Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rikura

Rikura

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:21 pm

"Hah. I wish I did." Rikura looked at drake then quickly looked away before Drake saw him.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:16 pm

"Alright, so how do you propose that we steer this thing to where I want it to go? I doubt you have a giant worm muzzle, and I've got nothing."
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:16 am

"Nah, nothing. Hmmmm, you don't have a rope or anything do you, or we get on and stay still while we let it travel on its own and it might go to where we need to."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:18 pm

"Well..." Drake unsheathed his black sword and said loudly "Darken, Kage Ryuu!" the blade disappeared as tendrils of darkness wound their way around Drake's body. "These tendrils might work akin to rope. Though I never thought of them like this before, so I really have no idea how durable they are."
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:06 am

"Humph. I guess its only fair to give it a try."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: return from the 2 weeks   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:00 pm

"Shimeru, Shimeru." A familiar voice chimed in, and soon enough the worm was surrounded by a rope. Emanuel, who said the incantation, jumped on the worm's back and said "Hey guys. I'm back again!" Just as he said that, the worm easily flicked him off, causing him to land waist deep in sand. "Sigh. Not the best way to do an entry."

OOC: I'm back guys.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:32 pm

"You should have seen what didn't happen to us. Ever." Drake said smiling. "Welcome back Emanuel."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Get that Worm   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:46 pm

"Thanks Drake. I have no idea what your talking about but thanks. For know lets get that stupid worm. On the count of three, you and i use our "ropes." One...3! SHIMERU SHIMERU!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:47 pm

"You missed the two." he said as he wrapped the worm in the black energy.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The Taming of the Worm/Shrew   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:56 pm

"WOOP! We have tamed the worm!" Emanuel was overjoyed at taming the beast, hollow, thing. "Alright Drake, tell it where to go Rikura, hop on! And hold tight!" The last part was added a little too late as the worm had started to move - at least 100 km/h.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:59 pm

Drake grabbed Rikura as it went blasting forward. "You know, this is kinda stupid." he said as he stood up on it's front and started directing it with the dark energy.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Anything?   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:26 pm

"Any better ideas?" Emanuel got extremely tiered, and decided to go to sleep. Why now? I have a mission, I can't be tiered at a time like this! Well.... a little break would be nice.... "Drake, take care of the steering, I think I'll take a quick nap....." With those last words, Emanuel quickly fell asleep, awaiting a battle.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:31 pm

"Well, I'm bored now." Drake said, steering the worm and hoping Rikura would say something...
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:49 am

"Uuuugh, it would be nice if you'd pull me up now! Or i'm gonna blow chunks." Rikura put on a scared face but thought "Take that face off Rikura it doesn't suit you. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGHHH!!!"
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Are we There YET?   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:18 pm

"ARE WE THERE YET?" Emanuel started asking Drake that question over and over, cause he was bored. In fact, he was more bored than a wooden board. "What about now? Are we there yet?" In the end, Emanuel realized that he was tiered of riding the worm. "Can i kill this thing? Well, if we don't find that stupid Arrancar, this things going to die."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:28 pm

"Don't worry, it's fine. We're here." he stopped the worm instantaneously, jerking Rikura out of Drake's grip and into the sand. "Hmm... That looked like it hurt... Well, at least the ride's over, am I right?" Drake said with a smile. He then jumped off the worm and looked around. There were a few destroyed trees, a lot a sand, nothing out of the ordinary. "We're definitely here," he said as he helped Rikura up.
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:38 am

"Gee that helped thanks, next time i'm on first and I hold you." Rikura got up but resisted the urge to grab Drake by the neck and throw him in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The Fight Continues   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:25 am

"Hey guys, no need to fight here. Let's save that for our enemy." Emanuel jumped of the huge worm, followed by Drake. In front of these companions, stood a huge fortress. "Thanks, Dondochaka!" Emanuel spoke to the worm. "You may leave now. Oh, and Drake, does this friend of yours live in Las Noches?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:43 pm

(Dondochaka wasn't the worm. Bawabawa was, if that's what you meant...)

"No, but this is where he usually is at times such as this. If he's not here, then he's over in his secret base where we killed him last." Drake forward towards the wall and stared touching it, looking for something, which he finally found after a good thirty seconds. "Let's go." he said as he walked through a small rock formation. "Get in here, the rock doesn't even feel like it exists."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Ah Yes   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:23 pm

"Yes! Bawabawa! And nice entrance. " Emanuel followed Drake inside the base. Well, he thought, time to kill that damned fool.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:50 pm

"Remember to keep quiet, this is the entrance to the Espada's quarters. Just thought a warning would be fair enough." Drake said quietly, as he walked forwardly slowly and carefully.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Forgot   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:52 pm

"That's true. But if this is the HQ of the Espada, then they already know we're here." Emanuel pointed out an obvious fact, and prepared to fight any enemy.
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:06 pm

Rikura clenched his fist. "Lets rock this thing, this had better be good." Time to teach Drakes friend what he has coming to him. Rikura then clenched the next then followed the path behind them both just before taking the lead.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:45 pm

"Alright, so after the Espada quarters are the Privaron. That's where we're headed. After the failed Coup de Taut that Xenax tried to pull, he was demoted. And weakened while here in Hueco Mundo." Drake re-took the lead with a faint smile as he said "Luckily, we walked in pretty close to the entrance to the Privaron quarters."
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:00 am

"Hmmmm." Rikura looked around for a few seconds. "Hate to ruin your history lesson but whats to say that he is so strong?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Human World :: Earth :: East Asia-
Jump to: