Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rikura

Rikura

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:44 am

Rikura sheathed his sword. "Then I guess that's where we're going. Do you think you could get us there?" Rikura took a few steps forward and looked back towards Emanuel. "And could you also help out Emanuel."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Inner Training and Absence   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:00 pm

OOC: Ok guys, tomorrow I'm leaving for two weeks so continue without me.

"Yes. I shall get you to Hueco Mundo. Sadly, I believe Emanuel has sustained a very grave inner injury, and he will be forced to stay with me for at least two weeks. Ok - are you all ready? - OPEN!" With it's fina; words the Sphinx opened a portal into Hueco Mundo. "We shall meet again, Rikura, Drake. But next time you'll meet the Hieraco Sphinx."

Mean-while....

"DAMNIT! Is it impossible to kill you Kotsuzui!" You'll have to keep trying till you die Emanuel! "Alright! You asked for this! Suraisu Suraisu!" With that incanttion complete, his skeletal blade/whip transformed and became boomerang like. He then took it and threw it at his inner hollow. "DIe you monster!" In Your Dreams

To be continued....?...
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:01 pm

OOC: Cya.

"Then lets get going". Rikura stepped into the portal and while in it said "Take care of Emanuel". Rikura turned his head towards the portal and continued walking. "Lets rock this thing". Rikura turned his head backwards. "You coming or what". Rikura put his hand on the hilt of his sword and continued.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Continuing the Taining   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:16 pm

Some time later.....

"OMG! Can't you just die! I've used two of my special attacks, and you doge them both!" i know all your old trick, Emanuel. You'll have to do something new to kill me. "Or maybe I'll kill you through indirect means. Dokuya o Iru!" Emanuel shot a poisoned part of his Zanpakuto at his enemy, hoping it would kill the inner Hollow. Not good enough, MASTER!!!!!

To be continued.....?...
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:24 pm

Drake and Xena followed Rikura as Drake asked "Alright, so I get the feeling you wanna know who the target is?"
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:55 am

"Hehe, you got it". Rikura looked back at Drake. "I'm listening".
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:07 am

"Alright, so his name is Xenax. He's a Privaron Espada. He uses a special type of weapon known as a 'Bakoto', but it is not the average kind. They are known as the Xeno-class. He usually resides in his quarters near Las Noches. His Baokoto is sound-based, and I've probably gotten boring. In short, he's a strong dude, and he's died before. Supposedly, only me and a certain other, combined with a Bakoto of his creation is enough to permanently destroy him. He created what caused the tsunami in Japan, the thing that Emanuel was sent to investigate. Also, if you start to hear some weird music, then he's coming. He likes to make a dramatic entrance. And finally, Xenax has a way with words. He can persuade people two do things for him they would normally never do. If he does this, it means that he knows he'll lose the battle." Drake waved his hands over his two swords, and as he did so, two people materialized. One was a woman with shining gold eyes and royal purple hair, while the other had nearly black slitted eyes, like that of a dragon, and pitch black hair. "You two, keep watch from a distance. We never know when that idiot Flekoon might be watching. Xena-" "I know." she did the same, but her spirit had red hair and a ninja outfit. "You know the drill." the ninja nodded and disappeared as Drake turned to Rikura and asked "Now then, any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:01 am

"No, none. But this person sounds tough, I guess an enemy that's more powerful than the next Sphinx". Rikura continued walking and just remembered his dark secret, at that moment Rikura started to worry if Xenax tried to persuade him. Rikura stopped and waited for the rest to catch up.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:55 pm

"He's not that tough if you can take away his Bakoto. Last time I fought him, he was... I can't really say killed, as he's still alive, now can I? Well, his innards were strewn about the battlefield. Normally that kills people... Anyway, he was beaten rather easily without his Bakoto. One last thing, Xenax loves to screw with people's minds. Just felt you should know that."
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:43 am

"Hmmmm. Cant die. Well there's a first time for everything."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:37 pm

"Well, he can die... But only at the hands of two exiles and his own blade... I think. Those prophecies always were annoyingly cryptic. I'm sure a friend of mine would explain better, but I doubt he's anywhere close. Also, what level of control have you achieved over your Zan? I wanted to know as you only used Shikai in that fight with Xena." "Which you did pretty good on." Xena interjected.
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:31 am

"At least not invincible. My level of control is 2-A." Rikura once again turned towards Xena then continued walking. "I got a bad feeling about this."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:41 pm

"Yeah, Hueco Mundo and a incredibly hard to kill Privaron Espada with a self-made weapon that was outlawed because of it's powers kinda does that to people." Xena looked at Drake as she said "Ignore him. I have a bad feeling as well."
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:32 pm

Rikura turned his head back to the pathway. "I'm ready to rock. Sometimes you gotta help people even if they are your enemy. They're still human, unless another race. But that makes us no different than the hollow's. We can be fighting the strongest evil on earth and they need help, we should help them. I guess that's just me, not sure about everyone else. Usually I was always picked last, the odd one out but strength and determination brought me this far. We're gonna win this, nothing can change that." Rikura continued walking with a determined look in his eye. "Now lets go win this thing, even if its the biggest fight of our lives."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:27 pm

"Wow, and I thought he was the only one who thought like that..." Drake said to himself, smiling. He then turned towards Rikura as he said "It's time to kill god-wannabes and chew bubble gum. And I'm... Actually, I think I still have gum. Damn, I can't make the reference." The two people that had appeared next to Drake earlier reappeared as the woman said "I think Xenax is trying to scare us. I feel something coming. It's big, but weak." Drake nodded and looked at Xena, who yelled out "Daburuburēdo! Something's coming." the ninja person reappeared as it said "Alright. Should I?" Xena nodded and her sword reappeared in her sheath as the ninja disappeared. "Alright, Kage Ryuu, you know the drill. Ranpu, backup. And it's about time something came. No Hollows in Hueco Mundo just doesn't sound right, does it?" Drake said with a smirk, unsheathing his pitch black blade.
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:17 pm

"I agree, something tells me we should get moving fast." Rikura looked at the rest as if asking a question then looked forward and started jogging. "You gonna wanna hurry up, at least I think so.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:36 pm

"Maybe. Like Ranpu said, it's big, but it's weak." Drake used Flash-step and jumped past Rikura as he ran his thumb along the blade of his sword.
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 6:47 am

Rikura sighed. "You might wanna save your energy for the big guy, remember there's also another sphinx so keep your guard up alright." Rikura jogged faster and passed Drake. "Are you ready for this?" As Rikura turned his head away he heard a sound much like a sword being drawn but it sounded more bigger than that, almost like a hammer with a giant blade pointing out. "I think I-I heard something" Rikura stammered.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:44 pm

"It's probably the big guy." Drake said calmly. "Darken, Kage Ryuu." the blade morphed along his arm as a semi-liquidic darkness. It turned solid as it slid into his arm. "I may want to save my energy for Xenax, but something tells me I won't need Kagemusha to handle a simple Hollow." he said all of this rather calmly as he thought 'You better be right Ranpu about it's strength Ranpu.'
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:39 am

"I second that, but we better stand ready." As Rikura turned back to the bushes he drew his sword and stood forward just to hear whispering in his head. "I'm starting to wonder what the point of this is. Maybe someone else will walk by and take care of it, besides our safety isn't guaranteed." Rikura turned to Drake. "Lets leave this to someone else."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:28 pm

"You mean this little beasty? I've crushed weaker."
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: Return of Emanuel   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:36 pm

"Hello guys! I'm back! What the-?" Emanuel didn't get to finish as he was attacked by his comrades. "Jesus! You find a random portal for some guys, your unconscious for two weeks and this is what happens!" Emanuel felt great after his training with Kotsuzui, and stronger too.

To be continued.........

OOC: I'm back! Sadly for only 1 week then im going. I'll try to post as much as possible again, and the sphinx only exist in the other dimension...for now......
Back to top Go down
Rikura

Rikura

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:28 am

"Well well, welcome back your highness, take your own sweet time to rest... actually, just stay right there so I can beat you!" As Rikura shot an attack from his hand he ran towards it and with his sword shot another and when both of them clashed he combined it with his sword thrusting toward Emanuel.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

PostSubject: My New Powers   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:25 pm

"SHIT!" Emanuel barely shunpoed away from the attack, and just dodged it. "Well fine, if you want to die, be my guest. I should warn you - I am much stronger than before. gasp* GASPER!" With his usual incantation, Emanuel unsheathed his bone white sword, and proceeded to slash, stab, and cross swords with Rikura.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:29 pm

"You know, there's a Hollow close by, and we're gonna end up fighting some dick with a Bakoto and a God-complex with an unstable amount of power, and a equally unstable mind, and you two are fighting each other? Come on, save the ass-kicking for... Actually, I kinda wanna beat one you two anyway... Huh."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars   Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Arrancars
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Human World :: Earth :: East Asia-
Jump to: