Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new Vaizard emerges...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

A new Vaizard emerges... Empty
PostSubject: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:37 am

Drake regains consciousness and remembers the last thing before he had past out "Come now Drake, just for a second. Not much will change. They already exiled you! Just let me take control... It will all be alright..." and he had listened to him. He opened his eyes as he noticed that he was in a bench in the park. He then sees what Kage Ryuu had done. "No, how could you do this? Kage Ryuu... How dare you!?!" he got up and ran to several dead Shinigami laying there. He checks their pulses but there was none. Drake got up and said "How could you. How dare you. You never had to kill them! Why!?!" A voice then resounded as Kage Ryuu spoke through Drake's mouth "Don't get so worked up. They were weak, they deserved to die." his voice then changed from Kage Ryuu's suave, yet demonic voice to Drake's normal voice as he said "No." Kage Ryuu then laughed and said "Yes. If they could be killed so easily then that means that they were too weak! The weak deserve to die!" Drake then said calmly "Then why do you still live?" Then, only complete silence, which nothing broke.

OOC: Here's the fight that came earlier, right before he regained consciousness.

PAST:
Drake saw them coming. There were eight of them and against him. He attempted to strike at them, but he knew he couldn't win. Not without killing them. He had sworn that he would kill no more Shinigami ever since his exile. He blocked all their attacks, but they were overwhelming him. He couldn't keep up with them. He then felt something cold... It was in his back. He then heard something, He heard the voice of Kage Ryuu. He said "Come now Drake, just for a second. Not much will change. They already exiled you! Just let me take control... It will all be alright..." he couldn't take it. He passed out as he heard Kage Ryuu say one last thing "Burn in Hell!" and as the smell of blood reached him. Then, he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:42 pm

I had watched the enitre thing. The eight against the one, and when I looked away for just a second, I smelled blood. I had whipped my head back to the group of Shinigami, and saw the one was slaughtering every other reaper. I had watched with curiousity, not horror or amazement. I was curious how he had done it. Now he was talking to himself, asking "Whys?" and answering with something like "Weak' and "deserved to die." I was suprised he hadn't noticed the arrancar perched on a nearby tree branch, staring at him. I felt like I've met him before, but can't place his face...
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:58 pm

Kage Ryuu then said loudly "Well, at least we put on a show for our guest, isn't that right Drake?" Drake whipped around to see someone in the tree. The spiritual pressure was so familiar... Kage Ryuu laughed and then said "It's not like it matters!" Drake couldn't place the Reiatsu, as Kage Ryuu was flooding his senses...
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:07 pm

"That's not good." I said. I jumped down from the tree, and put my hand on my zanpakuto, ready to defend myself. I don't want to harm someone I knew, but i have no choice this time. "Well, nice to meet you too."

OOC: I have changed my armor for this thread, and I know have a ninja-like mask. I'll pm you the pic of what I look like now outfitwise. Both Drake and Kage Ryuu knew the voice, but it didn't trigger their memory because it was a bit muffled.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:18 pm

Drake then said "Well, that was stupid of you. When you see a person kill eight Shinigami, you're supposed to run. Either that, or I've really gotta rewrite my rulebook. Now then, who are you?" Kage Ryuu then laughed and said "I think this would be better if we split." Drake then said "For once, he's right, even if he's insane." Drake pulled out a weird crest and got out of a special Gigai. They both got up, but Kage Ryuu was locked into place as Drake said "Bakudo #61, Rikujōkōrō." six rods kept Kage Ryuu from moving as Drake said "That will only hold in for a minute, give or take a few seconds... So who are you and why is your voice so familiar?" Drake looked tired, but Kage Ryuu looked incredibly energetic as he was tried repeatedly to escape the Six Rods Prison of Light.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:34 pm

I sighed. I now remembered who he was. "You really don't remember do you?" Ipulled down my mask, revealing my whole face and my voice was clear once again. "I am called Alexxandra Yoru, Master blacksmith and Exile Arrancar." I pointed to Kage Ryuu. "I'm surprised he doesn't remember me."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:23 am

Drake then smiled and said "Alexx! I thought you were in El Desierto Infierno, what brings you to the world of the living?" Kage Ryuu then let out a demonic scream, which made Drake kick him in the crotch. He then let out a high pitched squeal and Drake continued "Never mind, I need to learn to control Kage Ryuu. He's gotten a lot more power since the last time we met." the Rikujōkōrō started cracking as Drake said "Damn, it's breaking." Drake stepped back and Kage Ryuu said "Skip the chit-chat, let's fight. If you lose this, then you are too weak to live or control me. It's as simple as that." Kage Ryuu then said with a large creepy grin "Let's change battlefields, I don't want you holding back to preserve the weak lives of the living." the entire area seemed to be swallowed whole as everything turned black around them. The ground then started to form, to show a large battlefield, covered in swords and blood. It was a large plain, void of anything but the remnants of a long finished war. Kage Ryuu looked around and said "Welcome," Kage Ryuu waved his arm as around as he finished "to my world." He then let out a demonic laugh that hangs in your mind like a banshee's scream...

Shocked Did I just write that? That's a little... Umm... I don't even have the word to describe it...
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:55 am

Yes you did, and it was awesome.

I looked around at Kage Ryuu's world. "So this is what it's like in your head...Nice." I started examining a few of the swords. "These are made from metals so old, I can't even identify them. They might even be older than me." I watched, curious to what was going to happen next, and took a seat where I stood.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:09 pm

Drake then pulled out his sword sword and said "I hate this place... The swords are all Zanpakuto, they are the weapons of those who fought and died within my own mind. Simply looking at it all makes sick to my stomach." Kage Ryuu then said in a happy tone "I know, isn't it great? The war that I waged against her was absolutely glorious, especially when I killed her..." Kage Ryuu then went flying as Drake said "Do that again, and I won't miss." Drake then pulled back his arm, which now glowed with a holy light. Kage Ryuu then got up and said "No, how can you still-" Drake then interrupted him by saying "Simply because she's dead doesn't mean I've forgotten her, nor have I lost her powers." Kage Ryuu then laughed once more as he said "Fine, but know this, she's dead, and you couldn't do anything-" Kage Ryuu then went flying again, this time even further as he said "What did I just say? Learn your place. You are an artificial, fake Zanpakuto. You are simply a copy." Kage Ryuu then charged at Drake, incredibly angry.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:21 pm

"A copy, eh? I always knew that Kage Ryuu wasn't your real zanpakuto, but I didnt know he was artificial." I was interested in Drake's past now. Perhaps I could ask him if he could tell me about it..."Should I leave or stay? A while back you told me I looked like...what's her name?...but with a different hair color. If i am bringing back sad memories, then i will go to another part of your head while you fight."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:02 am

"Ranpu was her name. She had royal purple hair. No sad memories are brought back though, just one memory of her in this place fighting Kage Ryuu." Kage Ryuu then started to strike at Drake incredibly fast, keeping Drake on the defensive. Drake was getting pushed back is he said "Come on Kage Ryuu, you could never match her strength. A copy like you could never hope to come close to the original's power." Kage Ryuu then screamed out "I'm stronger than her! She couldn't beat me! I won! The winner is stronger, and superior!" Drake then smiled as his attempts to anger him were successful. He was still on the defensive though. He then said "I could use a little help. Maybe some smoke or something, I just need to-" Kage Ryuu then punched him square in the face and sent Drake flying straight towards Alexx.

OOC: He would tell you if you asked, but yeah, Drake can't take Kage Ryuu on his own yet (I plan on giving him another power because he's gonna turn into a Vaizard) so could you help him fight Kage Ryuu? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:02 am

I stopped Drake, catching him by the collar. "You really haven't improved since we last met, have you, Drake? Fine, I'll help with your battle." Without my moving, my signature smoke cover swarmed the entire battlefield, but it didn't look like it to us. What we saw was Kage Ryuu looking around cautiously, expecting an attack from anywhere.

"I have improved greatly since we last met." I whispered, while at the same time imitating Drake's voice of attack from behind Kage Ryuu.

OOC: Kyahahahaha there ya's go.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:30 pm

OOC: Nice! Thanks.

Kage Ryuu whipped around ready to block as Drake threw a knife into his back. Kage Ryuu then charged Drake while saying "Shut up!" and Drake was put on the defensive again. Kage Ryuu then ripped the knife out of his back and ripped open Drake's arm with it. Drake leaped backwards as he said "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens, Hadō #73. Sōren Sōkatsui!" two large blue orbs launched out of Drake's hands as he continued "Nah, I don't feel like it." Kage Ryuu deflected one of the orbs, but the second one hit him dead on. Drake then said "Well, I might have gotten a little better." as Kage Ryuu went flying away. Drake then manipulated the wind in order to cover him with the smoke once more.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:18 pm

"True, I don't remember that one." I had made a small stool from the swords scattered around the battlefield, and had molded them together with my incredible speed while Drake was fighting. I sat down in it, enjoying the show once more.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... EmptyWed May 18, 2011 4:32 pm

Suddenly, a scream filled the air. It was the scream of something demonic... Kage Ryuu then suddenly flew out of the smoke. He had black dragon wings and 9 tails of black tendrils. He tried to slash at Drake, but he blocked it. Kage Ryuu then let out an unrelenting barrage of strikes with each tail striking Drake at separate times, along with the sword, making it impossible to put in a counter attack as Drake was getting ripped up by this evolved Kage Ryuu.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:46 am

"That's not good." I drew my zanpakutô, and jumped in, attacking the tendrils from behind, drawing attention from Drake and renering them almost useless. Kage Ryuu swiped at me, and I dodged, countering with an upward strike, knocking him back for a bit. Drake was on the ground, and I helped him up. "You need to take control of your own world, and bring back Ranpu. Project her from your memories, and avoid dying, okay?" I smiled, and rushed off to distract Kage Ryuu.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:35 pm

Drake then got up and said "Thanks Alexx." he then performed some odd handsigns and chanted "Refero mucro of sanctus lux lucis subvertio everto quod sto pro mihi. Addo suus tergum , refero Ranpu." then there was a large smoke cloud with twin shadows within it... "It's good to be back."

OOC: The translation for the Latin (I do lurv Latin) is; Bring back the sword of holy light to destroy the demon which stands before me. Bring her back, bring back Ranpu.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:50 pm

OOC: Haha, nice. Now i get to meet my twin! haha.

"That didnt take long." I blocked one of Kage Ryuu's attacks, and countered him by tripping him, sonido'd back to where Drake and Ranpu stood now.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:16 am

OOC: Okay, I didn't notice until now, but that quote of yours is... Only an emoticon can explain it. Shocked That is surprisingly awesome though...

"Hey, you must be Alexx! It's nice to meet you." a sword was swung and all the smoke dispersed and there stood Drake and Ranpu. Ranpu looked almost exactly like Alexx, just with different eye and hair color. She had royal purple hair and her eyes were a shining gold. She was smiling at Alexx as Drake said "Alright Ranpu, I guess it's time." Drake then pulled out a single silver glove and put it on as he continued "You might wanna cover your eyes for a second Alexx. Shine a golden light upon your foes, Ranpu..."
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:16 am

I closed my eyes, as Drake asked me to. "I am honored by your presence, Ranpu. I've heard much about you, and am glad to see you in person."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:59 pm

Ranpu smiled and said "Thanks." and suddenly, even though Alexx had her eyes closed, a bright light flashed that she could still see. The flash faded as Kage Ryuu said "You think you could beat me this time Ranpu? I DON'T THINK SO!" and the sound of a small explosion was created as Kage Ryuu charged the trio.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:21 pm

I whirled around, just in time to see Kage Ryuu charging, veering to take me out first. There was no time to dodge, and i crossed my arms in front of me, just in time. He pushed me back, and i activated my bakuto, the blades preventing damage to my forearms where he had me pinned.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:30 pm

As Alexx was being pushed back, Ranpu charged Kage Ryuu and took a slash at Kage Ryuu, who launched a tendril at Ranpu, which Drake blocked as Ranpu did a frontflip over Kage Ryuu and cut off the tendril and slashed at him, removing the pressure from Alexx long enough for her to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:44 pm

I flipped my blades to offensive, and cracked Kage Ryuu's back open, a bit of blood splashing onto me, and back flipped to prevent Night from coming out, slicing him with the blades on my feet.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:50 pm

Kage Ryuu screamed out in pain as he spun around and Sonidoed at an impossible speed and ripped open Alexx's chest (Not enough to knock yuo out, it just hurts like Hell).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... Empty

Back to top Go down

A new Vaizard emerges...
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next