Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Warehouse

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lilligant

lilligant

The Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: The Warehouse   The Warehouse EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:12 am

She sighed as she laid on the cool warehouse floor. Her eyes closed and her hair covering most of her face. Her clothes had been changed from her arrancar uniform to a skirt and tanktop. Her legs were lifted up and her arms created a pillow for her. She seemed to be peacefully sleeping. "I hate it when Drake and Emanuel don't come home with lunch on time."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi
Admin
Brandon Maboroshi

Location : The clammpet still. im keeping this oen becuase that is not a bad place to be

The Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:08 am

brandon walked by outside having a heated argument with something that chitters like a rodent. (yeah i know i like inglet alot hes still the perv as always)

I dont care were back in the human world in my dimension you cant just reveal yourself like that they wont understand. (three chirps) you should care if we are discovered cuz you break the social order of this world ill be forced to leave and i want to spend some time to see how my friends have been in the cemetaries. (chirp) good now keep quiet i smell something near.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

The Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:53 am

"Hmm... I think I'm late." Drake kept walking into walls repeatedly, wondering where he was going. "Damn it Emanuel... Next time, stop drinking and help me..." and walked into another wall. The bags were making it impossible to see. "I'm going to kill this meat. I will grab a mallet, and I will smash it. Repeatedly." he continued stumbling around until he finally made it back to the warehouse. He then knocked on the door with his face and said "Okay, that hurt. Hey, Succubus! Could you open the door? Emanuel is still at the bar. He's been downing drinks since we got there and didn't grab his stuff. If you could open it, that would be nice." Drake wondered why he didn't just do the usual and kick him in the face to get him... "Oh yeah, it's because drunkards are scary..."

OOC: You do know you made 2 more topics of the same name in Homes, right?
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

The Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:16 am

(oh I'm sorry xD I'm on my phone and I didn't notice)She got up and opened the door yawning. Her hollow hole plainly in site right through her chest. "Finally.", she took the bags and set them down. "So Emanuel is still out drinking?", she asked as she curiously watched a man walk past talking to something.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

The Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Random appearance, sorry I'm Late   The Warehouse EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:36 pm

Emanuel was running, flash stepping, and doing everything possible to reach The House. "I'm late! I'm late! I'm late! They will kill me if I'm not there in five!" Emanuel felt like he was running for his life...or maybe it was just the Bloody marry affecting his head. "Huff,puff,huff,puff. I'm Here!" Emanuel rounded the street and....*gasp!* "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Wrong street!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Emanuel turned on his heals and kept running. Soon enough he reached the house, burst through the door and yelled "Sorry I'm late peop-" He never got to finish that sentence for he tripped and fell down on his face. "ouch"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

The Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:57 pm

She laughed and walked up and kneeled down. If he looked up her clevage would be in his face. "Look who's late~!"
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

The Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: I'm here   The Warehouse EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:00 pm

"I'm fine, thanks for asking. Oh and I think I'll stay on the floor, it is so comfortable here." The funny part about this was that Emanuel was still lying on the ground face on the floor, causing his voice to sound like he had a clip on his nose.
OOC: Hey anyone wanna chat?
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

The Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:29 pm

She giggled and then she laid down beside him. "You are silly.", she said before kissing his head and getting up. "Let's eat.", she said smiling.(awww I can't.... No laptop)
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

The Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Woop! Food!   The Warehouse EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:33 pm

(NP) "Food? Did I just hear someone say food?" Quickly Emanuel jumped up, and raced to the table while singing "Food! Glorious Food!" from an old movie he saw.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

The Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:37 pm

"Look who's finally finished drinking. Welcome back. I brought all the food everyone wanted." Drake put the bags down and continued "Wait... Where is she? I thought I told her to come... She's probably-" a person with royal purple hair then ran right past the warehouse as Drake called out "Ranpu, you missed it!" "Sorry!" "I told you should have stayed in your Zan shape." "But it's so uncomfortable..." Drake chuckled as Ranpu came in, her hair all over the place. "What'd I miss?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

The Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:44 pm

Succubus looked at Ranpu and smiled. "You missed Emanuel falling on his face.", she said as she grabed her pocky and sat down eating it.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

The Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:45 pm

"Dang... That would have been funny. Didja get the food I wanted?" Drake nodded and tossed her something. "Anything you want Emanuel? I've got pretty much everything."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

The Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Anything?   The Warehouse EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:04 pm

"Everything!" Emanuel was ready to eat, and nothing could stop him. "Oh, but if you have something to drink, that'll go first." And with those words Emanuel began his long feast. "O.K. First I'll have that, then some of that, oh and definitely some of this. this smells good, so I'll have some, never tried that, might be good! how bout this?" In the end, Emanuel had tried almost everything there was. "Succubus, you have the best parties, and Drake, you have the best food ever!"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

The Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:12 pm

Succubus giggled and then she pushed a pocky stick into his mouth and bit off the opposite end.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

The Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:25 pm

Ranpu made a odd noise and said "Ahhhh... So cute..." Drake looked like he was having trouble holding in a laugh as he said "Haven't you had enough to drink yet Emanuel?" Ranpu then moved to the other side of the warehouse and said "Did nobody notice the stove? I can make something while you devour everything else." Drake nodded and kept in the laugh in order for Emanuel and Succubus to keep the moment. He wasn't doing very well.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

The Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:37 pm

Succubus looked at Emanuel and then she took to the rest of the pocky stick into her mouth and ate it. "Yummy.", she giggled.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

The Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Drake let out a laugh as Ranpu made the same noise as before. "How's the food Ranpu?" Drake said in between laughs."What's so funny? I think it's really cute..."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

The Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Relaxation    The Warehouse EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Emanuel smiled. This was the only place where he could really relax. He then reached for Drake's special basket, and got out another bag of poky sticks. He then took two out, ate one, put the other one into Succubus's moth, and also bit of the end. Then, took the box and gave it to Succubus. "I'm not hungry anymore" he said.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

The Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:05 pm

Drake managed to calm down, barely I might add, and said "But you haven't even touched- Oh wait." He then looked at the food massacre that Emanuel had created. However, there was one thing left untouched in the bags... "I call the powdered donuts!" and pulled out several boxes of donuts. "Are you sure you're not hungry?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

The Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:17 pm

Succubus grabed a donut and ate it. Which caused the powder to get all over her mouth. "Emanuel~! Can you lick this off?", she said pointing to the powder on her lips.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

The Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:33 pm

Drake started choking on his donut and Ranpu immediately turned to see what they were talking about. Drake coughed up the donut and breathed heavily as he said "Warn me next time you do that..."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi
Admin
Brandon Maboroshi

Location : The clammpet still. im keeping this oen becuase that is not a bad place to be

The Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:32 am

brandon heard the commotion and fallowed the noise as the blob settles in his pocket. when he got there he watched what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

The Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: The Relaxation   The Warehouse EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:21 pm

At the same time that this was going on, Emanuel was lying on the couch, sleeping like a rock. Not even an army of Arrancar could wake him up now.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

The Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:43 pm

Succubus pouted and licked it off her lips herself. "Meany.", she sniffled as she hit him.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

The Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 1:40 am

"I would-" Drake then made a weird noise to drown out what Kage Ryuu was about to say and said "If you actually heard that, ignore it. It was Kage Ryuu being a pervert again. Anyway, I think I know how to wake Emanuel up. i'm not sure if this will work... Is the food almost done Ranpu?" "In a minute! Now then, did you get the rest?" "Of course. What kinda man would I be if I didn't get..." Drake then pulled a bottle out of a bag "An unbelievably large bottle of sake! This is enough booze to knock a man flat on his ass. And since I had no idea what you would've liked Succubus, I kinda got everything. And by everything, I only mean an obscene amount of stuff." Drake gestured to the other 4 bags of stuff that he brought in and was left untouched. "I was feeling that money was overrated." Drake said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse Empty

Back to top Go down

The Warehouse
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Other :: Homes-
Jump to: