Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My edited powers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arthas3

Arthas3

My edited powers Empty
PostSubject: My edited powers   My edited powers EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 4:40 pm

I am a Vizard, and these are just some of my powers:
Sword Name: Gasper

Sword Spirit: Looks like a fog or mist, some times takes the shape of a ghost that looks like Shinji Hirako

Sealed Sword: Looks like a normal sword, except it is extremely white with a purple skeleton engraved in the hilt.

Shikai Appearance: The sword turns into a very sharp bone, with a black tip on the end. The shikai incantation is Shi-o-Shokan!

Shikai Abilities: Its controller (Ansgar "Magia" Emanuel") can slice the ground summoning hollows (hollow summoned depends on spiritual pressure used and experience using the technique.) These hollows fight for the user but if they are destroyed the user loses his power. Number of hollows and their strength depends on spiritual pressure used and on experience using the technique. The user must use a constant amount of spiritual pressure to keep the hollows.

Bankai Appearance: The user thrusts the sword into the ground, after witch the sword creates a skeletal box, surrounding all the enemies of the user and trapping them in a certain area with the user. The bankai incantation is: Full power! Bankai! Shi-no-Hako!

Bankai Abilities:While trapped in this "deathly arena," the user can summon an amount of hollows depending on his spiritual pressure. The hollows are at least the power level of a Grand Fisher, but can have their power increased. When these hollows are destroyed, the user loses spiritual energy equal to that hollows power. The user must use a constant amount of spiritual pressure to keep the hollows.

Stats: Strength 15
Endurance25
Spirit Control 15
Agility 15
Magic 30
Spirit Power 20
Last but not least, the hollow info!
Inner Hollow: looks like his whole body is white, he has big horns on his head. Looks like a devil with too mutch sunscreen on.
Mask Description: The mask looks like a dinosaur skull. It is on the users head and when using bankai, his body gets covered in an exoskeleton.
Mask Powers: Cero, Pesquisa, Enhanced speed and prowess.

Last edited by Arthas3 on Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:42 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed the stats)
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

My edited powers Empty
PostSubject: Incantation mistake   My edited powers EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 4:45 pm

I made a mistake with the incantations. The Shikai one is Shi-no-Shōkan. The bankai one is Full Power! Bankia! Shi-no-Hako
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

My edited powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: My edited powers   My edited powers EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:47 am

So far looks pretty good, but stats are wrong format.

You get 120 points to spread out over Strength, Endurance, Agility, Spirit Power, Spirit Control, and Magic(kido, cero, quincy abilities, and others of that nature). The average is about 20 per stat. Think of this as if your character was a normal human, and what his stats would be like. Don't worry, you will gain bonus points later, to account for training, and experience.
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
Arthas3

Arthas3

My edited powers Empty
PostSubject: a lil late   My edited powers EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:50 pm

this may be a lil late but FIXED! Yes!
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

My edited powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: My edited powers   My edited powers EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:54 am

Lucon1 wrote:
So far looks pretty good, but stats are wrong format.

You get 120 points to spread out over Strength, Endurance, Agility, Spirit Power, Spirit Control, and Magic(kido, cero, quincy abilities, and others of that nature). The average is about 20 per stat. Think of this as if your character was a normal human, and what his stats would be like. Don't worry, you will gain bonus points later, to account for training, and experience.

again.
Back to top Go down
Arthas3

Arthas3

My edited powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: My edited powers   My edited powers EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:43 am

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

My edited powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: My edited powers   My edited powers EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:35 pm

approved at 3-w
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My edited powers Empty
PostSubject: Re: My edited powers   My edited powers Empty

Back to top Go down

My edited powers
Page 1 of 1