Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new Vaizard emerges...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexx

A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:33 pm

"Let me know when you see her, I only had a vebal description and half the girls here are black short hair average height and skinny!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:40 pm

"She's the only one in a karate Gi..." he then looked around for Tatsuki and pointed to her as she crossed the street towards the school. No Gi.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:42 pm

"Ah, thank you. Mind being the bait? We need to lure her to a spot where she doesnt look foolish."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:45 pm

He just looked at her and said "Okay, I'm not that stupid." and then went down there. He walked past her and Tatsuki immediately turned and followed. He then yelled out to Alexx "Yes I am."
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:48 pm

"My que." I sonido'd over to where they hid out to, and suprised Tatsuki. "Where does strawberry live, and where does he hang out?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:52 pm

Tatsuki then dropped Drake in the middle of a Judo throw and asked "Who are you and who's 'strawberry'?" When Drake landed he said "Owww..."
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:54 pm

"Okay, first of all, why do you beat Drake so bad? Second: Ku-ro-sa-ki I-chi-go. Where is he?" I gave Drake my hand, helping him up.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:55 pm

"Payback. And why do you need to know?"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:57 pm

I sonido'd right in front of her, zanpakuto at her throat and her hans pinned together by my other hand. "Do you need more motivation?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:08 pm

Drake then said "Okay, so I get the feeling that that amount of force wasn't needed. Tatsuki, where does he live? You don't answer I could always Google it." Tatsuki held still as she said "Why do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:12 pm

"I relay him a message that will determine wether you live or not." Tatsuki hesitated, the told us where his house is. (I dont know th real address so ill leave it at that.) I popped one of my Pez into her mouth. "Chew. swallow. Forget." I turned to Drake. "we're done here."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:14 pm

We left and Drake said "Alright, so now what are we gonna do? We can't really walk into Ichigo's house, now can we?"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:16 pm

"Yes we can. Through the window, and tie up Kon. Then we make him call and Strawberry will leave school, thus giving us a bit of time to prepare for extraction and delivery."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:17 pm

Drake raised an eyebrow as he asked "Extraction and Delivery?"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:19 pm

"Push him out of his body into sol reaper form, create garganta to the park he needs to be, I get my share, and Ulquiorra's happy."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:23 pm

"Umm, more detail please? That made little sense... And I thought you didn't work for the Espada anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:36 am

"You'e right about not workin for the Espada, but for the ones who treated me like i was somebody I've done favors for. Ulquiorra's one of them. He sent Grimmjow here to lure out Kurosaki, but he didn't get the information he needed when those two battled, and called Grimmjow back. He came to me next. I am to bring Strawberry back to the park where Ulqiorra first had an interest in him, and he'll meet me there. I hand over the substitute, they go off to battle somewhere in Hueco Mundo, and I get a free pass here to escap whenever i wish." I found the window, and jumped through it, welcomed by a confused Kon.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:34 pm

Drake jumped in and grabbed hold of Kon before he had a chance to call out and looked at Alexx. He then whispered "Aren't there other people here?"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:31 pm

"If so, we wont bother them." I sat down on his pillow, looking out thw window. "What time shall we contact the carrot-head?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:42 pm

"Why you asking me? This is your op... Should I take Kon out of his body? He's drooling all over my hand..."
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:52 pm

"Then why'd you grab himbu his face?" I stole Kon from Drake, pinning him up on the wall with a few knives. "Hey...What's the big deal?? First i'm dreaming of Onee-chan, then the next thing I know I wake up to find two strangers in Ichigo's room and of you grabs me and I can't breathe!" He shouted out. I poked him hard in the stomach, creating an oomph sound from Kon.

"We need him for something, and only you can contact him. Now i'm going to open up a small garganta, tie you up to a really long rope, and send you through. Your job is to find Carrot-head and bring him back here so I can speak to him. Kay?"

He drooped his head, mumbling something about why these things always happen to him. "If I refuse?" He said cockily.

I turned to Drake. "Mind giving a visual example of what's to come?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:07 pm

"Because I didn't want him yelling out. Now then, heres what will happen." Drake pulled out a combat knife from his boot and looked around for something to tear to shreds and saw an orange and smiled devilishly.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:13 pm

"Okay now youre reminding me of myself." Kon was terror stricken. If he could piss, he'd have already. "Okay, i get it."

"Ready?" I asked him. Kon nodded, and i unpinned him from the wall. "Get the garganta ready, Drake, if you will."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:23 pm

"Why me? I don't have a Garganta..." then he pulled ut his mask and said "Oh wait..."
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:28 pm

I tied up Kon and threw him into the garganta leading int the mens restroom (haha). "Go get him and bring him back here quickly" Kon nodded and dissappeared ot the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new Vaizard emerges...
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next