Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Park Trap...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bane777

Bane777

The Park Trap... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:42 pm

Soren cringed again as Roy said that and responded "That was what was used to transform Sabrina. He managed to use the Hōgyoku, but because his spiritual pressure is so different from that which the Hōgyoku was designed for, it turned her into a mindless beast."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:54 pm

"Well theres probably a good chance of being able to saving her.. It may not be impossible and your technology is quite advanced. So i wouldnt give up hope if you already have"
Back to top Go down
Bane777

Bane777

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:33 pm

"I haven't, but my tech ain't that good. Not yet. After I finish Summer, she should be capable of handling the algorithms that I can't. Once Summer's finished, all I need is to bring Sabrina and the Hōgyoku back here." Soren then said "Well, I don't need the Hōgyoku, but with it my research into the cure would probably speed up and I would find a whole lot more in the ways of science. But Aizen has control of the Hōgyoku, and there's no way in Hell that we could take him on." Soren sighed and then said "The best I can hope for is Sabrina. And that's all I want too..." Soren then shook himself out of a daze and said "Anyway, now what? It seems like Charon isn't sending any murderers our way right now, so what do you think we should do?"
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:54 pm

"Well, About the hogyoku. What do intend to do with it? I mean theres alot you can do but whats your goal?.. When someone gets it they probably use it for a selfless goal... Or to manipulate other" Roy looked at what summer was doing as he ran his fingers through his hair.. "So tell me a bit about Sabrina so far all i know is shes your sister that got her mind distorted so she now acts savage because of Charon.. What else?" Roy pulled up a chair and sat down
Back to top Go down
Bane777

Bane777

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:26 pm

"Well, she was practically the only thing that kept me from going insane after our family was killed. Sure, the only reason I stayed sane was because she would break down crying every so often, but without her I would probably gone insane and tried to kill Charon alone. Which would've killed me back then." Soren then said "I think I have a picture of the two of us..." he sat down in a spinning chair and started typing for a second as a picture came up. It was someone with long brown hair standing next to Soren waving at the camera. "Sabrina's the one standing next to me. I remember when that homeless guy stole my camera... That was a weird day." The image then clicked forward to Sabrina striking a weird pose and trying way to hard to be funny. Soren smiled and said "After the part where she was seriously depressed she did this phase where she do random things like when she gave that cat a Mohawk." Soren then chuckled and said "Now that was creepy." Soren then said "Wait... I just did that weird slideshow past thing that is incredibly boring didn't I?" The image then clicked to an angry black cat with a Mohawk.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:57 pm

"Wow you two had a strong bond.. How did charon take her from you?" Roy stared at the pictures and they reminded him of the strong bond that family do hold... In a way it interested him
Back to top Go down
Bane777

Bane777

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:26 pm

"Me and Sabrina used to go to this park every Wednesday, and Charon took advantage of it. He set up a wall of Seki-Seki rocks. My powers were useless. He brought Sabrina back to his lair in Las Noches and I tried to follow him. He waited for me to get there to transform her." Soren looked upwards and said "She actually smiled and waved to me. She then said 'About time! Hurry up and save me!' as if she was completely confident I could do it, and the fact she trusted that I would help her to the point she smiled while being held hostage is what stings the most. Because I couldn't help her." Soren then sighed.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Roy looked at him "How long ago was Sabrina abducted?" Roy wanted some answers that way he would be able to find out if he could help save Sabrina
Back to top Go down
Bane777

Bane777

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:40 pm

"Only around a year back. Which should still give me time to save her if I hurry and find Charon's base of operations."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:58 am

"Well so far we know that he worked in las noches and las noches is only dangerous for its Espada and Aizen. But we should remember Charon led a revolt against Aizen that failed. So he probably works somewhere else right?"
Back to top Go down
Bane777

Bane777

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:03 am

"He still works there. Aizen lowered his rank to Privaron but has him under watch and sealed away a good deal of his power if he's in Las Noches."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 1:45 pm

"Then we have multiple advantages over him... But the questions is When,How not to make it look like were leading a revolt. We cant poissibly expect to just waltz into las noches without fighting some espada"
Back to top Go down
Bane777

Bane777

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:22 pm

"I know. It's gonna be hard but I'm sure that there is some flaw in it's design. There must be somewhere that isn't under constant surveillance. I know that Charon designed his quarters and lab to be completely impossible to see by the other Espada and Aizen, but the only entrances not watched by the Espada are watched by him." Soren then face-palmed and said " I just noticed something missing in the plan. I can't get to Hueco Mundo. I don't have Garganta or Negacion. How the hell will we get there?"
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:48 pm

"Don't worry about the Garganta or negacion I'l take care of that" Roy thought back to his previous adventures in time and all those other shenanigans that he did in his time.. "Getting into Las Noches is rather easy. The espada well most of them are rather stationery.. Most are training or in a conference.. They dont really guard las Noches because they have their fraccion do it for them... There is probably an entrance we could get in through and if not we can always ask for Charon.."
Back to top Go down
Bane777

Bane777

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:27 pm

"Ask for Charon? What- What- What? How would that work? We're Quincies! How in Zeus's name are we gonna ask them without getting attacked or killed? 'Cause if you got a plan, I would love to hear it, but asking for Charon doesn't strike me as a plan."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:40 pm

Roy laughed at his reaction "I have a connection to someone in las noches. He's rather strong and he's like my protector" Roy looked at summer "Also Charon would dare fight us in Las Noches due to the fact that aizen will react with consequences against him possibly killing him. But we dont want him dead because we need to find out how we are going to cure Sabrina for you am i right?"
Back to top Go down
Bane777

Bane777

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:30 am

"Yeah, you're right, though Aizen wouldn't kill him. He is still useful to him, because if he wasn't, he would be dead already. Though one question, how does a Quincy become connected with an inhabitant of Las Noches? That seems to me like a weird pair."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:58 pm

"Not all hollow are devoted to killing.. Some follow with reason to kill and some show mercy. This one in particular was a bit more open-minded to my objective and he wishes to help me with my goal of recreated the Quincy existence... But we wont be cocky like before as that was our main downfall... Hopefully when we rebuild the Quincy we will be able to make the clan stronger than before..."
Back to top Go down
Bane777

Bane777

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:47 pm

"I hope so... But even if we got into Heuco Mundo, how would we enter Las Noches, or the Privaron's chambers? Hold on, I got a message. Maybe it's from... Summer?" Summer then nodded and started typing. Soren then turned to the screen and examined it. It was all in a foreign language that Roy couldn't read as Soren read aloud "'If you ever wish to visit her, simply enter Las Noches. If you give me what I want and I'll let her leave. I'll even heal her for you.' Hold on a second." Soren got up and walked towards a wall and punched a hole in it. He pulled out his arm to show that there was a listening device in his hand. Soren then said "Well, we've got how to get to his chambers. Now we just need to get to Heuco Mundo. Sometimes I wonder why Charon does this kind of thing, completely letting his enemies in his chambers, especially when he's weakened for being there." He then crushed Charon's device and said "We've got our way into his chamber, even if it was given to us by his idiocy. Now we just need to get into Heuco Mundo. Then I can finally save her." Soren then turned to Summer and said to her "Prep my equipment. The armlet, my collection of Seele Schneiders, all of it. Roy, any equipment you might need? Seele Schneider, Ginto, anything like that? 'Cause Charon seems to want you dead as well so you might want to be prepared."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:08 pm

"Why yes i actually will need a couple seele Schneider and Gintos" Roy looked surprised at the message "The most i can decipher out of this is that he wants us to go to see him he wants us to fight him because he knows that he can kill us.. But i personally dont know what he is capable of doing... First what we should do is find out what he wants..." Roy looked towards summer hoping that would be a sign to maybe try to contact Charon to find what he wants
Back to top Go down
Bane777

Bane777

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:46 pm

Summer smiled and said "We could use the transmitter." Soren nodded and said "Activation sequence, Hueco Mundo, transmit signal." a screen then appeared of Charon sitting there smiling and waving to Soren. Soren then asked "What?" Charon then responded "Was it not clear? I said that if you give it to me, then I will completely reverse the Hollowfication process I put your sister through." Soren nodded and said "And that would be..?" Charon smiled and said "Of course you wouldn't know..." Soren then sighed and said "I don't have the memory." Charon then waved his hand and said "I don't care about that anymore, I was told you took something else." Soren then did a hand-sign to Summer who nodded and walked away. Soren then continued "What? Was it the the Scythe? Flekoon's sanity? Oh wait, he never had that to begin with. What did I take?" Summer came back with a weird mask as Charon said "My best Arrancar's mask." Summer then mouthed "I have the mask." Soren nodded and held out his hand. Summer handed it to him and said "Here. This is the mask. Is it the right one?" Charon looked surprised as he saw Summer and said "Who is this?" "Summer, leave. Thank you." Soren then lifted the mask to give Charon a better view as he asked "Is this it?" Charon nodded and said "That it is. But I insist you tell me who that young woman was." Soren then sighed and said "Summer. Her name is Summer." Charon then looked enraged as he said "You mean to say-" Soren nodded and said "Yes. I based her off her." Charon then got out of his chair and yelled out "How did you get that memory!?!" Soren smiled and said "I had it all along." Charon then sighed, calmed down, and said "How dare you." Soren smiled devilishly as he said "Can't fight her? I though Arrancar forgot their past. I wonder if you could really kill her." Charon then sighed again and said "Fine. Come to Las Noches with Zoey- err, Summer and we'll discuss this." The portal closed as Soren said "Zoey was Charon's wife, but she died at the hands of a Shinigami. He had her memories because of what happened afterwards though, so he knew who did it. He's been targeting the Quincy ever since, but I don't know what Shinigami and Quincies have to do with each other." Summer poked her head in and said "What kind of Ginto would you like Roy?" Soren then said "Get to the cybernetic body." Summer smiled and said "Already am. How did you think I grabbed the mask?" Soren then smiled as he said "Good. Roy? You ready? It looks like this next battle is gonna be a hard one." Soren smiled at Summer and nodded as he waited for Roy's answer.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:46 pm

As Summer walked over roy replied "Lightning or fire Ginto please... Also This has gone on for some time.... We need to get rid of charon but i fear that we may need help. I've heard that name Flekoon before... He's like a banshee or something but anyways. We need back up to help us take out charon because after we kill him im pretty sure that aizen will be very much angered and will probably have us killed or taken hostage for questioning...Then kill us.." Roy memorized everything that charon had said to make sure he had a clear insight on what to expect "Does he want the memory of his wife also?"
Back to top Go down
Bane777

Bane777

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:27 pm

"I know... Without backup, we would probably die. And I doubt he wants the memory. He already has it, I just copied it." Summer came back with some lightning and fire Ginto as Soren continued "Charon is powerful, but I think we have a chance if I could just use my armlet on him. It focuses dark energy and then converts it into spiritual energy that only Quincies who have mastered Ransotengai can utilize. He would be helpless if we could get it on him. And yeah, Flekooon is pretty much a banshee, his spiritual pressure is incredibly demonic, and his screams... Ow. Him and Sarp and the two of Charon's Fraccion that I know of. There's probably more of them as well. Do you know of anybody who could help us defeat Charon?"

I plan on asking my brother to join, but I don't think his Quincy was approved yet. If you could bring in someone, that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:43 pm

"we can get some people on the way there and explain everything on the way" Roy said as he graciously took the Ginto and thanked summer... "Is the armlet Charon's only weakness?"
Back to top Go down
Bane777

Bane777

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:21 pm

"No, but it's his biggest. His other weaknesses are incredibly disturbing, like the thing with cross-dressers..." Soren shuddered as he continued "But the armlet and his past are his biggest weaknesses. Thanks Summer." Summer then nodded and left. Soren then got up and said "Alright then, time to go. Hopefully she's there. "

CorenKeitaro (My brother) should join soon, so that last line is for him to join.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Park Trap...   The Park Trap... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Park Trap...
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Human World :: Karakura Town :: The Park-
Jump to: