Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Arthas3

Arthas3

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: The Match: Kotsuzui VS New Shadow.   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:44 pm

OOC: Just to sum up. 1: Someones name also means Shadow, and I'm just going to use that as of now. 2: Kotsuzui has learned a new technique which he's not gonna use again for a while. 3: He is somewhat tiered but still capable of dealing massive damage. 4: Your not Drake are you????

Ktsuzui looked at the disappearing Shadow. "Good. I want to kill you again sometime." He then looked at his new opponent. "Your not Drake? Oh well, I wanted to kill him for underestimating me. You'll have to do." Kotsuzui prepared to face his enemy, but Gasper intervened. Wait Kotsuzui! Don't jump into stupid battles! We must first analyze this enemy. I fear he is stronger than us..... Who cares? I still have yet to go full out. Emanuel, LET ME HOLLOWFY! Forgive me Gasper...... NOOO!!!!! Kotsuzui smiled, and suddenly the mask infused into Emanuel's head, while a white material covered his whole body. He became completely hollowfied. "Now make a wish....A DEATHWISH!"
To be continued.......

OOC: Because he's completely hollowfied, Emanuel will now talk half white half dark red. After bankai which will be soon, he will go 100%. Enjoy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:59 pm

OOC: Kuesuto is Shadow. Though I'm pretty sure his name now should be DEAD. You spirit bombed the crap out of him... Anyway, no. It's not Drake. What a Face But soon, you will know who it is.

"No, I am not Drake. That idiot couldn't even handle me in my second most powerful form. He simply lost control to me, Eien no Kage Ryuu. The shadow that cloaks eternity, The Everlasting Darkness. I am the Eternal Shadow Dragon." Kage Ryuu rose from the black and bloodied throne that had been created during Koesuto and Kotsuzui's fight. "But not only am I Darkness Incarnate, I have the powers of the Holy Light. She who was created to combat the darkness. Let me ask you this, Kotsuzui, can you fight against the elements from which all beings originate?" the bloody throne turned to wisps of darkness, as Koesuto had, and Drake drew his twin blades, as four more were created from dark and light, and they spun around him. "Let yourself be engulfed," he said, his voice raising as he charged towards Kotsuzui, "By everlasting Darkness!"
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Nice   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:32 pm

OOC: Nice story line! I like this twisted plot. But I'm going to twist this plot too...Prepare to fight, Shadow Dragon!

"That's BS!" Kotsuzui yelled. He decided it was time to reveal his origin to Shadow Dragon. Do you really think it's time Kotsuzui? Yes. Plus, it's about time Emanuel learned the truth. What truth? "I should've told you...but not all things where created from light and darkness....Two beings, one of which is myself, were created by the first hollow. WE ARE THE ULTIMATE HOLLOWS!" Kotsuzui, is this true? "Me and my sister where tasked with a mission: to find a host, a being worthy of possesing our power...Emanuel! You are that being! Now let's save Drake!(And then kill him!)" Kotsuzui....Alright! let's do it! (Minus the killing part if possible.) "Bankai! Shi-no-Hako!" The hollowfied being thrust his sword into the ground, creating a huge cage around him and his opponent. He then took it out of the ground, and much to Emanuel's amazement, the cage was still there. "I'm so powerful I can fight you with my sword while using Bankai! Now I'm going 100%!!!!!!!!!"
To be continued...OOC: Bring it on.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:59 pm

"Good. I would much rather not fight you when you are weak." The cage then shattered, as if a thousand blades had struck it all at once from every conceivable angle. And he still hadn't slown down. Kage Ryuu laughed darkly as he leaped forwards and dissolved the ground on which Emanuel stood. "Can you fight me where I rule? Can you fight me in a world controlled by the whims of those with a will as strong as mine? You may have strength, Kotsuzui, but in this world, the will to survive far supersedes that of the will to fight." He swung down his sword as several blades of darkness appeared from Kotsuzui's shadow, and then attempted to impale him front and behind.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The Power of Bankai: the Undead Legion   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:27 pm

OOC: Nice. In this post I will try to attack you a couple of times, as well as use my bankai's power.
Look out! Kotsuzui snapped back to reality as he realized his was being attacked. He tried to use shunpo, but his left leg was impaled by a blade. "AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA! Good, I wanted a challenge." Kotsuzui returned his voice to normal, but he stayed completely hollowfied. Kotsuzui, time to use a couple of our tricks. With Emanuel and Gasper helping him, Kotsuzui quickly thought up a plan, and began charging his enemy. He used shunpo to make up for his left leg being injured, and proceed to slice his enemy. He knew Shadow would survive, but he thought way farther than that..... "Let's see how strong you are against a poisoned blade!" Kotsuzui landed afew hits with his poisoned sword, but he realized that Shadow seemed immune. The poison might be working, but two times slower.......Kotsuzui didn't give up, and kicked his opponent far away from him. He then focused his energy in his left hand, and shot out a Cero. This was no ordinary Cero, it was powered up! He then proceeded to strike his opponent with his poisonous blade, kick him, scratch him and even shoot poison and Cero at him. But his opponent was too strong.....Damn! it looks as if our attacks aren't doing anything! Well, I still have shikai! "Appear my servants of Darkness! Menos Grandes!" He sliced the air three times, and out came three skeletal Gillian. All four of them attacked his enemy, but still in vain. All three Gillian fired a Cero at Shadow, and before the smoke could clear, Kotsuzui ran into his enemy, slicing. Sadly, Shadow was already above Kotsuzui, but the fighter didn't fret! He fired some poisonous shots, and a Cero from his mouth. Then to end his enemy, out of nowhere, a bunch of poisoned snake hollows appeared, and attacked Shadow from all sides! "Dodge this!"
To be continued.....
OOC: Kotsuzui just used his bankai, because the cage is just a means of stopping my enemies from running away XD Good luck bro.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:34 pm

"Why would I need to?" Drake raised his arm, light shining from it. "Ranpu." A single holy blade exploded in a burst of energy, and the snake Hollows disintegrated as Drake slammed his fist in to your Cero, redirecting it's energy by controlling the light and darkness around it. "Rend, Kage Ryuu." The Cero was then launched back at Emanuel as Drake chuckled. "Dodge this." several tendrils of darkness rose from the ground around Eanuel and along with the Cero, Emanuel was being attacked from all angles, as Emanuel had done so to Drake mere moments before.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Defensive Stance: Counterattack!   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:22 pm

OOC: Short post, but it's okay. There really isn't much we can post without controlling the other persons character. So, now it's my turn to strike back.

We're doomed. Gasper! You never say those words! There is always a way out...."Damnit! I'm dead!" Kotsuzui had never felt fear before, but fighting Shadow, he experienced it for the first time. Suddenly, he burst out laughing. "Wahahahahah! Just Kidding! I may be tiered, but the best defense.......IS OFFENSE!" He then charged a Cero in his hand, but rather than fire it, made his hand into a fist and struck the ground, destroying the tendrils of darkness. Attack Gillian! With the mental command issued, the Gillian fired triple Ceros at the deflected Cero, and destroyed it, with a bit of energy continuing to fly at Shadow. Kotsuzui, we need more damage! Kotsuzui decided to follow Gasper's plan. Randomly, huge snake/skeletal like vines rose from the ground, and trapped Shadow. Kotsuzui then used his hollow speed and Shunpo to catch up with the weak energy, and use it to strengthen his slice. And moved into position to strike Shadow down once and for all.
To be continued....
OOC: Kotsuizui doesn't want to die, but he is going to lose, after which I imagine he will transform back into Emanuel. Of course, instead of being dead, they'll be unconscious. He can still fight, but not for much longer......
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:10 pm

"This was fun in the beginning, but I seem to have overestimated you Kotsuzui. A pity. Now, we let this be," Drake said as Emanuel was about to hit, "All's End." Everything disappeared. The darkness that filled the void in which they stood held the worst fears of those within them, and that person was now Emanuel. The darkness seemed to rumble, and laughter was heard. You are strong physically, sang out Kage Ryuu's voice, not aloud, but within the confines of your own mind, But what I truly wish now is not physical strength. Nor is it mental strength. They say a man shows his true face only when he is about to die. Now then Kotsuzui, what I want to see is... Kage Ryuu then materialized before Kotsuzui, but his body now was that of Koesuto's dragon form. He then spoke, his draconic tongue holding the final syllable like a snake might, "You're true face." The darkness split away from the ground, showing platforms around the two of them made of shining silver. It was a huge circular pillar, and Kage Ryuu was standing on the other side. His draconic grin was one he hoped to goad you along with, as he hoped you would put up as much of a fight as possible before he defeated you.

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The True Face...Of Defeat   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:16 pm

OOC: This post will pretty much end this. Your next post can be short, because their's not much to talk about. My next post will also be short, if everything plays out according to plan.

"Imposible! I can't be free of Kotsuzui....." Emanuel was scared, for it seemed like his body was separated from Kotsuzui's, his only source of power.He had become quite accustomed to the bastard. Don't worry Emanuel, it's all an illusion inside your head. This is just to get you separated from Kotsuzui. Gasper materialized, and Emanuel knew this to be his mind. Wait, but his means....Kotsuzui! Can you hear me!? He can't Emanuel. SHIT! Kotsuzui! Don't attack! It's a trap! Meanwhile....Kotsuzui stood facing Shadow. His hollow body had been destroyed, and the mask was all that remained on his face. As soon as the mask brakes, I'm screwed. "Return! Menos Grandes!" The Menos dissipated in the air, and their reaitsu returned to Kotsuzui. "Let's end this! My strength is restored, and killing an old memory will be no problem!" Kotsuzui jumped across the platforms, and using shunpo landed a couple of blows on Shadow. He then moved back, but missed the platform. While he was falling, he did a back flip and transformed his sword into boomerang form, and threw it. It began flying while he continued falling and gathering energy. Suddenly, out of nowhere, one of those strange vines appeared, because his bankai hadn't ended. Using it Kotsuzui got back up, and grabbed his boomerang which barely missed his opponent. He then focused his energy on the blade, making it a new type of Cero. "My real face was shown only twice. Once to him....and once to Emanuel and Gasper. They were my only friends, and I don't show my face to anyone but friends!!!" Suddenly, he realized it was all an illusion, and he had wasted all his energy on powering up the new type of Cero. His enemy was behind him, and he was wide open, with no possible defense.......At least we all die together, Gasper, Emanuel. Forgive me.............My friends.
To be continued.....
OOC: Sorry for controlling your character, I just wanted to end this farce for the moment Smile I'm also sick, so that may also be affecting my judgment. A thousand apologies.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:49 pm

OOC: No problem.

Drake slammed a large tendril into Kotsuzui, sending him flying into the ground. The darkness then began to weigh him down, keeping him from moving. At the same time, the illusion upon Emanuel and Gasper faded as well, but their bodies were locked in place. They couldn't move as Drake returned to his normal form, and walked to the immobilized Kotsuzui. "Hmm, I had expected more from you. You laid not even a single scratch upon me. But of course, in the realm of my creation, none can hope to stand before me. I applaud you for having lasted so long."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Kotsuzui's Defeat.   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:25 pm

OOC: Thanks. Well, now Emanuel is transforming back to normal, who nows where ull take us next? We still have the hybrid to kill.\

The hollow mask shattered, and Emanuel transformed to normal. He couldn't believe it was all over. He then closed his eyes, and lost consciousness..
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 7:29 pm

Drake's mask disintegrated into darkness, and all of reality faded to black, only to return to the same white area from when they first entered the realm. "Is it dead?" Koesuto sounded bored, and uncaring. Kage Ryuu then materialized, and then said "No. I still need him to fight him. All of the fight was in his head. I must say, he did well. Physically, he may not have increased in power, but mentally... He has forged an even stronger bond with his Hollow, as Drake had with me." Drake stood up from a simple wicker chair as Kage Ryuu mentioned his name. "Indeed. But id it was all in his head, how did he know both of your true forms?" Kage Ryuu and Kuesuto's grins widened. "We control all darkness, not just yours. We planted in his mind, and because of that, he strengthened." Drake nodded. "So his life had never been in danger?" Kuesuto and Kage Ryuu exchanged looks. "I wouldn't say that..." Drake chuckled. "Knowing you two, I'm not surprised. Besides, it's been far to long since you let Kuesuto out. He should be more calm now that he's fought again." He glared at Kuesuto as he spoke, and he simply chuckled. "We had better leave. I'm not the only Angelic, and if another comes now, then we're screwed." Drake nodded, and Kuesuto picked up Emanuel. Reality shattered once more, to reveal a simple black room. It was completely barren, short of the blood splattered along the walls, floor, and ceiling. Kage Ryuu created three chairs, and set Emanuel down on one as Drake sat down. "Now, we should revert to our original state." Kuesuto nodded, and the two became shadows, and they merged. And then, when he materialized, he looked completely different. His short cropped hair was now shoulder length and spiked. He was now wearing a black duster for a jacket, and his eyes and had become slitted, as well as blood red. He looked similar to what he had looked like in the realm of Bakoto, but darker. He sat down in a chair, and it swiftly changed to a bloody throne. The same as in the realm. Drake chuckled at this. "There is no need to show off." Drake began to doze off, and Kage Ryuu took watch as they waited for Emanuel to regain consciousness.

OOC: Hmm... It feels a little long, but seems pretty cool to me. Think that went well?
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The Hunt Continues   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 am

Emanuel woke up in a small room covered with blood. "Where the hell?" He didn't know were he was or what he was doing there. His head was in a load of pain, more pain than if he was drinking all day yesterday. "Well, at least I know this ain't a hangover....." Wait, I'm dead. He realized that Shadow killed him in the last battle, so everything started to make sense. This is hell. Not a bad place at all. I actually kinda like it here. "Too bad i wasn't able to kill Doxe, or his stupid father." Well good morning to you to. Gasper! Your still with me! Does that mean we're actually alive? Yes. I'm surprised you didn't notice Drake yet. Emanuel looked and saw Drake just sitting there, and right next to him was Shadow. "Shit. Well, before you explain everything to me, I want a good drink. Do you have a bottle of sake, maybe two?" You haven't changed a bit.
To be continued.....

OOC: So now we return to killing the hybrid. And the professor person. And probably a bunch of angelics who I have no idea about. Perfect Smile
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:13 pm

Drake smiled. "No sake, but there is vodka. It's a much harder drink, but it's probably much more suitable." He tossed the bottle across to Emanuel, and then said "By the way, the entire battle was in your head." "It was all for the purpose of strengthening your bond with your Hollow. Now then, I would go into more depth, but seeing as I'm a lazy bastard, I'll leave it at that, and drink some more booze."

OOC: Well... Kage Ryuu is technically the weakest of all Angelic-level Xeno-class Bakoto, and even while holding back, you couldn't even scratch him... I'd say more along the lines of Lycans, or Zeeds. But yes, some crazy sh*t is about to start... And I'm lovin' it. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The Power Hunt: Search for the Hybrid Reloaded.   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:43 pm

OOC: The Journey continues, but I think I could defeat Kage Smile It would just take some time, and me unlocking my full power.

"But Sake is Japanese Vodka. I prefer it to normal Vodka, but I guess I have no choice." Emanuel took the bottle, and rather thanbig swig. "Ahh, that hits the spot." Emanuel, don't get drunk on me. Gasper, relax. I'm tiered and deserve to chill. "Alright Drake, after I'm done with this bottle and I sober up, lets go kill that hybrid!" Emanuel took another big gulp, and kinda started to doze. Whatever I have to do to become strong enough to kill the hybrid, I'll do it! And when we're done, we'll kill drake to! WA"HAHAHAHA!!!! Kotsuzui, talk to Emanuel after he's done drinking, not while he's getting drunk >

To be continued....
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:46 pm

OOC: Yeah, you probably could.

Drake chuckled. "Just felt like pointing out, we're still in that separate reality. I thought it better to rest here, then next to the Espada. But what I'm getting at is, Gasper made a funny. Wait, no. My point is I can hear them. How could I possibly get those two mixed up..?" Kage Ryuu yawned. "I'm liking the way Kotsuzui thinks. A lot."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Voices in my Head   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:53 pm

"Well, we got nothing to do but chillax, lie down and drink some booze." Emanuel took another swig of vodka, and enjoyed it. My grandparents were Russian...I think. That would explain your current state. Emanuel just brushed of Gasper's comment, as well as the random voices he was hearing. "Probably just got drunk, and I'm hearing voices." He then took the bottle, cradled it, and started snoring. Great, now hes asleep. How is he supposed to kill people in this state?
To be continued...
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:20 pm

"...He actually fell asleep?" Kage Ryuu chuckled a bit. "That's... Actually kinda normal. Huh." "Is he always doing this? Getting drunk and falling asleep?"
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Continue the Epic Quest   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:09 pm

YES!!! Gasper, Kotsuzui, and even Emanuel himself answered through there thoughts.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:42 pm

"That's what I thought," Drake said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Next Day   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:35 pm

The next day...or whatever it was (Emanuel lost track, he had a hangover) Emanuel finally woke up. His head hurt, and he couldn't hear Kotsui or Gasper. All he heard was some sort of rambling in his ear. "Yawn* All right, Drake let's go kill some Arrancar Hybrids! Or those Angelics, or that Doctor who pisses me off." With his goal renewed, Emanuel put on his equipment and set off.
To be continued...
OOC: time to move on to the killing of the Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: A Gesture of Peace? Or a Well Played Trick by the Goddess of Water?   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:29 am

Drake chuckled. "All right." The walls around them shattered, and everything went black for a single moment, before they were both on the floor, right in front of the door they had opened. Drake got up, and with a wave of his hand, the portal into the Realm shattered, leaving not even a single mark to signify that it had ever existed. "I was wondering when the two of you would get up." Karen, the Daemon from earlier, walked forwards from the darkness. "I was gonna jump out and kill you you, but when the both of you simply dropped to the ground, I was a little surprised. Mind explaining that?" Karen had a bit of a sadistic smile, but not the kind she had when she had been controlled by her Bakoto. She seemed more curious then murderous, and while Drake wasn't sure if Emanuel noticed, her hands were too far away from her sword to save her if one of them charged her. Drake guessed it was more of a peace gesture than idiocy, as Zeeds don't become that rank from simply being imbeciles with good weapons. He brought his hand to his weapon, not drawing it, but still being wary. This was Kain's daughter, and Coren's sister. That kind of unbelievable power seemed to be hereditary, so if he wasn't careful, the repercussions would be severe, and best not thought of. He decided to let Emanuel speak first, as he started running answers for her possible questions through his head. Most of them revolving around her brother.

OOC: Hmm... I re-read the earlier posts in this thread. I've noticed that while everything posted was completely and utterly badass, I seemed a bit... God-modish. Being able to beat you without a single scratch and all when we were in the Realm of Angelics. I know that it was all in your mind, and you only fought manifestations of your own mental darkness, as well as the split spirits of Kage Ryuu, but do you think I over-did it just a little? I'm not quite sure myself.

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I wanted to add an OOC message.)
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Fight Karen: Reviewing Old Powers   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:36 pm

OOC: Just a bit. Even tho it was badass! Sorry for not responding earlier, I had a load of work. Luckily, today was a fail day for me, so I can post.
"Hey! You're that woman from before." Emanuel remembered seeing her, and remembered that she was thought extremely powerful.
"Now where do I remember you from?" Emanuel, don't be rude. "Shudup you! Anyways, I don't really know myself, but go with the flow! I won't be able to kill you, or maybe not even land you a scratch. But I want to be entertained, alright? Let's not go full out just yet." Emanuel took out Gasper, but didn't bother with his favorite incantation (GASP* GASPER!) Instead he just asked "Are you ready?"

OOC: I'm planing on using all my old techniques in this fight to remember. Then, maybe I'll add another new technique that I haven't used.
To be continued....
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:34 am

Karen looked surprised at Emanuel's willingness to fight. "You actually want to fight? Color me surprised. And intrigued." It took her a moment, then she actually looked over what you said, and her face turned red. "Wait, you forgot about me!? You little-" Drake chuckled, interrupting her even before she could begin insulting you. "What, you wanna fight to!? Come on!" Karen was a little angry, but she was still surprised that Emanuel wanted to fight. "I think I'll sit back. If I'm right, Emanuel should be stronger. As long as you don't go full retard and release yourself, you should be on even grounds. And you never, ever, go full retard." Karen looked like she wanted to smack Drake upside the head, but instead sighed. "Fine, we won't go full out. I came here out of interest, I guess I can stay here for the same reason, rather than obligation." She drew her sword, as she responded to the question Emanuel asked before the mini-rant began. "Damn right I'm ready. Come at me bro."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The Reunion, Emanuel's Brake   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:07 pm

OOC: This is gonna be a very short post, and very ..... intresting.

"Wait, wait WAIT!!!!!....." What's the hold up, Emanuel? "I want a brake from all this fighting! You two know each other right? So go ahead and kill each other! I'm going to sleep, try not to disturb me or my dreams. If you do, I'll kill you." Now you wait Emanuel! I want to kill her so-! Sorry Kotsuzui, but you controlled me in my dream for far to long. I want a brake. I just fought a random Black Dragon, and I want a vacation! But "Shutup!" Emanuel stalked over to a corner, took out his bottle of sake, and sat down and started drinking. "But where are my manners! If you want to join me, your always welcome." He had a sly smile on his face, but continued drinking.

OOC: If anything, I'll end up being a drunk cheerleader.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Human World :: Earth :: East Asia-
Jump to: