A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:12 am

Coren and Drake walked in just after she sat down. Coren was still in pain. As Coren walked into the bathroom, Drake sat down next to Lilligant and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:14 am

Lilligant kissed back and smiled happily before starting another kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:17 am

"Now that you two are finally back in the room, and there's a solid wall in between me and the nutcracker over there, we need to talk about the god damn serial killer. Something tells me you two aren't listening." Drake wasn't really, as he was focused on kissing Lilligant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:19 am

Lilligant also wasn't listening as she took off her t-shirt and only left her tank top on. Since you could see the cute little pick and lace bra under her white tank top.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:21 am

"I can hear you taking your shirt off Lilligant! I can hear it!" Drake ignored him as he wrapped his arms around Lilligant and kissed her deeply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:23 am

She moaned softly into Drake's mouth as she continued to kiss him happily and then she broke the kiss quickly to gesture for him to take his shirt off. Her eyes glazed over with a new feeling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:26 am

Drake seemed the smallest bit reluctant, and as he took it off, it was obvious why. He had a huge scar across his body, from his hip to his rib cage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:28 am

She pouted and then she kissed down his scar and happily kissed back up it and then kissed him deeply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:29 am

"God damn, if even the scar can't turn her off, something is wrong with that woman!" Drake kept kissing her as he re-wrapped his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:30 am

She smiled and kept on kissing him. Her body rubbed against his as she licked his lips timiedly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:33 am

Drake pulled her closer as Coren kept on yelling at the two of them. "My god, this is where I start to hate my super-senses. My god."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:35 am

Lilligant blushed darkly as she broke the kiss and sat up a bit looking at her tank top and then at Drake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:36 am

"Oh thank god. You two- Please tell me you stopped. I won't risk my nads to check on you two." Drake looked at the door and wondered what he cold do to get him to be quiet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:37 am

Lilligant whimpered and then she quickly got up and opened the door and threw Coren out into the hallway and shut the door. Then she got back on top of Drake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:39 am

"I can still hear you! Actually... No, I can't..." Drake sighed, hoping that meant they were safe from the terrors that were Coren's voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:43 am

Lilligant smiled faintly at him. Almost as if her eyes were asking if they could continue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:48 am

"Guys." Coren's voice was much more serious all of a sudden. "I swear to Zues, I'm not jokingly when I say that something's about to happen." Drake sighed as he said "Just one sec Lilly." he turned to the door and called out "What is it?" Coren was silent for a second, but then he said "I have a hunch. I think it's Charon. I think he took another shot. Charon may have healed Lilly, but seriously, he's no good. Whether you remember what he did to you or not, something's gonna happen soon. I'm leaving to check it out. You two can stay here, do what you want. But Drake, if Charon comes, call." the sound of Coren running filed the room as it slowly faded out. Drake then sighed as he said "Great..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:51 am

Lilligant looked away sadly. "I'll go put my shirt back on..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:53 am

"He can't cock-block on purpose, but he seems great at it otherwise..." Drake laid face down on the bed and and started to bump it with his face. "What do you think he meant by 'Whether you remember what he did to you'? That sounds awfully cryptic, and incredibly unlike Coren..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:55 am

"I wouldn't know... I just teamed up with you...", she grabed her shirt which was under Drake. She sighed sadly and then she laid down and ignored the shirt as she kissed his cheek. "Drake.....", she pouted and whined.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:56 am

He turned to her, a weak smile on his face. "Yeah?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:57 am

She kissed him deeply and pinned him down to the bed. Her lips taking his as she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:59 am

He kissed her back, but not as enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:02 am

She broke the kiss and noticed it immediately. She sniffled and then she laid down on top of him without a word except small sniffles did escape her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:04 am

"Sorry..." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   

Back to top Go down

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next