Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh? It's snowing...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

Oh? It's snowing... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:06 pm

He nods, and says softly, just loud enough to be heard "As you wish..." He stands, and sticks his hands in his pockets again. He starts to walk away, but then stops, and looks back at her. "I forgot to ask, but what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:58 pm

She looks at him and answered "Same with you, I don't know your name....."
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:36 pm

"Call me Viz. Yourself?" He asks, still watching her.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:51 am

(sorry guys was away from home today)

When Kuroda began to act, Lucon shunpoed over and placed a hand on the sword, pushing it back down. His eyes were a bright lime green. You don't want to do that Kuroda. You know how people can get when they are just experiencing their hollow for the first time. If you aren't careful she could kill you. Lucon looked back at the young girl. She didn't look too good, and Lucon wasn't sure how much longer she could hold out.
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:59 am

Hey looked at Lucon and what was worse it sounded like they all just took her side over his. Hpmh....Fine......Good luck in surviving here chick. And you lucon....grab my sword again....and it will be next to your neck. Lifting his sword over his shoulder he began walking back the road he first walked on. Hohoho....I see your anger is back again...but im surprised you didnt attack your friend...let alone the women. Kuroda knew his hollow wanted blood. True of the matter...so did he. I didnt attack him is because he is my friend......and I stopped killing women along time ago...As he walked he noticed that his was still in his form, dropping his power he returned to normal.

After walking far enough and he cant hear their conversation he leaned against a tree and waited for time to move along, waiting for it to come.
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:03 pm

She looked at him and nodded a little. "um my name is se-....." pain rushed to her head. And she dropped to the ground her right hand was on her face. She was breathing heavy as she stood back up. Her hand moved to her neck as she caught her breath. Hehehehe.....that's not your name anymore...remember. Sen? Stupid girl...you don't think you can just say it and make it yours again. Its not that easy. "That's right you are my sin." Her eyes were looking at the ground at this time. They looked back up at the man. "Its Shimaru..."
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:43 pm

He takes a step towards her as she fell to the ground, and knelt beside her, concern lighting across his face. "Are you alright?" He asks, making a mental note of both her name, and the 'se' that she had started to say before.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:48 pm

Lucon released his grip on Kuroda's sword. It was for your own good. He turned in time to see the girl fall. Se.. Shimaru. He sighed. She was going to have trouble with her hollow, it seemed to be more controlling than others. He stepped towards her slightly and unhooked a flask from his belt. He tossed it over to viz. Get her to drink that, it's only water. She doesn't seem to trust me, and I don't blame her. He pulled out a small PDA and made a few movements on it, adding new data into the device.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:36 pm

He catches it, put holds it at his side. "She doesn't trust any of us; and I don't know you, so I don't really trust you either. For now, I guess I have to trust you. " he holds it out, and puts the container beside her.
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:20 am

She looks at the bottle of water and then looked the other way. "No thank you.....I'll be fine." She stepped a little bit away from the man again. And then looked at the one that had thrown the water to him. They where right she didn't trust any of them. It was her problem and she was going to handle it. She didn't need anyone elses help. As she thought of it, its like this she started out alone she will end up that way...even if she is dead or alive. She looked around and saw that one person was missing. "wait wasn't there 3 of you?"
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:05 am

"Are you sure?" He asks, nodding in answer to her other question. "Hopefully he's gone to go cool down. I don't want to end up fighting him if he loses his cool, and control."
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:10 pm

She nods to his question. And then listens to him answering her question. "I thought he had control isn't that way he wanted to help me so badly. Because he had control." She looked at the ground as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:30 pm

Lucon sat sensing the movements of everyone around him. Kuroda was at the edge of the park. Nobody can ever have complete control. Some people have more than others, and are natural at it. Some hollows are just too powerful, and are the ones in control most of the time. His eyes were sad, as he spoke from experience. Even when you do have control, it never leaves you. No matter what you do, that "thing" inside you always haunts you and your every action.

He sighed and stood up straight again, trying his best to not be too depressing. Kuroda just handles his hollow differently. He tries to take his anger out on other people, and that just makes it easier for his hollow. Lucon sat own. As the night began to fall, it got even colder. He pulled yet another device from his bag, and laid it on the ground. It produced a blue spark, and then the top burst into flames. It was warm, but burned nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:56 pm

She listened as the young man talked. She understood some of it, but she was mostly lost. But one thing caught her ears the most. "Hollow?....whats a hollow? It sounds empty. Like a hole?" This she didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:01 pm

Kuroda listened to the wind blow, and looked over to the icy waters, when in a sudden flash the river became a river of blood...then returned to normal. He shakes his head and knowing its not truly their.What wrong there....starting to lose it again...heh heh. Come on Kuroda u animal why arent you killing anyone. I mean for god sakes you got kicked out of soul society for killing almost everything that came your way...even fellow soilders..heh heh....And now look at you...weak and pathetic.Kuroda closed his eyes and remained quiet listening to the wind. It was peaceful to him. The thought of him ever returning back to soul society would be nice.....but it was inpossible now...he notcied that the girl fell but still couldnt make out what they were talking about.

Everything dies...and everything is reborn.The voice of his father shook him a bit. He understands now why he said that and accepted it. Looking Lucon did his thing of helping...Kiss ass....he want her you know.Kuroda laughed in the idea of a soul reaper who was commited as Lucon have a love life with that women.You running out of ideas to piss me off that you resorted to that? Ha weak.Looking back he watched them. Waiting....
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:51 pm

"Everyone loses control at one point or another..." he says in response to her question. He the says, answering her other question, "A hollow is a lost soul, and it has a hole in it's chest. That is because, when spirits lose their way, become overcome by negative emotions to the point of losing their sanity, they lose their hearts. The other way for a soul to become a hollow, is for another hollow to rip out it's soul chain. A soul chain is what keeps you to your human body, or to a object of some value to yourself, like a sibling or a house or something."
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:11 pm

She listens to Viz as he answers her question. As she heard it, flashes of her memory went through her mind. As they did she grabbed her head and felt to the ground in pain. The flashes showed of the monsters she had seen when she had first become a spirit. And that she had a chain on her chest as well, but her's seemed short, really short. Then other memory's came to mine when she was in the hollow world and the sorrow came upon her. Then it ended. She let go her head and just sat one the ground. Her face looked like it was about to cry. She grabbed her chest and held it close. But then she shook her head and her face was back to clam. And she let go of her chest. "But, then...what would you be. Or me? " her eye's shifted to Viz. And then to her right hand.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:40 pm

"I am what is called a Vizard...a soul reaper that has a hollow inside, either by misfortune, or some other means. Vizards fight their hollows for most of their lives, and are shun by the rest of the soul reapers, because we are different, because we are half hollow, half soul reaper. " he says, softly. " If you hear a voice inside of your head, a preasence that does not belong to your sword, then you could very well be a Vizard as well..." he adds, watching her. He had grown used to the way others treated those that were different, for perhaps he was the strangest of all- back when he was alive as a human.
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:40 pm

She listened to what viz had to say about her question. She then got up from the ground and looked at her sword. She looked at it with narrow eyes. Then looked back up to viz again. And then at the ground again. what? Are you waiting for it to talk. Because it wont, you see i mess him up a long time ago. To bad you never got to talk to him. He was swell. For the time he was there. But now all you have is me. Aren't you lucky. She looked at the ground back and forth. "I don't have a voice.....well not one for that object. I've never heard a voice from it. And I don't think I ever will." Her left hand held on tightly to the handle of the sword.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:08 am

On the outside, nothing changes about him, but inside, surprise flickers through him. "How long have you had the sword?" he asks, and then adds, almost as a second thought "And you will hear it's voice; not even a inner hollow can get rid of it. It's tied to you, and you alone."
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:07 pm

She starts too answer viz's question. "I think a year, maybe two?..." Then she continued to listen to him. Well doesn't he think he's so smart. Well even if you tried to talk to him. He would say anything back, He's quiet, he likes keeping to him self. And he doesn't like you very much, so i wouldn't try. "Why doesn't he like me?" She started talking out loud again. Hehehe.....because of me. He doesn't like you because I got to you first. He thinks your weak in choosing me. "But I didn't choose you." Oh Sen my dear,...yes you did. Her eyes moved on the ground like she was looking for a different answer.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:43 pm

He watches her, and listen's, noticing that she's answering out loud. He figures that she's talking to her inner hollow, and he sticks his hands in his pockets. If she wanted his help, he supposed she would ask for it, but till then, he couldn't do much else for her.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:29 pm

Lucon sat and listened to viz's story. He remembered how he got his hollow, how he slew him, and became a shinigami, but how someway the hollow had found a way to "posses" him if you will. he wasn't a vaizard, and didn't have a mask, or that much control, but he was a half-hollow, very similar, but vastly different. He put his hands over the small flame, and rubbed them together. Alseid spoke to him softly, but sweetly. You shouldn't let it trouble you so. It's not your fault that the world is as corrupted as it is, and that people see only the bad side of others. I care about you, and no matter who you become, or what happens to you, I will always be there. Lucon smiled. Alseid always made him feel better, no matter what was going on. He looked at the girl Shimaru. He felt sorry for her. She couldn't hear her sword yet, and her hollow was already causing problems. He wished he could help her somehow, but she refused help, and Lucon didn't even know where to begin.
Back to top Go down
Sen Shimaru

Sen Shimaru

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:34 pm

She looked up and looked around, everyone was quiet. She looked down again. Is it my fault that they're quiet?
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:25 am

"We can do nothing unless you decide to let us help you," he says softly to her, as if reading her mind. He had begin to figure her out, at least he hoped he was. "Don't listen to it, trust me. It never ends well...." he adds, trailing off at the end, and looks down, remembering what he had done when he let it control him; 'help' him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh? It's snowing...   Oh? It's snowing... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh? It's snowing...
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Human World :: Karakura Town :: The Park-
Jump to: