A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:05 am

"N-not you're fault.........", she got up and grabed her shirt and went into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:07 am

Drake sighed as he thought about what Coren could have meant... There was no way he could've known about his dreams, or his memory loss, but it seemed he did...

(Okay, I have to take a shower, so I'll be back in 15-20 minutes, if you'll still be online.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:10 am

(I will be on)
She got undressed and turned on the shower. Might as well relax her muscles. She got into the luke warm water and started to wash off all the dirt on her body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:23 am

(Wow, didn't take as long as I thought it would... Of which I am glad.)

Drake pulled out a game-boy and started to screw around with it, not really caring about it, but not having anything to do. Drake sighed and felt a familiar push in the back of his head. "Not again..." he muttered to himself. Drake didn't want to drug himself to keep Kage Ryuu in check, but he was having troubles keeping him in. He got up, hoping Lilligant took long showers, and summoned Ranpu, who simply nodded silently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:24 am

Lilligant was in the shower for around a hour and a half. When she came out she was only wearing a towel since she thought Drake had left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:32 am

Drake was conked out on the bed, curled up into a ball. Ranpu was sleeping on a chair near the bed. "Don't worry, I ain't lookin'. I just needed to tell you something." Kage Ryuu was standing in the dark corner. The drugs Drake takes are for me. I feel that you need to know about them. Right after the drugging is the one time that I can really act like I was designed to. Please Lilligant. Watch out for him when he doesn't have them. And I don't mean he'll hurt you, but I mean help him. His body won't be able to handle it. He'll need your help if he doesn't use it. Please, help him." as he finished, he disappeared in a puff of pitch black smoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:35 am

Lilligant listened to Kage Ryuu and nodded before he disappered. She looked at Drake and sighed sadly before she went back into the bathroom and got dressed. Then came back out and laid beside Drake. Then she kissed his forehead. She cried silently as she laid there not being able to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:38 am

Drake seemed to shudder in his sleep, which was filled with nightmares. As he woke up the next morning, he only remembered one thing other than the usual blood on the wall. "You're fate is sealed, my little experiment. Your fate is sealed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:40 am

Lilligant was snuggled against him crying in her sleep silently. Nightmares haunting her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:41 am

Drake saw she had yet to wake up. He ran his hand through her hair as he held her close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:43 am

She continued to cry in her sleep and only cried more when he touched her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:51 am

Drake wasn't sure if he should wake her, but as Coren walked through the door, he saw he didn't need to. Coren was obviously annoyed, and the sound of the door slamming would've been enough to wake the dead (No pun intended). Ranpu's eyes shot open as Drake reflexively reached for his sword. "It's just me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:56 am

Lilligant didn't wake up and continued to cry in her sleep. "No.... Please stop.... Don't hurt me Drake...... Remember.... Ahhhhh!", she screamed in her sleep as she kicked and punched which actually did hit Drake. "Stop!", she cried more and then she shot up and shivered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:59 am

(Yeah, it's 4 am here, so after this, I'm headed off to bed.)

Drake looked stunned. He checked where she hit, as it was actually pretty hard, as Ranpu said "Must've been one bad dream." Coren nodded, his demeanor having changed completely. "Maybe I shouldn't have told you then Lilligant." Kage Ryuu said from the shadows. "I'm not surprised by your reaction of course."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:01 am

Lilligant looked around at them and then she ran to the bathroom and sat in there silently. Her eyes filled with tears as she sat there fidling with a letter she had written last night to Drake. "Hey Ranpu come here please...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:09 pm

"I already am here." Ranpu said quietly. "What's the matter?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:10 pm

She sniffled and handed Ranpu the letter. "Give this to Drake and then take Coren and Kage Ryuu somewhere and get them some food.", she then walked out of the bathroom and then the room as she headed up to the roof where she sat and watched the birds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:22 pm

Ranpu nodded, not quite sure why she was gonna leave Lilligant alone, but she did. "Kage Ryuu, Coren. I'm gonna go pick up some food, most likely bacon. Wanna come?" the two of them gave Ranpu a stare that basically said 'Did you even have to ask?' as she tossed the letter to Drake. "Lilly wants you too read that by the way." and Drake tore it open rather quickly and read it as the others left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:29 pm

The letter read
Dear, Drake
I'm sorry that I am always getting hurt and such. I don't know wheather or not if you truly believe I can get stronger but I love you. I wish you could tell me the same. When you told me you liked me I really wish you had said I love you instead. I felt as if I was only given half of what you want to give and I feel hurt by that. I'll be waiting somewhere for you but you'll have to find me on your own. But if you don't before sunset I'll probably be flying off again.

Forever your's
Lilligant

She hoped he would read it. She felt so depressed and sad now. She wish she could have said that to him in person but when you have a nightmare, social anxiety, and depression it was hard to admit anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:32 pm

Drake got up, folded the letter and put it in his pocket, and walked up to the roof. If she wasn't up there, he could at least go roof-jumping in search of her. He Shunpoed to the top of the stairs instantaneously and opened the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:37 pm

She was still up there and was watching the birds still. She wasn't paying attention as she was softly crying when she watched them. "I wish I could fly like a bird... Make life so much easier...", she sighed as she held her knees close to her chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:39 pm

"I've tried it, and trust me when I say that it scary as Hell. I think I actually screamed like a little girl the first time..." Draek said jokingly, hoping to lighten the mood a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:44 pm

She smiled softly when she heared his voice. "So you read my letter...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:47 pm

"I did. I'm kinda surprised I found you so easy though, you kinda made it sound as if it would be hard..." he sat down next to her, thinking of some way to segue this towards the other part of the letter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:49 pm

"Yeah I guess I did... But truly I hide in places no one can find me most the time..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   

Back to top Go down

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next