Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relaxation (Mod check this >:[])

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

Relaxation (Mod check this >:[])  Empty
PostSubject: Relaxation (Mod check this >:[])    Relaxation (Mod check this >:[])  EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:38 pm

Quincy

Name: Yoga

Description: A small ring

Effects: Roy equips the ring and adds reiatsu to the ring causing it to give off a faint glow he then crawls fetal position and is encased in Spiritual particles which cannot be destroyed for 1 post they then slowly regenerate wounds such as 1st and 2nd degree burns.. Scrapes and minor cuts. When Roy unleashes the casing it lets off a blast of corrosive Spiritual energy so anything within a 10 meter radius is hurt by the corrosive acid.. This doesnt dissolve body parts unless your reiatsu is lower than his and your within 5 meters of him

Quincy

Name: Payback

Description: A twelve Gauge Shotgun

Effects: A combination to Roy's Eclipse crossbow tech... When roy gathers enough spiritual particles (2 post) His crossbow will become incased in spiritual energy and transform into a Shotgun that looks futuristic in a way with a barrel that holds 12 shots each shot has a 2 second interval and reloading takes about 50 seconds for a full round also the shotgun shoots Bullets that are twice the strength of his regular bow. When used with the technique "Flame on" His bullets can be switched between fire bullets and ice bullets.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Mod check this >:[])    Relaxation (Mod check this >:[])  EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:48 pm

Interesting new devices. Approved
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Mod check this >:[])    Relaxation (Mod check this >:[])  EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:51 pm

Thanks and i havent seen you in WEEKS where have you been?
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Mod check this >:[])    Relaxation (Mod check this >:[])  EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:16 pm

I've been here for a long time just nothing for me to post. the question is... where have you been?
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Mod check this >:[])    Relaxation (Mod check this >:[])  EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:47 pm

My spring break ends soon i go back to school on tuesday. But spring break allowed me to catch up on lots of things lately so yea.. I haven't seen anyone around lately is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation (Mod check this >:[])    Relaxation (Mod check this >:[])  Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxation (Mod check this >:[])
Page 1 of 1