Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
lilligant

lilligant

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:34 am

"Of course...", she smirked and then took off her bracelet. "Lily Katana!", she yelled as her bracelet formed into her pink katana before running up and slicing it's other arm off before aiming her sword down and slashing it into four sections before it disintigrated. "Drake... Come here...", she said as she made her bracelet go back to normal.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:36 am

Drake's sword dissolved as it reappeared in it's sheath as he smiled and walked to Lilligant.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:38 am

Lilligant pulled him into a deep and passonate kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:40 am

(Yeah, I have to go have dinner. Bye.)

Coren stood there and watched as they kissed. As they finished, Coren said jokingly "How come I get screamed at, and he get's kissed?"

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:42 am

(Ok... bye)
She giggled and then she kissed Drake's cheek. "Because... I want to kiss the most amazing person who I love and care about so much that I just can't help but kiss him so much... Although it'd help if he kissed me more too since I influence all the kisses...", she pouted sadly.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:31 am

He smiled as he kissed her on the cheek as well. "You pout way to well. And you're just too cute while doing it," he said.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:35 am

She continued pouting. "Why does my cheek get more love than my forehead, lips, neck, chest, stomach, private area, and legs?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:38 am

Coren burst out laughing as Drake's face got flushed. "That was funny..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:39 am

Lilligant sniffled and pouted more. "Shut up Coren!", she turned away and started to softly cry.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:42 am

"Whoa. I was kiddin'." Coren resisted the urge to call her somewhat bi-polar, as that probably wouldn't end well...
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:44 am

She sniffled and then she looked at Coren with a puppy face which made her look cutier than any puppy, kitten, baby, etc... in the world. She then looked at Drake with the same expression.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:46 am

"Wow. You know, that face is almost cute enough to make me feel guilty at laughing at you..." Drake almost laughed at him, but stifled it to say "I think I can rest my case. You are now officially the cutest thing I've seen." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:48 am

Lilligant blushed but the pout remained. "Yet no kisses for the sad lil' girl over here in her emo corner...."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:51 am

Coren chuckled as Drake kissed her. Coren then sat down as he said "On the risk of you pouting at me again, I do have to point out Charon, murdering psychopath, Xenax's creator, you know, that genocidal maniac? Yeah, he was here a couple minutes ago. Now then, I think my job here is done. I think you have been sufficiently cock-blocked for the night." he said as he cracked his knuckles. "You strive to ruin the moods, don't you?" Coren nodded with a wicked grin.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:53 am

Lilligant was still pouting and pulled Drake right back into another kiss. Her arms wrapped around his neck and her lips pressed against his firmly.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:55 am

"Damn, I guess my methods weren't quiet powerful enough..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:57 am

Lilligant ended up accidently tackling Drake to the ground as she continued to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:58 am

"Okay, so this is slowly getting... You know what, couldn't you two do this in the hotel? I mean, really now."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:59 am

"And ruin this? No....", after she said this she went right back to kissing Drake.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:01 am

"Oh look, a ravenous squirrel... Good luck with that!" he said overly happy.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:03 am

"Liar.... Now shut up... God you are annoying me when I am trying to kiss my boyfriend!", she glared and then went right back to kissing Drake. "Drake... I am sorry if I'm kissing you too much... But I can't help it..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:06 am

"Seriously, you have a hotel room for god's sakes... Hmm... I wonder what would happen if a random hobo wandered by... God that would be funny..." Ignoring him, Drake kissed Lilligant back. "I think that he's just a little bit right. We do have a free room. With comfy beds..."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:08 am

Lilligant sighed. "True......", she looked away with a pout and a dark blush as she got off of Drake and then before fully walking past Coren, she, kicked him in his bits and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:10 am

Coren grunted and fell over. "Same spot, same spot...." Drake laughed and hoped she didn't kick to hard.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:11 am

Once she got to the hotel room she laid down and sighed sadly. Waiting for Drake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?
Page 19 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next