Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
lilligant

lilligant

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:59 am

Lilligant nodded and got off of him, grabed her bag, and then led them to the hotel. Once she was in the room she collasped on the bed. "Soooo soft~!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:03 am

"Drake, catch." Ranpu tossed a cell phone at Drake as she continued "He wanted you to text him. The note said that he was worried about something." Drake nodded and started to hit the buttons on the phone. Drake and Ranpu seemed abnormally serious as he did this.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:12 am

Lilligant had fallen asleep and was now having a nightmare. She cried and clenched her fists.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Drake sat down next to her as he held her hand and put away the phone. "Alright, I'll go get some food. I'm hungry, and so are you." Drake nodded and laid down next to Lilligant.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:40 pm

Lilligant calmed down when he touched her hand. She then subconciously snuggled against him in her sleep. Lilligant nuzzled his neck and smiled softly as her sleep continued.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:35 pm

Drake smiled and fell asleep in a matter of seconds.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Lilligant woke up a few hours later and yawned. "Drake... I'm hungry...."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Drake yawned as he woke up and said "Ranpu should be back with some food momen-" "I already am back. I got lost, so in the end, I just came back and ordered some pizza." Drake chuckled a little as he said "Lazy..." and yawned again. "Yeah, look who's talking."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:35 pm

Lilligant smiled and nuzzled back against Drake. "Can I stay here and be feed pizza?"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:39 pm

Ranp chuckled as she said "Not to rat you out Drake, but isn't a little odd you were thinking the same thing?" Drake smiled as he said "Depends..." Ranpu chuckled as she said "Either way, the pizza will be here in a matter of minutes."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:49 pm

Lilligant smiled as she licked her lips. Although she ended up licking Drake's cheek too. "Oh sorry!"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:51 pm

Ranpu laughed pretty hard as someone knocked on the door. Ranpu jumped up and yelled out "Pizza!"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:52 pm

Lilligant smiled and blushed. "I'm still sorry I licked you..."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:53 pm

Ranpu opened the door and started to pay for the pizza as Drake said, smiling "Eh, no problem. Not the worst stuff I've had on my face."
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:25 pm

Llligant smirked as she grabed a piece of pizza and took some of the sause on her finger and put it on his lips.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:40 pm

Ranpu then jokingly said "Noez! Not duh pizza!" Drake just glared at her and she had to resist the urge to laugh at him, with pizza sauce still on his lips. She didn't resist hard enough, as she broke out laughing.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:44 pm

Lilligant giggled and kissed Drake. Licking the sauce off.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:03 pm

Drake smiled and kissed her back.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:09 pm

She smiled and then she kept kissing him happily.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:12 pm

"You know, the pizza's gonna gt cold. And then it might not taste as good..." Drake pulled away from Lilligant to say "She does have a point." he then kissed her on the cheek as he nabbed a piece of pizza and laid back on the bed, smiling widely.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:35 pm

Lilligant took a bite out of his piece and smirked. Then she started eating her piece.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:50 pm

Drake ate as Ranpu said "I'ma watch some TV." she grabbed the remote from behind her and turned the TV on. "In other news, it would seem that 'Draconis' is at it again, with a more recent murder. As was mentioned earlier, Draconis's methods for murder seem to be linked only by one thing. He would leave a note on the person's body. As of yet, we have been unable t figure out what was written on the note for this murder, but it is quite obvious that it is incredibly important to the case, shown by the sheer amount of police and private investigators. This is-" "Boring? I know." before Ranpu could change the channel, Drake raised his hand and said "Hold on. This case interests me." Ranpu sighed and said "It's just another serial killer. Can't we just watch cartoons or something?" "It seems something has changed inside." Ranpu turned to the screen quickly as the sound of an ambulance was heard. A bloodied police officer was then dragged out, shortly followed by a man flying off of the roof. Drake swore as the narrator continued What's this? It would seem that Draconis has yet to leave the scene of the crime! And... Is he gonna jump!?! a man in a black cloak was now standing on the ledge, his arms outstretched. A loud raspy voice resounded across the area "I am waiting for him, he who shares my name, my heritage. I am looking for you cousin. I hope that you remember me... Drake." Drake got up and swore as the man jumped. The cameraman kept the camera on him as the narrator turned away, unable to watch as pitch black wings shot from his back. He shot away at an unbelievable speed, leaving everyone stunned by this turn of events. "That cold hearted son of a..." Ranpu turned off the TV as Drake went quiet. "So... It's begun?" Drake was shaking as he said "Lilligant. Hate to cut all this short, but this... He's still alive. And I know what's keeping him that way." Ranpu sighed as Kage Ryuu materialized. "I saw it all. So... Now what?" "Lilligant, let me ask you something. Do you remember when I told you about Xenax?"
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:59 pm

Lilligant nodded as she looked between all three of them. She was scared and shocked.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:09 pm

"Xenax was behind the more..." Drake looked at Ranpu for some word as she shrugged and he continued "I'll go with 'colorful'. He's responsible for the more colorful things that Ranpu didn't think it would okay to talk about. You know, bloody murder, guts strewn about, that kinda thing, even if that is kinda an understatement. He was the one who killed Ranpu, out the darkness in me that killed Blitzkrieg, and killed one of my very few living relatives. He was my cousin, Jake. He always had loved dragons, and his death is what inspired me to change my name. It cut me off from everything I had left, albeit there wasn't much there at the time. As a kid, he would always joke about being the big bad dragon, and I was always the one who saved the day. When playing around, he called himself 'Draconis', and left little notes strewn about the house as hints to a mystery. Like the Draconis from the television. During those times, he would steal our dad's black cloak. It looks exactly like the one that Draconis was wearing today, and there's no way in Hell that this is coincidence, or that Xenax isn't directly involved. Whatever's happening has a direct link to Xenax." Drake raised his hand, to which she threw the bag from the plane. Drake caught it and pulled out a few things. "I wanted to know, if you would like to go somewhere else while I handle this, or if you'd like to stay with me." he pulled out a pair of finger-less gloves and pulled them on as he strapped a couple things to his wrist. "Staying here without someone to watch you, so close to Draconis, would be completely stupid." he pulled back his wrist as a secret blade flew out and nearly hit the TV. He also pulled out a necklace identical to one he had on.
Back to top Go down
lilligant

lilligant

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:14 pm

"I... I want to help...", she looked down and sniffled. "But... I'm to weak.... To help...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?   Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me? - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eygpt? The Great Pyrimds? Ghosts and Hollows? Why me?
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next