Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new Vaizard emerges...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 5 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:30 pm

"Wanna TP the house while wait? Or just destroy some stuff? I'm bored..."
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 5 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:33 pm

"TP sounds goo...I dont want Night out more than she has to be."

Hey!

Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:29 am

Drake smiled and then said "I'll raid the bathrooms!"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:21 pm

"I'll get the most effective targets!" I said, and jumped out the window. I started to mark the best spots to throw the TP with as much coverage as possible.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:12 pm

Drake then got all the TP and said "Wait, what about our mission..?" and then looked back at the TP. "Now where will we throw it all..?"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:28 pm

"The mission will be fine, I've got a detector on my belt to let me know when on enters that bathroom again." I took a roll from Drake. "Look for the knives." i said, and threw it at the one closest to me: the front door. The roll got caught on the knife, and fell, leaving a highly TP'd front door. I picked up the roll, and pointed to another one. "I made it so from whatever angle yu throw the roll at, it will get stuck on the knife and tear off."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:11 pm

Drake found several knifes and threw some TP on them bounding around hitting as many as he could while saying to Alexx "It's like target practice, but with toilet paper!"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:36 pm

One of the rolls bounced off of Drake's head, me catching it. "I kn-" I was cut off by the vibration from my belt. I dropped the rolls i was holding, and leaped through the window, re-opening the garganta for Kon and Strawberry Carrotcake. They fell in, obviously leaning against the wall where it opened at. Kon sat up first.

"See? Wha'd i tell ya? Now can i go dream again?" he focused on me for the last part. I gave him a nod, and he darted for the closet, hiding between a layer of sheets. Ichigo sat up after, rubbing his head where it slightly pounded. When he saw me he jumped back and crawled across the floor to the other side of the room. "W-w-what are you doing in my room?!" he asked quickly.

"What's it look like? Finding you. Now get up." I grabbed his collar and picked him up off the floor, standing him up. "Someone wants to meet you, and I've been given the task to deliver you to him." He jumped back, putting his arms in front of him crossed like an X. "No way, I am not going to where ever you have got to take me. I don't do blind dates, especially with guys!" I sonido'd behind him. "Too bad."

He grabbed his combat pass and used it. His soul reaper form popped out from his body and he drew his zanpakuto, Zangetsu, pointing it at me. "I said I'm not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Drake raised an eyebrow and wondered how he had yet to notice him as he muttered as quietly as possible "Hado #26, Kyokko." and faded into darkness as he watched what Alexx would do, while keeping a cautious eye upon both Kon and Kurosaki.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:14 pm

I just watched Strawberry stare at me, holding Zangetsu at me. He looked determined to not let me bring him to where Ulquiorra wishes to test him. I srugged. "Okay, I'll tell Ulquiorra you want nothing to with him. Even though I thought you may be interested in the one who send Grimmjow to battle you and epic-winned at it, you want nothing to do with him." I turned and redirected the garganta to Los Noches, pretending to head in. "Wait, Grimmjow? The one with the blue hair and i gave him a few scars?"

I sighed, putting my all into this act. "Yes, him. Ulquiorra wishes to batle you and see if you are worthy of being an opponent for the Espada." I turned my head to the side so i could see him. "I'll just tell them both you don't want to come willingly, but I'm sure they'll think of SOMETHING to make you come to their fortress."

He sheathed his zanpakuto. "Alright. I'll go. But I get to keep you on a leash so you don't go back on your words." I turned around, a much too happy smile on my face. "Okay then. Let's go. Drake, you coming?" Kurosaki turned to see what i was looking at, but saw nothing except his room.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:31 pm

"Release." Drake reappeared and said "Alright, lets go." as he straightened out his Shihakusho.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:11 pm

I reconfigured the garganta and it showed an open grassy area with trees surrounding it. I stepped through, Kurosaki following, then Drake at the rear. The portal closed, and another opened in front of us, revealing a man with black hair and a hollow mask on half of his head. There were also what looked like tearmarks colored green down each side of his face, which held an emotionless expression. Another man stood behind him, big and bulky, he had his mask on his lower jaw, and was much taller than all of us. Ulquiorra started, and came right up to me first. He put a hand on my shoulder. "Good job." He said, handing me a necklace with a wind pendant on it. "Your reward."

I grabbed Kurosaki, pushing him into Yammy, who caught the small fruit-man with one hand. I turned to Drake. "Okay we're done here."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:44 pm

"Why do I get the feeling you just destroyed Las Noches?"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:48 pm

'i didn't. You did."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:04 pm

"Wait, why is is my fault!?!"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:08 pm

"Dont you rememeber?Oh i forgot you couldn't. That beast thing came out again and attacked the fortress after we killed szayel...and the newly promoted exile wasnt too happy when her lab was torn apart by you..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:12 pm

"..." Drake looked at her and said "No."

OOC: Plot spoilers!?! NOOOOOOO! My only weakness!
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:14 pm

OOC: haha sorry, but it's inevitable.

"You dont remember because you wernt you. But its okay now,i fixed it." i put my hand onto his shoulder when i said the last few words.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:15 pm

"But you did skip the gay guys lab, right?"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:19 pm

"I tore that piece of shit down when i found i had taken his place." I notice we were still in the grassy area. The three guys are staring at us, and my face turns red from being put on the spot.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 5 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:34 am

Drake looked at her and said "So that's what you meant by promoted. Nice." he then saw the Garganta never closed and said "Well, that's awkward. Anyway, nice job with the promotion, and Szayel really shouldn't have been called an Espada anyway." Drake took the mask out of his Shihakusho and held it in front of him and started to examine it, ignoring the fact that everyone else could probably see it.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 5 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:56 pm

"Thanks. I should go now anyways. I have nothing else to do here." I faced Drake and held my hand out for a handshake. "It was nice to work with you once more."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:55 am

"Ditto." they shook hands and Drake turned to the Garganta and said with a smile "Are you guys gonna close that any time soon?"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:50 pm

Ulqiorra raised his hand. "Do you need it?" I got ready to go through it, looking back at Drake for his response.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:06 pm

"I have some unfinished business here, so the answer is no." Drake smiled and said "Well, see ya later Alexx."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new Vaizard emerges...
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next