything goes to hell
. chimed Samuel. It's only a matter of time before things get out of hand. You know very well that's what happens when two vaizards get together, especially when one of them doesn't even have control of their power.

Even so. I don't feel right about those two. And even though I am loath to admit it, Samuel may be right on this one. He rested a while, thinking to himself, and talking to Samuel, and Alseid. When he woke, He felt something. A powerful reiatsu coming from Shimaru. He cursed himself for lowering his guard, and falling asleep. He looked to the two vaizards. Shimaru was definitely in an uncontrollable state. She was in Bankai state(is that what that is supposed to be). Which surprised him, because the hollow can only activate a state that has been unlocked by the shinigami before. He then turned to Viz, and although he was trying his best to hide it, he could still feel a sharp pulse of foreign reiatsu.

He decided that he should be ready were anything to happen. So he drew his sword, and whispered. Rebuild the world Alseid. He masked his spiritual pressure, so that the other two wouldn't notice. They were already to preoccupied. He split himself and sent those clones out in the form of birds, with all their efforts put to stealth. They surrounded the area in unknown locations. Lucon waited, and hoped he would not have to intervene.
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:59 pm

It smiled as Viz talked and then laughed a little bit to hard. "But you see that's what makes me different from the others. I don't do what want, more or less i just do by ear. If I see something interesting then I go after it. And if its not then i just. Sit and wait, until something does. Then I act on what I see. Just like Shimaru here, She went into bankai to take control of her zanpakuto again. And as she did. I slipped in. Even she doesn't realize it yet. But unlike just me taking over. This time's a little different." It slowly moved to mask up for it to lay on the top of its head. And the face that showed. It wasn't a girls face. But a boys.

Last edited by Sen Shimaru on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:18 pm

Surprise flickers across his eyes, but then it leaves, just as quickely. "What do you mean by, 'again'?" he asks. He notes, with a grim satifcation, that the bursts were coming less frequent, as he stifled the two spirits. A soft smile creeps upon his face, only showing a gentle up-turn on the left side of his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:42 am

He looks up at viz as he asks that question. Then he smiles. "Well,...you don't think this is the first time. She has had to take back control." He steps back and sets the scythe gently on his shoulder. And laughs a little.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:58 pm

"I wouldn't know, as this is the first meeting, no?" He answers. He relaxs a little, in spirit, but not in body, and takes in the surroudings. He makes a mental note of how Shimaru -If that is still it's name. inturpets Rakiji and Alabaster.- holds herself, the way the scythe is held. He takes in the availble cover, the direction of the wind, where the boy - I still don't know his name... let alone trust him to even think about helping either side.- was sitting, looking as if he was sleeping. He did all this, without moving his eyes from the person in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:27 pm

"Let me ask you something. Are you still confused,..about who I am. Or do you already...have an idea what happened." He looked to the sky as he saw birds flying around. "hmmm....that's weird. I didn't think birds came out in the winter." He smiled an evil grin. "Looks like someone is spying on us."
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:27 pm

'I would assume, that you are the hollow inside her, somehow mixed and mirged together with the spirit of her zanpoktou, as well as whatever negative feelings she had at the time. She makes it plain that she is regretting something, though what I don't know. " He says, softly, noting the birds as well. Suddenly, his eyes open a tad more, as he remembers hearing about a soul reaper with a zanpoktou that would so something like this. For a breif second, he glances over at the boy against the tree, while the being was looking at the sky. Could it be....?
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:57 pm

"Hmm, it seems you have learned a lot, just by watching. Well yes your right. I am that hollow." He looks at the birds once again. Then back at viz. And once more at the birds. "So what you thinking skipper" he asked viz. As his head moved to look at his scythe.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:41 pm

"About what?" He asks, watching the being again.He figured that the only person that the boy could be was Lucon person. Inwardly, he grimanced. He didn't feel like fighting him as well, But that's exactly what might happen... He thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:46 pm

OOC: ehh... I'm running out of idea's. This is bad. I don't know what to do next. God I hate it when this happens. If Lucon did something this might be a little easier but he hasn't replied. >.<

Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:30 pm

OOC: Lol. XD Probably, but till then, try and play off what each of us is saying. Sometimes it helps.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:47 pm

(I wasn't replying because I was just waiting, cause Lucon is just observing and also sometimes I don't have an opportunity, etc.. He doesn't want to do anything, but he doesn't want a fight to happen, between any of them, that's why he has the clones out. Oh and there are some winter birds. They would have been disguised as that. And since you guys want this to continue then I'll shake it up.)

Lucon smiled as he saw Viz. He was smart, If it wasn't for the lack of spiritual energy he could have detected the clones. But he was glad. He needed to keep them hidden in case trouble arose. He held onto his zanpakuto which was sheathed, but still released. He looked at what used to be Shimaru. He noted how the hollow had undergone a complete transformation into the inner hollow. Like they had switched places. where the hollow normally gained control of the mind, not body.

Then an Idea struck him. Alseid seemed to quiver in it's sheath, afraid of the thought that came to Lucon's mind. Hehe, you devious little snake. laughed Samuel. It sounds like a good plan, but the question is. Do you really want me out there? He faded back into shadow, preparing himself.

Lucon stepped forward. May I interrupt you two. Three... I need to try something real quick, and I'm not sure how it is going to work. The birds flew out of the trees, as a burst of reiatsu filled the area. The birds seemed to evaporate into thin air, as their energy returned to Lucon. He swung his sword to the side, and poured power into it, as the blade glowed green, slowly getting more intense. Soon it was blinding white, and Lucon said out loud. Bankai. The white flashed out, and slowly ran down the blade, and in it's place revealed a wooden boken, as sharp as any blade. Vines sprouted from the handle and tsuba, and hung down. He was panting. It took alot of energy to do that. he was still not entirely proficient with it yet, but he would need all his energy for the next task. He sighed and regained his posture. He then thrust his sword into the ground, and backed away. He steadied himself and touched the handle. His entire reiatsu was released and slowly he backed away.

As he backed away, a clone started forming. First the hand, then the arm, then a leg stepped out, and then with a jerk, they separated. The new clone however looked different, it had a sinister appearance to it. It's hair was gray, with no color or life in it. It's eyes were a bright green, that almost seemed to glow. It tried to stand up but stumbled forward. It then laughed, a harsh cynical laugh, that seemed to make the trees quiver, and Lucon did. He shook, and fell to one of his knees. It was done. He was free...

(dramatic stop, and also A time to respond lol. Don't worry though I got more. If this is too much, then tell me, this is your story/topic not mine)

Last edited by Lucon1 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:57 pm

OOC: o.o Where's Shimaru??? D:
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:00 pm

OOC: eh sorry. my lap top doesn't have wireless anymore. Don't know why. But anyway so i wasn't able to get on. I will reply after i read lucon's post. I just wanted to say this first. And yeah my desk top is now fixed. So my family has to use it too, so i might now be on all the time like i was. well until i get my wireless back. but until then bear with me. and yes bear.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:01 pm

OOC: Lmao, bear. xD
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:09 pm

OOC: shut up.

IC: He started the the young man. "What is he doing?" Then she looked at viz. Then at his scythe. He took it off his shoulder and held it tight in his hand. Then he held his other hand on his on the top on his mask. Ready for anything.

Last edited by Sen Shimaru on Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:15 pm

OOC: But but.... D:

IC: He watches, keeping a eye on the person that used to be Shimaru, while watching what Lucon was doing. He tapped his fingers on the hilt of his zan, waiting to see what would happen. Let me out....this could be fun. Now why would he do that? We all know what happens everytime.
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:29 pm

OOC: but,..but nothing Razz

IC: "Well this might get a little messy." He closed his eye's and was deep in thought. Don't worry, just a little longer. He opened his eye's and slide his mask on. Just in case something happened.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:33 pm

Surprise flickers through him, like that of a small shock. What the hell? He thinks to himself, as he slowly wraps his hand around the hilt. Alabaster and Rakiji also seemed surprised, as they had nothing to say, for once.
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:39 pm

OOC: ....i got nothin -.-

Last edited by Sen Shimaru on Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:40 pm

OOC: Me either. x.x Up to Lucon now
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:23 pm

(you guys just now responded lol so I haven't been paying as much attention)

The figure that had came from Lucon stood up tall. He took a deep breath, filling his lungs with fresh air. he stretched his arm out, flexing the muscles. Feels good. He then looked down and noticed the outfit. This is disgusting, how can you dress like this. He sighed and started changing. His hair went from gray to a bright red, and his outfit changed to that of a white tunic and pants. (looks like this).

He turned around to face Lucon. You can't stand can you. I bet that took alot out of you, but I thank you. He walked over to Lucon and grabbed him by the shoulder, standing him up. Get up. You look pathetic. He turned back away and walked a ways away. He noticed the boy with the scythe. Oh well who's this? He felt out with his conscious finding about the person. Ahh, Nes, that's right. It seems you have taken your host. good for you! He smiled. And then there's you Viz. He turned to the other vaizard. How good it is to meet your acquaintance. He chuckles, and walks about in a circle seeming to play with something in his hand. It feels good to speak out loud, move about, and do things with out him there to monitor me..

Lucon struggled to his feet, clawing at the ground in a feeble attempt at supporting himself. I'm glad you're happy Samuel. He took a breath. He couldn't feel that thing inside of him. He smiled, but something inside him didn't feel right. He was finally free from that thing, if only for a while. He grabbed onto Alseid. She was still there, and her presence filled him with warmth. He talked to her alone, laughing. He hadn't genuinely laughed in quite a while. He laid back against a tree, and looked at what he had done. Samuel was now free in his own body to control. He was happy he was gone, but was scarred at what his inner hollow was capable of.

( I don't know it doesn't quite sound right, but I guess I will have to roll with it.)
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:03 pm

"Who are you?" He asks, narrowing his eyes slightly. For him, the area behind him went dark, and the two mist like things that were in his inner world before appear, though they are white now. The hell is this guy? Hm....looks like a strong one. I like.... Viz speaks to them directly, in his mind, for now. Shush, both of you. Unless you have some idea of what's going on, be quite, or else I'll have to do it myself. Prussy mofo.... take a look at that boy over there, he can barely stand.That, along with the fact that he called it by name, is another thing. And for once, I have to agree with Ala. To show such weakness should be a crime. Rak..... Sorry. There's a rumor that Lucon has a hollow...perhaps this is that hollow. But then how could it be out, with a different body? Not even I can do that. Think about it. Lucon's Zanpoktou would be able to do something like this, in theroy. It makes sense, in a way. But here's something about that: Such a removal of reitsu and energy... ...Should kill him. And if it doesn't, he'll be so weakened that he would be easily killed. And if he dies, there's a strong chance that that hollow would disappear as well, correct? Yes.
With this, Viz makes a quick plan, incase he was forced to fight. He kept his eyes on both the new hollow, whose name seemed to be Samual, and the being that was once Shimaru. Something puzzled him, was why the new hollow called her-him 'Nes'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh? It's snowing...
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Human World :: Karakura Town :: The Park-
Jump to: