Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:29 pm

Coren looked at her, confused. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:27 pm

"Because Drake is angry at me...", she said as she kept on walking. But it was slow and she seemed to be in a depressed state of ignoring Drake.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:02 pm

(bump)
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:44 pm

(Oh, sorry. I thought I responded, but I guess I didn't.)

"He's not angry at you. He just knows what Kren is. And what she can do. Kren ain't normal. Drake just didn't want you annoying her. The both of us know what her body's going through. Once you merge with a Xeno-Class Bakoto, it's hard to ever let go." Coren seemed a little bit guilty. "He's not mad at you, just sorry he can't do anything to help her. He has this weird sense of morality. He feels it's his obligation to protect those who need it, whether they want it or not. Drake won't admit it, but that's one of his best assets. If he actually tried, I'd bet he'd get laid more-" "That's enough Coren," Drake said with the faintest of smiles. "Though you are right. I'm not angry at you. Hell, I don't even know why I would be."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:01 pm

She ignored them both and kept walking. Her head down and her arms wrapped around herself. She didn't know why but she felt someone dark and evil watching her. And she wanted to keep them safe. She then turned around a corner and ran to a door which led outside. She then ran down the street. Her eyes filled with tears in the corner and her breathing quickened as she felt whatever the dark evil thing watching her getting closer.

(its alright)
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:04 pm

(Ooh, evil thing approaching... I likez it...)

"Okay, so maybe she's a little less like Z than I thought." Drake started walking away, towards Lilligant. He thought he felt something close, but he passed it off as unimportant as he continued walking forwards.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:06 pm

(lol)
She ran faster and faster. Her eyes filled with even more tears. Her body acheing and feeling as if it was being ripped into pieces. Her eyes clenched shut when she let out a scream when she felt something sharp go through her right leg.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:08 pm

As Drake heard the scream, Kage Ryuu materialized next to Drake and the two of them Shunpoed away. "Again!?!" Drake almost punched Kage Ryuu in the face, but instead increased speed, hoping nothing would happen just yet.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:10 pm

Lilligant cried and screamed louder as she felt the thing rip her pant leg off and began to bite her leg. Her eyes clenched shut tightly.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:14 pm

A bullet sound suddenly pierced the air near Lilligant, hitting the beast in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:15 pm

The beast let go of Lilligant and ran towards where the gun shot came from. Lilligant laid there bleeding and crying..
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:16 pm

An unfamiliar man walked up to Lilligant and said soothingly "Don't worry girl. It'll be alright. Your friends are mere moments away."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:18 pm

She didn't open her eyes as she continued crying. "I want Drake...", she whined and whimpered as she continued crying more.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:20 pm

"Shhh..." he said quiet;y. His voice was unbelievably soothing, but his voice was drowned out by the sounds of footsteps. "I must go now. Drake will not be glad I came here. I now bid you adieu." the man disappeared, and Lilligant's wounds began to heal at an extraordinary rate. "Lilligant!" Drake yelled, running towards her, he crouched down next to her as he asked "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:23 pm

Lilligant opened her eyes slowly when she heared Drake's voice. She looked at him and nodded. Her eyes still had tears streaming out of them as she reached up and kissed him deeply. "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:23 pm

"Once again, there's no reason to be. What happened?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:25 pm

"I got attacked and then this man stayed with me until you got here... He said you wouldn't be happy he was here with me.... His voice calmed me down and it was very soothing but.... It made me uneasy...", she spoke as she hugged him.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:27 pm

"Someone that I wouldn't like being here... Was it Xenax?" Drake's voice was kinda soothing, but not like the other man's. He hugged her back as Kage Ryuu said "I know this scent... And I don't know why."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:29 pm

"I..... I don't know.... I had my eyes closed....", she said as she nuzzled his neck and continued to cry. "I was so scared Drake.... I'm sorry I ran........ I'm sorry I'm so stupid...."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:30 pm

"You're not stupid. And it's alright. As long as you're okay, it's all okay..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:32 pm

She looked down where her wounds would've been and stared wide-eyed. "My wounds.... Their gone?!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:35 pm

Kage Ryuu's eyes widened in recognition as he said "It was him." Drake didn't turn away from Lilligant as he said "Oh god. Someone from your past?" Kage Ryuu nodded. "It's him. My master's master. Xenax's creator. The creator of the Dæmons. Charon."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:37 pm

Lilligant's eyes opened as wide as they could go. Her body trembled as she began to remember what he father had told her. "Drake... I have to tell you a story my father told me...."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:38 pm

"What story?" Drake asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:42 pm

"When I was 3... My father told me about my great grand-father. How his whole family was slaughtered infront of him and how the man who had done it left him alive to suffer... That man passed his incounter on to his children, his children's children, and then his children's children told me.... Then.... I learned that that man.... Who slaughtered my great grand-father's family was the man I fell in love with... I am in love with the man who ruined my familys lives because of the disgusting thing he had done...... That man is you....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next