Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event! The awakening

Go down 
+5
Viz
Zengo
CorenKeitaro
Lulu the sable
Lucon1
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Event!      The awakening - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:29 pm

(okay I have some surprising stat run-downs. Here they are, so that you can all know the reference point for your actions. Strength, endurance, agility, spirit power, control, magic Neo:39,39,33,40,39,38 Drake:37,37,36,38,34,34 Viz:38,43,33,33,48,33 Jin:37,32,42,32,17 Alex(I should have approved you at 3-a lol, you're too powerful):40,44,50,40,36,30 Maria:29,29,42,34,31,39 You guys might want to add these into your apps, for later reference.)

The woman stopped crying, and silence filled the air. A slight breeze blew through the area, chilling the skin. The woman looked up, and around at the people there, they were all looking at her, The man who had been following her, had started to walk forward, eying her. She put her head down, and addressed the arrancar trying to trap her in negacion. You can't trap me that easily. A static boom could be heard as Maria sonidoed towards, Viz, and through a bala at him (to distract him, and get him out of the way). She quickly continued to move past him, and sonidoed again, away towards the north.

Helena, content with how Maria handled the situation, sat down on the ledge, and turned around, to face the roof of the building, and her guest. Her silvery hair blew in the breeze, and her dress crinkled as she moved. Her small child-like face was bright, and rosy. She spoke softly, and with her child like voice. What am I doing here? Why would you ask sutch a silly question? I'm here to watch my Biiiig sister grow up. She made a gesture, holding her arms wide open to demonstrate how big. But my sister doesn't seem well, so I have to watch her, and take care of her. She tilted her head, and looked at the spirit. What are you doing here? Are you watching your brother also? She looked down at Drake, and then back at her. She hopped off the ledge, hitting the roof hard. Come on, we can both watch together. She ran forward and tried to grab the hand of the spirit.
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:56 pm

Neo floated upwards, he sonidoed in the same direction North "Damn, This person's a hell of alot faster than i am.." As he kept his pace he could see her "Negacion!" Neo pointed his left finger forwards and used his Negacion to create a little bit of pulling force to stop the lady from escaping. In his right hand, Neo started to power-up a cero to shoot at her. "No way can this hollow be stronger than me.. " Neo then shot his cero forwards towards the hollow in hopes of hitting her dead on.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Kuroda waited long enough watching the enire situtation unfold infornt of him. Lifting his blade, he spoke silently...thinking and smiling that his time has come.....Bankia......As he transforms and his red hair growing long he exploded with great speed toward Nero. Appearing next to him he spoke. I will foucs on her since you cant......

Passing him he put his hand on his face and drew down his mask and again accelerated toward the women until he was beside her. Intresting....show me your power.. Lifting his blade, he wanyed to test her, began to slash at the women as many times as he could, even if she dodged he continued to slash and stay right beside and close.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:48 am

Drake was surprised that Kuroda had appeared, but not overly so. He sighed as he turned to look at Ranpu, who was standing on the roof talking with some little girl he didn't recognize. He raised an eyebrow, surprised at that as well.

"I would rather not," Ranpu said, moving slightly away from Helena. "It looks to me like your sister and my brother are on different sides, and I can see that Drake is already wondering who you are. He's staring at the two of us for some reason." she looked over to the side and stared back at Drake, who nodded. Ranpu smiled a little, knowing what that meant. "Hey, if you don't mind me asking, what's your name? Mine's Ranpu."
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:51 pm

Zengo, alex, and vix need to repl.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:04 pm

OOC: Waiting for my turn....o.o
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:36 pm

skip zengo, It's your tuern Alex
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:18 am

Is anyone going to post?
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:23 am

OOC: I see I'm not the only one anxiously awaiting the next poster. Anyway, we should skip to Viz, whom I hope will post quickly, though he did just get alerted that he can post... Anyway, could someone post IC? I'm bored, and I get the feeling some of the others are as well...
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:13 am

OOC: I can post, but not right now. I'll edit this one for my post after I get home from work.
Editing it now for my post

IC: He side steps the bala at the last second, flipping out his coat, knowing he had just been seen. Turning, he follows the woman, until they were alone....for the most part. As he back tracked, he sensed everyone else that he had missed on this way, as well as those that were fighting, for some reason or other. He held his left hand cupped, as he gathers his reaitsu in that hand, slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:49 am

ooc: So....is it lucons...or alexx turn....or simply put....whos turn is it...
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:45 pm

It's alex's turn, if she wants to post
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:31 am

OOC: I thought Alex's was before me? o.o
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:41 pm

("Turning, he follows the woman, until they were alone....for the most part. As he back tracked, he sensed everyone else that he had missed on this way, as well as those that were fighting, for some reason or other. He held his left hand cupped, as he gathers his reaitsu in that hand, slowly.") (what do you mean by this? could you please reiterate, what happened? maria is not alone, kuroda is following her, hitting her, and Neo is trying to keep up, but failing.)
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:12 pm

OOC: Basicly, he's following all of them, just behind them, and he's slowly raising his reaitsu. He's baiscly forming a cero, just really slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:40 pm

(K)

Maria, quickly turned around and fired a deep red colored Cero at Neo. The two collided with equal force, and exploded between them, fire and smoke, pouring into the sky. She turned back around and kept going, but was caught by a new person. She dodges the first slash, and the second, able to keep up with most of the new person's attack, till he caught her and hit her in the side. She spun off of track, hitting a wall, leaving a nice crack in it.

She took a deep smell of the air. Blood. She drew her finger cross her wound, and with a smile tasted it with her mouth. She then flung it against the wall, and with a surprise even to her, the wall started to eat away at itself. That's new. She sonidoed away again, this time, even faster than before, constantly throwing bala behind her, to keep her pursuers away.

Helena watched the scene take place, and smiled, Mari was doing better than she expected, but she couldn't handle herself against her enemies, not yet at least. She dropped her hand down to her side, crinkling the dress where it touched. My name isn't important. What is important is that you stay out of my way. She walked up to the northern most ledge, and stood there for a moment. Jon Sairo. She addressed Drake, speaking loud, and clearly enough so that he could hear her well. I know about you, and I want to let you know, that if you need anything, anything at all, don't be afraid to call. She sonidoed away to the north, leaving behind a business card, fluttering down the alleyway, to Drake. It was a card for the Midnight Flower Organization.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:15 pm

To the best of his ability Neo dodges every bala due to the amount of space between he and his victim "Kuroda be ready.." Neo then point his finger and made a garganta portal right in front of Maria. if she kept flying at the speed she was and didnt stop she would fly right into Hueco Mundo. In which there would be no obstacles to hide in and she would be cornered mainly due to the fact that the hollows there were also extremely hostile. "3-step plan.." Neo kept flying at his leisurely speed.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:37 am

Drake grabbed the card as he looked at what the others were doing. "Can they not catch her or something..? It doesn't really feel like you guys are going all out you know." Drake said this lazily as he looked over the card. "Can't I go and kill her already? I want to kill something... And you really are cutting down my choices with those damn agreements you're making all the damn time." Drake ignored Kage Ryuu as he muttered to himself "The Midnight Flower? Ha, what kind of name is that?" "Yeah, it needs to be more violent." "Shut up." he put the card in his pocket as Ranpu finally spoke up. "We should go help them. I want to know who this Midnight Flower Organization is already, and the fact that those guys are barely even trying really isn't helping the speed." Drake smiled a little. "Nah, I find it enjoyable simply to watch them. We can find out who they are later, I would like to see how Neo plans to handle this situation first. That BS he calls physics should bring a little entertainment, and who knows, it might even bring about some answers from that Arrancar's sister." Ranpu nodded, and Kage Ryuu simply stood there quietly, watching the scene with bloodlust. As Drake sat down on a nice sized rock, he pulled out a large golden coin and began to roll it between his fingers, a habit he had picked up recently. "I see you've been simply walking around this school boringly lately. How come you haven't done anything interesting or bloody yet Alexandra? I was hoping you would stab something soon, or poison something. Painful deaths are, after all, so much fun to watch..."
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:42 am

(post..... >.>)
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:52 pm

OOC:............So is no one going to reply to Coren's post? o.o
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:55 pm

Kouroda you're up!
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:23 pm

Kuroda remained next to the female until she quickly moved away from his vision. The look of disapproval showed on Kurodas face. Shunpoing next to neo he stared at what just transpired. Its sad to see so many weakling...so sad that its not worth my blade time.Looking where the female flew off she had no patern just straight....so as the garganta opened and either the female was stopping or going threw it, the cero would hit her in the back. Bang....A red hot cero fired from his hands and flew at the women,with kuroda smile fading away. Game over.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:21 pm

If zengo or alex doesn't come back and want to post, it will be your turn viz.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:19 pm

OOC: K.
Back to top Go down
Viz

Viz

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:24 am

OOC:.....Can I post now?It's been a awhile.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event! The awakening   Event!      The awakening - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event! The awakening
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next