Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Warehouse

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lilligant

lilligant

The Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:58 am

Succubus smiled and nodded. "I kinda wanna try Kage Ryuu's idea....", she said as she looked as if she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 1:45 pm

"...Please tell me you're joking." was all Drake said.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Sake?   The Warehouse - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 7:16 pm

Emanuel was having a good dream, chasing after a huge table full of food. Well, it was a good dream, up until the point where a huge bottle of Sake from the table attacked him. At that same moment, he saw Gasper appear before him. "Old friend, you need something?" Yes, they are going to try and wake you up with a bottle of sake or something you don't want to know about. "Sigh, don't have much choice, guess I won't go easy on them." Emanuel woke up, and saw Drake holding a big bottle of Sake. "WOOP!" he yelled and grabbed the sake, took a huge swig, and sat on the floor. "Hey guys, come have a drink with me."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Sake and a feast! A delicious, delicious feast.   The Warehouse - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 7:59 pm

"Told ya it would wake him up." Drake stood up and grabbed a second bottle but shielding it from Emanuel and said "Ranpu?" "And done!" Ranpu walked away from the stove holding an impossibly large meal. Drake then said jokingly "What about everyone other than Emanuel?" Drake leaned back as he remembered something. He then ignored it completely because of the delicious smell. "Do I smell-" "Yup." "And-" "Yes again." "You are officially a god." he then stared at the food, literally drooling. "Time to eat!"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:10 pm

"Um... I wasn't joking Drake and that smells so good Ranpu~!", she said smiling. "Emanuel... You are a jerk....", she said glaring.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:22 pm

"Thank you! I hope you enjoy it!" she then sat down as Drake continued drooling, unable to accept the fact that he could eat. He just accepted the fact. "So... Much... Food... DEVOURING NOW. Thanks Ranpu." "No problem!" Drake then ripped through some of the food and left you wondering how he can fit all of it in his mouth at once.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The Real Reason   The Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:14 pm

"Hmph. Well, if no one else wants this bottle, then CHEERS!" Emanuel drunk the bottle in one gulp and once again fell into a sleep. He never did get enough of it. Emanuel, don't get too attached to that Arrancar. Vizard aren't meant to be with them. Shudup Gasper, you sound just like master. Listen to me my friend. One day this bond will be shattered, and I hate seeing you suffer. He's right you know. Get out of my thoughts Kotsuzui. You do realize why I help you, even tho your a class 3 Vizard? Then why....? Emanuel, forgive me for making you forget.
Emanuel didn't feel a thing as Gasper hit him on the head, making him forget this conversation ever happened.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:46 pm

Succubus sighed and then she put him on the couch after she sat down. His head in her lap.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:22 pm

"Seriously? Again? He didn't even taste the god-like meal..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:01 pm

Succubus nodded and then she kissed his forehead. "He's a cutie when asleep."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:05 pm

Drake smiled and muttered "Sometimes life seems to make the oddest match-ups... Too bad..." Ranpu sat down next to him and asked quietly "Still nothing?" "Nothing. Not a single memory." he continued eating as Ranpu got back up and went into the makeshift kitchen for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: The Mission   The Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:35 pm

Emanuel woke up, not because of sunlight hitting his eyes, not because he was fully rested, but because he heard a very strange noise his cell phone made. "So, another mission already?" When Emanuel got up, he saw Succubus sleeping, and he thought he heard Drake eating some kind of meat. He got up so no one would notice and kissed Succubus lightly on the cheek. "Sorry I can't stay for the after party." Emanuel wrote a quick note, checked his phone to confirm his assignment, and left.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:37 pm

Right before Emanuel left, Drake said "Please give me an excuse to give her real quick. I need one if you're gonna leave now."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Too Late   The Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:56 pm

"Tell her I'm sorry for being drunk all the time." were the last words said by Emanuel before he flash stepped away.
OOC: I have a nice idea, but I can't use it here. Only one more thing to say, "I"LL BE BACK"

Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:50 pm

"I would have preferred an excuse. You awake Succubus?" and waited for an answer, or lack there of.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:40 am

Succubus woke up at her name being said more than once. "What?", she groaned and then she looked at Drake. "Where's Emanuel?", she asked as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:47 pm

"He got something on his Soul Pager. He must have got some mission, he went off without telling us and only told me to apoligize to you for him being drunk to much. I've got a feeling it's gonna be a pretty big mission. That's all a guess though. As a Vaizard, he may not even work for Soul Society." Drake just scratched the back of his head and said "Kage Ryuu is disturbingly good at guessing things though, so that's probably it. Wanna go help him by surprising him as we dramatically jump in and save the day? I'm feeling rather insane today."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Unknown Location    The Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:44 pm

Emanuel was moving quickly from Succubus's house towards the Middle East. "I've found you DoxxÉ! I won't let Aizen or anyone else summon you."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Relaxing    The Warehouse - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 6:47 pm

"Hey guys! Good to be back!" Emanuel was gone for a longtime, but after failing to complete his mission, came back for some needed r and r.
OOC: Bumps post.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:24 pm

OOC: Damn, I planned on helping once Succubus came back...

Drake was laying there, sleeping as Ranpu said "Hello Emanuel!" and then yawned.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Failed Mission   The Warehouse - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:41 pm

"Sorry for running away on such short notice. I had a mission, which i failed. Sigh. Is Succubus here?" Emanuel felt extremely tiered, especially cause he failed.
OOC: Sorry, I decided to speed things up. I might go on the mission again, so no worry.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:19 pm

OOC: Yay! I think... You lost, so maybe not yay... But- Get on with the post! Alright, alright...

Drake yawned and said "Somewhere... I just woke up, so I have no idea... She might be at the store or I might just be too close to sleep to see anything..." Drake laid back down as Ranpu said He spent most of the night awake... He doesn't sleep too well when something important is happening.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:44 pm

OOC: Sorry I've been gone guys!

Succubus ran up and tackled him. "I've missed you!", she cried as she hugged him.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:47 pm

Drake smirked and said, still tired "Too asleep to see anything, I thought so."

OOC: Yay! You're back! Hooray!
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: And So am I!   The Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:15 pm

"I missed you most Succubus." Emanuel looked into Succubus's eyes and kissed her. "Sorry I had to leave like that, I was on an important assignment." Which you failed. Shudup, Gasper. "Ill try and not do that again...In the near future......Well, maybe I will do it again, but only if I have to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Warehouse   The Warehouse - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Warehouse
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Other :: Homes-
Jump to: