Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
lilligant

lilligant

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:57 pm

She stood up and smirked. "Oh did I make someone a little hard and embarassed?", she laughed and smirked. "I'm sorry. Not."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:04 am

Drake then regained his composure and said "Not cool." Ranpu on the other hand, couldn't stop laughing. "That was awesome." Drake then said "Kage Ryuu, I will kill you. I will rip out every one of your non-existent organs, and make you eat them." "I don't have a mouth." "I will kick logic to the curb and do the impossible. I will also rip a hole in your face. That might help more." Drake turned back to Lilligant and said "Kind of a delayed response, but WHAT THE F*** JUST HAPPENED." Ranpu laughed even harder and fell over.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:22 am

Lilligant laughed. "Hey calm down. That was hilarious! So did I make the soul reaper feel weak and a little excited?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:15 am

Drake just glared at her. Ranpu finally stopped laughing and said "Okay Drake, you might want to stop. You might reopen it." Drake's hand seemed to move to his side as he sighed and said "I would keep glaring, but I've got nothing that could be called a good joke..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:40 am

Lilligant smirked. "Well do your worst Drake.", Lilligant wanted to see what this soul reaper could do.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:56 pm

Drake opened his mouth, but once again said nothing. "You made me lose my train of thought. Though more like you shot it with a god damn bazooka..." Drake sat down and held his side for a second before saying "I got nothing."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:35 pm

She laughed and then she sat down in his lap again. "Awww the poor soul reaper lost his train of thought because of me."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 1:30 am

Drake stood back up once again flushed. "Seriously Drake, probably not helping your cause, but your heart rate is going up. Calm down. You don't want to bleed your way back into unconsciousness do you?" Drake sighed and said "Fine..." "Not my fault you got yourself nearly killed." Drake opened his mouth for a retort, but said nothing for a few seconds. "Now I can't even think of witty responses to you... That's kinda sad..." Drake then asked "Ranpu, how far do you think I could run without damaging my body?" Ranpu looked at him and said "I don't know, with Shunpo, maybe a mile without knocking yourself out. Why?" Drake shrugged and said "Nothing. It's just really dark and my hatred of it is understandable." Ranpu nodded as Drake said to Lilligant "Alright, could you not do anything provocative for a bit? According to her something might get damaged... An that wouldn't end well..." Drake sat back down and glared at Lilligant, hoping she wouldn't sit back on his lap. He was really losing strength fast. Just because I was talking, doesn't mean I'm gonna stop. And that human will only make my control of your body much much better. Drake felt like he would fall over soon as he thought back to Kage Ryuu 'No. I'm not gonna lose my body to a perverted creep like you.' That stings Jon, that stings. Drake put on a fake smile as he lied down on the sand for a second. You can't focus on both worlds. You have to leave one to win... "Damnit..." was all Drake said as he was on the brink of being dragged back into his inner world.

OOC: It's a little long... What do you think?
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:48 pm

(it's good to me)Lilligant sighed and then she stood up as she slowly walked away. "See ya..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:03 pm

"That's not a good idea." a man walked into sight from behind a nearby wall. "What the Hell!?!" "I let him out." Drake got up and continued "It was the only way to get him to stop screwing with my mind." "Wow. And I though he was the idiot." "Is that how you should treat your fellow Zanpakuto?" "Your not a Zan. How could you let him out? He's a Bakoto for Christ's sake." "Oh, wrong person it seems. Leave. I don't want to have to kill a lowly human. Your kind are to weak. Go." the man walked past Lilligant and said to Drake "Giving me a body was the stupidest thing you could do." Ranpu then unsheathed a katana and said "You kill him, you die as well." "Kill him? I wasn't planning to. Inflict an immense amount of pain to the point where he's begging for the same death he strove to avoid for so long? That won't kill him, and won't kill me." the man let out a demonic laugh as he unsheathed a pitch black katana.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:42 pm

Lilligant turned and stared wide eyed. Then she took off her bracelet and whispered, "Lily Katana.", then appered a pink katana in her hand. "I'm not just a human!", she screamed as she swung her blade at the man.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:47 pm

The man turned around, only to disappear before the katana hit him. "Oh really? Then what are you, Fullbringer?" the man said from behind her.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:02 pm

"I... I'm a..... I'm a special human!", she then turned and quickly slashed at him.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:06 pm

He blocked easily and said "Special? Don't make me laugh. A Fullbringer like you is nothing when you compare yourself to beings like me. You couldn't even save-" "Hey, Kage Ryuu. Katana." he whirled around to only barely block Drake's slash. "You may be able to screw with my head, but in this world you don't stand a chance." Kage Ryuu laughed "Oh really? Says the boy who wouldv'e died without me." Drake pulled out a knife and held the katana in place as he slashed again at Kage Ryuu, who did a flip over Liligant to keep from getting hit.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:30 pm

"DON'T CALL ME FULLBRINGER!", she yelled and turned around as she ducked under and was now behind him with her katana to his neck.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:42 pm

"Why would I stop? It's not an insult. Now then saying that Drake couldn't-" Ranpu then slashed at Kage Ryuu, but his arm seemed to split into several tendrils of darkness and wrapped around the sword and kept it from hitting him. "Now that wasn't nice. You shouldn't interrupt people." "And neither is being a giant dick." Drake looked at Lilligant and said "Yeah, I thought you hated Shinigami, what's with hating Fullbringers?" "Oh god, if this is gonna be some sort of-" "Shut up."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 5:17 pm

"I hate shinigami because they didn't save my family... But then after that... They picked on me... Calling me a fullbringer and saying if I died they wouldn't have any fun."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 5:30 pm

"..." Drake pulled out a knife and said "Hmm. I guess that makes sense." he then used Shunpo to get behind Kage Ryuu and stab him in the back. "Son of a-" and tried to whirl around, but Ranpu said "Rikujōkōrō." and Kage Ryuu was locked in place.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:09 pm

Lilligant watched and then she got behind Drake. "Why do you keep trying to protect me?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:27 pm

"You looked like you needed it." was his simple answer.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:54 pm

Lilligant sighed and kissed his cheek. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 7:14 pm

Drake got flushed again. In his mind, he heard Ranpu say "I won't say anything.... Okay, I have to. That-" Damnit, why are you the one getting kissed!?! Drake completely ignored the two of them and said embarrassed "No problem."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 7:55 pm

Lilligant smiled a little and blushed darkly. "I guess... Not all soul reapers are bad and would you like to stay at my hotel? It's just a couple of blocks away.", she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:01 pm

Drake somehow got more flushed, I didn't know that was possible, and said even more embarrassed "Umm... Sure."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:07 pm

Lilligant smiled and started walking. Her bracelet back on her wrist. As she walked she looked down and blushed a little darker if possible. She couldn't help but feel a little attached to Drake. He did save her life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next