Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

Training Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:37 pm

Origon leans backwards, barely dodging the attack, and does a flip and lands on your arm. He then does a Cheshire grin as he says "Well then, thanks."

OOC: By focusing his spiritual pressure, Origon can make himself pretty much weightless for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Dethstryke

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:41 pm

Nice Dodge, The weightlessness explains your balance, and speed, your Awsome! Shi looks at his arm, and bends his elbow around Origons foot.
Lets hope evaporation skills come with that smile
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:49 pm

OOC: Nice one.

Origon's grin dissipated as he said "That's not good, is it?"
Back to top Go down
Dethstryke

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:53 pm

Shi takes his other arm and puts it so that when he pushes on the leg Origon will tip.
That trick won't work this time, and this may hurt, if it does, i apologize
As he's leaning Shi pulls him towards Shis body and removes the elbow and attempts to palm Origon's face.

Occ: why does noone use the chat?
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:14 pm

Origon, seeing this coming, used Shunpo and added a small amount of weight to himself so when he did it he jumped off your chest, pushing you backwards. He then landed off balance and fell over as he said "Nice one, That was pretty damn close."
Back to top Go down
Dethstryke

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Also falling over at the force of him trying to grab to air, started laughing.
Wasn't expecting that, this is good training, been a while since I've done this as well.
Standing up brushing himself off, walks over to Origon and offers a hand to help him up.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:25 pm

After Shi helped him up, he said "Same. You fight pretty well." Origon stretched his back and said with a smile "That last attack was pretty nice, if I was a little slower I would have a large palm imprint on face." He outstretched his hand for a handshake and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Dethstryke

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Shakes Origon's hand, and grins aswell
Any time you wanna let out steam or just spar ill be around here, i love this park
Shi looks over seeing something alittle odd in the sky but thinks nothing of it.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:30 pm

"Same here, it's just that this place is the best for a leisurely walk, or for some training, and sometimes to just meet some new people." Origon then felt something. It wasn't normal.
Back to top Go down
Dethstryke

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:32 pm

Shi looked at the sky in almost fear as the sky ripped itself open
Holy Hell... This is a first for me...
A massive pressure is emitted from the Garganta
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:34 pm

Origon smiles and says "Same here. I wonder who, or what, it could be. Maybe a Menos, or even an Arrancar. I guess we get to see each other's sword skills after all huh?" Origon looked towards the Garganta as he unsheathed his sword, ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Dethstryke

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:38 pm

Hey, I guess we do, you may even see my murderous personality if it comes to that, if it happens i recommend not being in my line of sight.
Unsheathing his zanpaktou, seeing the first wave of hollows appear out of the abyss, Theres around 30 of them but nothing to tough all small fry.
No better than now to train right???
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:39 pm

"Hell yeah!" Origon dashes forward and yells out "Come on! Send in the bigger ones!" as he cuts though several Hollows.
Back to top Go down
Dethstryke

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:42 pm

Looks like someone enjoys this. Shi the impales a few hollows and swings his sword arong launching them into others ahead of him. Another wave of hollows appear these are much stonger and theres much more of them now around 50
How often does this stuff happen around here???? Slicing through a good deal more weak hollows.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:43 pm

"At least once a week. Usually though, the Hollows are coming in in smaller numbers. Or they come in stronger, which I have no problem with." he then cut through several more.
Back to top Go down
Dethstryke

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:48 pm

Seeing the numbers grew, Shi speeds up and heads straight for the Garganta killing only the hollows in his way.
I think shikai will be unnecessary, I dont like using it, to much power for such weak creatures.
Shi suddenly is sent fly down towards the earth. A Vasto Lorde fired a cero directly at him and went rushing towards Origon.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:52 pm

Origon focused his spiritual pressure so Shi wouldn't get hurt from impact on the ground as he said "Rise and fall, Yugure Yaoke!" His sword split into two separate blades, one black and one shining steel. "A Vasto Lorde. What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Dethstryke

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:58 pm

Shi looks up after recovering from the blast, he is now terrified.
What the hell is that!?
The Vasto Lorde Shrieks And a shock wave is emitted killing fellow hollows within a 25 foot radius.
Better time than never Amissa Anima
Shis Zanpaktou turns into an Axe
Despirodo A Red ball starts to form at the top of the axe.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Origon then yelled to Shi "You think I should use my Bankai? I think that it might be worth it."
Back to top Go down
Dethstryke

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:04 pm

Go ahead, don't you have a limit though?
The red ball grows violently in size and fires toward the vasto lorde, whom brushes it away like nothing
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:20 pm

"None. I shatter the limits as I summon upon the powers of dusk and dawn!" Origon looked at the Vasto Lorde and said "Burn away in twilight glory! Yugure Yaoke!" His swords that shattered into shards as a large dust cloud surrounds Origon. He then swings his sealed sword and the dust disperses to reveal three people standing there poised to fight. There was Origon, a jet black haired man with a scar on his face and a golden blond haired woman who held a knife as well. Origon then grinned and said "Time to rock."
Back to top Go down
Dethstryke

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:27 pm

Shi was amazed at the brilliance of Origons Bankai.
Nice Whats it capable of?
Shi wondered rushing toward the Vasto Lorde if he attack head on knowing he was powerful enough to do damage, if he could hi the vasto lorde. His axe glowing red with reitsu swings it at the vasto lorde. It his with force and a small explosion.

That should do something I hope
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:32 pm

"Brianna! Get him from behind! Braxdonn, help me cover her. That smoke should give us a second." and dashed forward and the black haired man followed as the blond woman tried to get behind him. The black haired man, Braxdonn, yelled out "Now Tear!" and swung his sword launching out what resembled a black Getsuga-Tensho straight at the Vasto Lorde as the blond woman, Brianna, got behind him and got ready to strike at him from behind.
Back to top Go down
Dethstryke

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:36 pm

As the smoke cleared the vasto lorde had the axe in his hand, holding it. Shi tried to move and then the vasto lorde threw him toward the chained trio. Charging at Shi while charging a cero, he fires the cero hitting Shi moving him much faster towards the trio.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:50 pm

Origon used his chain and his spiritual pressure to stop Shi from getting flung to far away as they move out of the way. Brianna then stabbed the Vasto Lordes in the back with a small knife. She jumped away as it exploded as the black Getsuga-Tensho struck it, creating an orb of twilight around him. Origon then walked towards them and said "So it begins... Hakumei." and as he brings down his sword the entire orb is absorbed into his sword and the Vasto Lordes is undamaged until he said "Hakumei, second strike." and swung his sword once more letting out a burst of immense twilight energy.

The Vasto Lordes would be hurt, but not by much as he's much stronger than me... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Day   Training Day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Day
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next