Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Arthas3

Arthas3

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Join   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:44 pm

"Hmmph. I would normally keep fighting, but we're on a mission. As soon as it's done, you shall both have your battle. Just don't bore me too long." He jumped back, but didn't sheath his sword, being careful if Rikura or Drake would attack him again.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:01 pm

Drake shrugged as he said "You know, that Hollow seems to be taking quite a bit of-" Drake was cut off by an explosion of sand as he said "Spoke to soon..." the Hollow shot a Cero at Drake, who easily dodged as the Hollow shot another at Rikura.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Only a Hollow   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:25 pm

"Annoyance, disappear! SHIMERU SHIMERU!" His sword became whip like, and he easily whipped and grabbed his opponent. He then crushed him under the might of his whip. "Now, lets continue and look for the suicidal Arrancar."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:01 pm

"Heh, you seem a good deal stronger than before Emanuel." Drake continued walking as he said "Though I must say, I would have enjoyed it much more if I had had more time to play with it." Drake pretended to cough as he added quietly "That's what she said..."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Hurry it Up   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:24 am

"Hmph. I don't have time for this petty jokes. Kotsuzui wants to kill, and so do I. Where is that stupid never dieng Arrancar??" Emanuel was getting impatient, and angry. He wanted to destroy the stupid Arrancar that was his old mission.
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:31 am

Rikura easily knocked the cero away with one hand and after looked in the sky to see a sparkle followed by an explosion far in the air. "
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Fight in Las Noches   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:22 am

"If I'm correct, our enemy is in Las Noches. A nice way to get there quickly is to ride on a Hollow called the Worm. Alright, guys, keep a look out." Emanuel should've been more careful, because a strange spiritual energy was coming closer by the second.
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:40 am

"I think I know why they call it worm. But I believe that that's the best way. I hope." Rikura stared into the distance as he also felt the pressure. "I feel something."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The Worm   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:55 pm

"*Sigh* Another hollow. Rikura, Drake, have fun. These guys are so annoying." Emanuel wasn't sure, but some thing about this hollow seemed...different. "Oh, but if it's a worm, we have to tame it."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:46 pm

"This feels like some weird Dune rip-off for some reason..." Drake spun his swords in his hands as he said "No matter, time to pwn."
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:08 am

"Alright. You big worm come at me and you better give us a lift or there wont be anything of you to give a lift."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Resting Again   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:26 pm

"Try not to kill the worm. It's the only method of transportation that's safe. Well, I think I have to leave again. If I'm lax on my training, I will lose all my old powers!" Emanuel touched the air, and a strange portal opened: the portal to the dimension of Sphinx's. "farewell, for now."

OOC: I'm leaving for another two weeks, tomorrow. Post as much as you want, I'll be in training during that time, and when I'm back, I shall randomly pop-up again. So long.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:31 pm

"...Well that was kinda sudden." Drake chuckled as he flipped his swords in his hands once more as one glowed with a black aura.
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:15 am

'If this thing doesn't help I hope there's another. Hmmm, but who says he has to know. Maybe we could quietly just hitch a ride on him." Rikura turned to Drake waiting for his opinion.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:25 am

"I concur."
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:58 am

"Then i'll try to find a way, cause who knows how big this thing is." Rikura started running and hoping it would come out so he could quickly jump.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:05 am

Drake sat down, waiting for the giant worm to pop it's head out. He felt it's movements, it was definitely close. Drake smiled, bladed teeth showing.
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:09 am

Rikura looked at Drake. "Hmmmm. I better get ready to j.." Rikura was cut off by hole in the ground which probably collapsed cause of how close The worm was to the surface. Rikura wasted no time in pulling himself back up. "I think you better get a move on."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:11 am

"Naw." Draek stood up as he sheathed his swords. He waited a second for the worm to appear, and just as it broke surface, Drake was lying on it's back, as if he'd been there the entire time. He smiled widely at Rikura, but then the worm turned, knocking Drake on his face.
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:32 am

"To think he didn't listen." Rikura jumped on the worm but while jumping the worm moved out of the way causing Rikura to miss and land on his face too. "This never happened alright?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:33 am

"Your damn straight it never did."
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:46 am

Rikura mumbled. "Good." Rikura dragged his face on the ground then lifted it up. "Lets try again, maybe this thing can talk. Hey you big worm your mother was a Butterfly!" The worm turned it's attention to Rikura. "Uh-oh." Rikura started running and did a backflip onto the worm. "This time you lose!" Rikura started tramping on it to calm it down and eventually it did. "Now take us.." The worm cut Rikura off by shaking and Rikura was sent flying this time landing with his head in the sand. Rikura just managed to speak loud enough for Drake to hear. "Your turn."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:49 am

"Fine." Drake walked over to the worm and Shunpoed on top of it. It tried to shake him off, but to no avail. Drake kept on bouncin' round. "Yeah, I didn't think this would work. Mind getting it to stop moving? It's hard to stab this thing while dancing like a retard."
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:57 am

Rikura pulled his head out of the ground. "Ya look like one too." Rikura quickly used a binding spell. "Binding spell Keikaigi!" The worm immediately stopped moving and was paralyzed until Rikura made it able to move again by a series of hits in certain places.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:05 am

"Yeah, I kinda noticed. Now then, you don't happen to have anything that wipes memories, do ya?" He asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Human World :: Earth :: East Asia-
Jump to: