Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Addition from Viz.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

Addition from Viz. Empty
PostSubject: Addition from Viz.   Addition from Viz. EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:56 am

Unless said otherwise by Lucon, this is a 4-a item.
Saying this, becuase it's true, this is -still, in my opionon- too strong for a 3-s, or below.

Vizard, Soul Reapers (Captain level.)

Name: Zeroshīrudo (VC/VV)

Description: Skin tight armor. When activated, it makes your skin dark enough to notice.

Effects: Blocks ceros from Gillan level Ceros to level 11 Espada Ceros. Level 10 through 5 Espada Ceros deal minumal damage. 4-0 Espada Ceros do half. Gran Rey and Black Ceros deal 2/3 damage, and reflect to the sides.
.NOTE: This is level wise only.

Useful Applications: Pretty self explantory....o.o

.NOTE: For soul reapers, it is Kido and Resitue based only. They can use both Neagation and Deflection, but since they do not have access to Hollow powers, the effect is halfed.

Area of effect: Hands.

Base: Kido, Herro based, Hollow, and Resitue based. (Two different kinds.)
(Question though, do Vizards have Herros? or no? Kinda confused, with their hollows and all.)

VC: A upside down 'V' and a sideways 'C' overlap each other in the center of the chest.
This is Neagation, and is Hollow, and Resitue based.

VV: A 'V' and a upside 'V' overlapping each other on the back of each hand.
This is Deflection, and is Kido based.

Target: Deflection, Neagation.

Example (VC): The Gillian prepares to fire, as Viz, wouded gravely, hurries to think about how this might work. He knows that if it fails, the cero would kill him. He waits for the cero to come. He whispers softly, not having the strengh to call out loud, as the hollow fires its cero, "Zeroshīrudo C...." The next few seconds slow down for him, streching out time. The cero hits his his hand, which he throws up just in time, dead on, flowing out around him in a small oval shape. He grins weakly, as he sees that it's working, watching it fade before his eyes. Gathering his last remaining strength, he slams on his mask, picking up his sword afterwords, using the smoke from the impact of the cero to mask his movements. He focus the remaining energy he has left in him, borrowing some of his hollow's emense power, and just as the smoke clears, he slashes up and to the left, sending a massive wave of black and purple energy towards the hollow. The Gillian , not expecting this, is too slow to dodge, and becomes sliced in half, it's two halfs fading. Slowly, he stands, though just barly. Upon his hand, a upside down 'V' and a sideways 'C' overlap each other, and fade away slowly. His hand is unhurt, and shows no damage, or even that of a slight burn.

Example (VV): The cero comes at Viz, but he smirks, and holds up a hand. He says softly, "Zeroshīrudo, V." A 'V' and a upside down 'V' appears on the back of his hands, and he points his palm at the oncoming cero. He allows it to hit his hand, and the cero deflects to either side, and around him. He then turns his hand slightly to the left, and the cero fires off in that direction intil it ends. His hand smokes, but tat's from the encounter of the cero. His hand has no damage, or signs of burns

Last edited by Viz on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:21 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kuroda

Kuroda

Addition from Viz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addition from Viz.   Addition from Viz. EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:30 pm

Personally I like it, but honestly it sounds too powerful and it honestly wouldn't match your level as a 3-s. But thats my opinion. Its up t lucon and the others.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Addition from Viz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addition from Viz.   Addition from Viz. EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:45 pm

I like it to, but how would you use it? How would you balance the use out. Is it a kido based skill, targeted at negating cero? or do you use your "hollow" powers to negate it? and how does it work, so we can better judge it, and use it for our selves. Also question. Is it the entire body, or a small "shield" cause a full body covering doesn't seem right to me.
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
Viz

Viz

Location : Between the beats of your dying heart, laughing my dark, evil laughter of insanity

Addition from Viz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addition from Viz.   Addition from Viz. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:28 am

Sorry, I was in a rush to hurry and post it. x.x
Came up with it off the top of my head, then last night I took some notes of it and edited them.
So, editing it now.
Back to top Go down
Lucon1
Admin
Lucon1

Addition from Viz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addition from Viz.   Addition from Viz. EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:08 am

I see now. okay that workd. It's cool.

As for heirro, I would say no. Hollows have to have some unique powers Razz, But heirro is more like skin, so unless the shinigami was born with it, then they wouldn't get it when putting on their mask, or undergoing transformation. For the purpose of "fluff"(meaning not necessary) it could be that it's like Hanki(using kido of an equal level to nullify the first) except with a small cero orb.

BUt I'ts approved if you don't have any more additions.
Back to top Go down
https://endofsouls.rpg-board.net
Viz

Viz

Addition from Viz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addition from Viz.   Addition from Viz. EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:21 am

Took out the Herro stuff.
Can't think of anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Addition from Viz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addition from Viz.   Addition from Viz. Empty

Back to top Go down

Addition from Viz.
Page 1 of 1