Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new Vaizard emerges...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexx

A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:55 pm

"Damnit! That was new too." I thrust my blades at him, punturing his shoulders, and put my feet on his chest, pushing off as the blades ripped back out of his shoulders, launching me back far enough out of reach.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:02 pm

Ranpu Flashstepped so he landed on her blade. Drake charged forward to strike at him but was impaled in the stomach with a tendril as Kage Ryuu laughed and said "Nice try, but pitiful." Drake then released such a flare in spiritual pressure that it would have knocked most people on their ass as he screamed out "Ranpumusha!" and a huge explosion followed as Kage Ryuu was launched backwards towards Alexx once more, but Drake in celestial armor grbbed him in mid air, impaled him on a spear, and slammed him into the ground hard enough to kick up enough sand to make it hard to see as he ripped Kage Ryuu from the spear and threw him over 20 meters away into another sword. A joint voice of Drake and Ranpu then said "Feel hope as your soul is cleansed." and spawned a large javelin of light and threw it. An explosion followed.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:04 pm

I stared at them, and the explosion. "Damn."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:37 am

Drake turned to Alexx and said "Well, that was new."
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:40 am

i nodded. "He defeated yet? Cuz I'm getting annoyed of him randomly attacking us."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:06 am

Kage Ryuu then screamed as he rose. The cloud of dust was still there, cloaking him. He looked different.. bigger...
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:29 am

"Nevermind, looks like he wants more." i got ready for another attack, switching to defense.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:38 am

Drake then looked at Alexx and yelled "Run!" as he Shunpoed to avoid something unbelievably huge that was charging towards them.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:35 pm

I folowed, mirroring drake's movements, and avoided the charging Thing after us just as it passed by.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:19 pm

The thing missed, but when it was raised, you saw it wasn't just another tendril. It was the head of a dragon. It roared and breathed black fire straight towards the three of us as it screamed out in a guttural voice "You cannot win! I am the ultimate weapon, forged for the sole purpose of destroying you, Ranpu! Know now, Arrancar. Stay and you will die. If you help me, then I shall let you live. Make your choice now, before I rip you all limb from limb."
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:43 pm

I put my finger on my chin, posing as if i was a cocky thinker. "Hmm...Help my twin, or help a dragon trying to kill my twin. Such a hard desicion that I already decided the very moment I got into this fight!" I smiled, and got ready for whatever Kage Ryuu was to throw at us.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Kage Ryuu simply glared at her as he said "Fine. Feel the wrath of the true Kagemusha and regret your decision."
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:04 pm

I stuck my tongue out at him, only pissing him off more, and started to measure out where the ability will land and it's radius.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:09 pm

The ground started to rumble directly beneath Alexx as she did that.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:10 pm

I looked down, and found that the ground was vibrating, and knew i was in deep trouble. "Advice anyone?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:14 pm

Drake sighed and said "I say run." and dashed towards Kage Ryuu with a grin on his face as he ripped through a tendril, grabbed onto it as if fell, leaped off of it and then slashed at the throat of Kage Ryuu as the rumbling was getting louder.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:17 pm

"Sounds good to me." I dashed off in a direction where Kage Ryuu couldn't hit me directly, and threw a few knives at some tendrils coming up behind Drake.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:22 pm

The tendrils were too thick to get chopped off, but they were veered away from Drake as he swung a javelin of light into Kage Ryuu's throat and jumped back towards Alexx as he said "Imma use Sokatsui with the incantation, cover me." and started chanting "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens. Hado #73 Soren Sokatsui!"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:25 pm

Curtly nodding, i chopped apart tendrils swaerming Drake, unleashing a few ceros with the flurries. hen he was done, I ducked (i was in front of you then) and watched the hado do it's thing.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:30 pm

Drake then said one more thing behind it "Release the true light unto Oblivion! Destroy all darkness and leave not a trace! Bankai!" and with a huge flash of light, the Soren Sokatsui was unleashed with with a holy cannon of light, blasting a giant hole in Kage Ryuu who screamed out and tryed to slam hundreds of tendrils down into us.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:33 pm

I dodged most, and chopped off the rest, leaving Kage Ryuu wishing he hadn't started this thing in the first place. "Like the gaping hole in you? If not, you should've thought about that before you started it!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:36 pm

Kage Ryuu then reverted to his human form slowly as he screamed out the words in both English and Draconic "You will pay Alexxandra Yoru! Both you and Grounai kai Ranpu sikay Jinku Jon!" and fell over in pain as he raised his middle finger to all three of us as a last attack..

[b]Draconic isn't a real language, it's something I made when I was 6 so don't try to make sense of it. He's saying that he will also get Ranpu and Jon Sairo (Drake).
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:39 pm

Ah, nice.

"Well fuck you too!" I doubled what he did, adding in: "And i thought dragons were cool." The realm 'peeled' away, and we were back in the park. It was dark, and eerily quiet. "Oh yeah, I forgot they've got day and night here."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:45 pm

Thanks, now I just have to finish the other language for my book series... P.S: Custom Bakudo ftw, it's only for this part though...

Kage Ryuu laided there as Drake and Ranpu split. Drake walked over to him, took his sword and said "Bakudo #893, Sealing." he unsheathed the sword as it slowly changed into a mask shape and it finished as he slid it on. He turned to Alexx and said "Thanks Alexx. That was... No, it really wasn't fun. It was... Umm... I really have no word for it, but it was nice seeing you once more." Ranpu stood there as Drake raised his arm and she said "Well, I guess he was right about our looks, right Alexx?"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:47 pm

"Indeed. What brought you here in the first place, Drake?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Vaizard emerges...   A new Vaizard emerges... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new Vaizard emerges...
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next