A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wanderin' the desert

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:44 pm

Drake unsheathed his sword and focused his spiritual energy into a bright blue fluorescent light as he said "I can, I just hope you don't prove to be a nuisance." Drake felt himself regaining the same composure as when he first arrived. He smiled inwardly as he said "Now, where do we go now? I'm sure that Alexx must have had some allies here that we don't know about, so I say we search for them, and avoid anything else if possible. Did she tell you anything while I was meditating?"

OOC: Roy can feel that Drake's spiritual pressure returned to a more cold, and calculated state, rather than the giddy and hyper energy that Drake had been exerting.

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mis-type)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:50 pm

"Becoming a nuisance to each other is what we shopuld really avoid, this is the utmost worst time for us to become bitter and against each other. What we need to use is teamwork." Roy felt the influx in Jon's reiatsu "You never told me what your soul reaper rank was, and no Alexx never told me about any other contacts of hers other than szayel and Ren.... And i also have a good feeling that its our little friend Ren who abducted Alexx" Roy had a kind of melancholic tone going into his voice now

The impossible can be possible
Im a part time doer and a full time friend.
I'm living life in the fast lane
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Saimiri_sciureus-1_Luc_Viatour.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:11 pm

Drake listened and then asked "And what makes you think that it was Ren? What if it was just Szayel finding out about the communicator, and he sent the emergency signal by brainwashing Ren into sending it, and then, instead of risking the chance... Never mind. Look at these scratch marks. Do they look like talon marks to you? It might just be paranoia, but if Ren did have talons like Alexx said, which I thought she meant figuratively, then this could have been him taking her and leaving claw marks. You may just have been right."

OOC: Alexx, could you tell us if their talon marks and if Ren actually has talons, or if I'm is just going insane? Also, when you said the thing about the wierd voice in you head that said "Hjälp mig, Alexx....Döda mig, var vänlig..." did I translate it correctly? I think it says "Help me Alexx... Kill me, please..." I'm not that good in other languages, so could you tell me if I got it right? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:18 pm

"Friend your growing more into paranoia... Calm down.. Embrace your surroundings and get ready for the worst..." Roy examined the claw marks. "These are indeed claw marks... and only birds have talons so weve already deduced that Ren is either a bird or an experiment.."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:34 pm

Drake sighed and said "Or he's in his Resurrección state. If he's in that state, then we'll have to, as you said, expect the worst. What do you think? Resurrección or experiment? Which one it is doesn't really matter, cause they both mean trouble."

OOC: Resurrección is his released state. Sorry about such a short post. Can't think of much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:15 am

"Now thats the thing.. If this thing is an experiment than we should suspect that it would be easier to kill than an arranacar. Now if its an espada that can transform into its resurreccion, Then we can suspect that this thing possibly doesnt want to fight as it maybe be trying to tell us to stay away from alexx. Either ways we have to save alexx so let's go" Roy started walking and used his aura to light his way... Hopefully they would come to an opening.... Roy then stopped. "Before.. When alexx punched the wall.. it dented... The walls of hueco mundo are made of rock.... We could possibly be in laboratory as we speak. but thats a guess" Roy walked up to a wall and put his head up against it

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:34 am

OOC: My P.O.V. is my posts now, until you guys come find me, (even I don't know what part of Los Noches I'm in) Yes, that is the translation for the Swedish.

I was in a bright room, and my eyes returned to their normal color and pupil size. It looked odd, like it was upside down, but that was just me. I was dangling from the ceiling in something like a solitary confinement jacket, all I could do is wiggle around, and that made me incredibly dizzy. No furnishings were in the room, except for a chair and a small end table with a glass on it. Nothing was in the glass, and no doors or windows in sight.

Okay, i guess this is like a game of escape or I'll come and kill you. I thought. I tried to break free from the jacket, but it was no use. I tried to unleash my Ressurección, but the walls seemed to be lined with something that prevented reiatsu levels over a new weak arrancar's reiatsu. If that was true, why didn't I feel myself being surpressed? Must be because if you have natueral reiatsu over that, you can't go any higher. How was I to solve this first puzzle?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:49 pm

Drake thought about the powers of an Espada for a second and came up with nothing for Szayel. He decided to ask Roy "What do you know of Szayel? All I know is that he's the 8th Espada and a pink haired scientist." Drake thought he heard something somewhat akin to footsteps, but decided to ignore it.

OOC: Roy didn't hear it because the noise is actually in Drake's head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:40 am

Roy thought for a moment "Come to think of it we really shouldnt try to fight szayel. He has a regenerative factor which we both dont have and he also has the ability to plant spores on his test subjects that are actually highly undetectable... Its probably best if we get alexx and just jet. We kill szayel he will just come back...Not to mention he has fraccion"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:03 pm

"Yeah, but simply because we don't try to fight him doesn't mean we won't." Drake sighed and continued by saying "We will probably fight an Espada on our way to Alexx and out of this place. I just wanted to know if you knew anything of his powers in case we fought him by chance, or him finding us. Who knows, we may be in some maze leading to his laboratory right now! We know nothing of this place, so we can't rule out anything. Especially the powers of an Espada. And you said his fraccion. I'm sure that they wouldn't be too powerful. And spores? What do they do?" Drake felt like the giddiness was going to come up again if he didn't slow down. He took a deep breathe that just as he heard the footsteps again. He immediately turned to Roy and asked "Did you hear that? Footsteps echoing off of the ground..."

OOC: Like I said, Roy can't hear the footsteps because they're in Drake's head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:10 pm

"True, we maybe in a maze of his.. And his fraccion are modified or so i heard. The spores are actually a posion i also heard. I have alot of connections in and out of the spirit world and use them to the best of my ability. As for those footsteps i think you may be hearing things because so far the only things ive heard are me and you..." Roy looked at Jon intently "We may need back up so i dont really think going after alexx is the best idea... Maybe one of us should stay and one should leave...Just a thought... We would cover ground quicker with more than 2 people... But then again we would compromise our selves if we had a big group."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:10 am

Drake sighed and said "If one of us leaves for backup, then what would happen if someone attacked one of us? It would be easy enough to run away, but for how long would that last? I think splitting up would be a bad idea, even if it would cover more ground. I say we cloak our spiritual pressure as best as possible, and try to sneak around. Then if we get attacked, we have a higher chance of survival since we have more than one person." And as he finished saying this, he heard a weird screech that echoed across the room. He immediately turned around to see what it was, but saw nothing. He sighed again and said "And there it was again."

OOC: Roy did hear the screech, but only barely. The screech seemed really quiet to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:44 am

"Damn it, I'm more than sure were being watched or followed.. Now we really need to get ready for a fight." Roy pulled out his cross and it turned into a shortbow with power equal to a quincy longbow and it was onyx with a black trim and twin shuriken at the bottom... "So, Whats your idea of what we should do?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:10 pm

Drake heard the screech again, but Roy didn't, and Drake fell over and vomited. He got back up after a few seconds and said "You should run before it gets here. Never mind. He's here." Drake unsheathed his sword and yelled out "Show yourself! Flekoon!" The screech happened once more, but this time, Roy heard it completely, as if someone has screamed in his ear. A man walked out into their line of sight and said "You recognized it? To think you would remember i all this time! I'm so FLATTERED!" and as he spoke, his spoke louder until he was screaming. He then screamed "Now give it back! Give it back to him and the Keeper Of The Dead may spare you!" Drake sighed and said "Don't even try. We both know that Kage Ryuu is my rightful Zanpakuto." Flekoon screamed out once more so loud that the entire castle could probably hear "IT IS THE KEEPERS! THE BLADE BORN OF SHADOWS WAS NEVER MEANT FOR A HUMAN LIKE YOU! NOW RETURN WHAT YOU CALL 'KAGE RYUU' BEFORE I KILL YOU STEAL IT FROM YOU DEAD BODY!" Drake then said to Roy "How much you wanna bet our covers blown?" Flekoon lowered his voice and said "Fine. You shall die then. But not now. Flekoon will kill you when your guard is down. Yes..." Flekoon seemed to disappear. Drake turned back to Roy and said "You want an explanation, or do we run? Or maybe both?"

OOC: Alexx could hear everything in all caps. The screaming probably alerted everybody to Drake and Roy's presences. Also, Flekoon seemed to be letting off such a demonic spiritual energy, that Roy felt like he was going to pass out because of it. The only reason it hit so hard, is because he didn't see it coming, and because of it seemed to radiate death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:17 pm

Roy immediately hit the ground from the pressure and the particles he was manipulating immediately went back to their original places as Roy's ears were ringing "Ahhhhhhhh, I'm only human" Roy slowly got up as the mystifying being vanished "Of coure were compromised.. And i bet theres more hollow in this place then any of us can dream of handling.. We dont need to leave we just need to conceal ourselves better in the darkness and keep our spiritual pressure to an utmost minimum... Use moderation! Do not allow anything to take control of you.. and everytime you feel ravid just tell me and il give you a little shock to keep you in good shape.. We need to get alexx and jet" roy was now in a weird position he didnt know exactly what to do

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:35 am

Drake nodded and said "Alright." Drake pulled out a weird needle and muttered "I hate this part." He held his breath and gave himself a shot. Drake's spiritual pressure seemed to completely dissolve as Drake fell over. Drake spat out a weird liquid and said "Effective, but disgusting. You hide your spiritual pressure and we'll start searching for Alexx. The sooner we find her, the better. And also, did Alexx have any contacts, friends, or even friendly acquaintances in this place other than Ren? I just think that you can't work in a place like this without befriending some people. Anyone that could be helpful? Like in the Privaron Espada or something? We really need help if we want to get Alexx and escape." Drake seemed to be panting while saying this, as if he was incredibly tired out by something...

OOC: Roy can't feel anything from Drake at the moment, besides the fact that he seems as if he's gonna fall over if he doesn't calm down... Also, just thinking that it would be a good idea to tell Drake about how Alexx knows Ulquiorra.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:03 am

OOC: Alexx knows Ulquiorra because she was his fraccion at an earlier time, but Aizen switched her to Szayel.

I heard a screaming that took me by surprise, saying something about a blade born of shadows and human and Kage Ryuu, then dead body. I guess someone else heard it too, because someone with red hair walked in a few minutes later with a mask on, something cheesy from the world of the living.

"Come with me. Now." he said. I recongnized the voice but as of now, I couldn't place who it belonded to. My head was dizzy from hanging upside down for a while, and when he cut me down, I couldn't stand because of disorientation from being so used to being upside down. My captor grabbed me by the arm and helped me stand. He touched a part of the wall, and it opened like my cavern in the sands. I didn't show anyone that trick except for Ren...but he doesn't have red hair and he was never this tall before. Maybe he found someone to trust for our cause? Whatever the case, I couldn't do anything to stop this guy if he tried to kill me. We quickly walked into the hall, and it took me a few more seconds than usual to use my purple eyes to see better. I think we passed by a few actual doorways, but that was when my eyes were still adjusting. We took a sharp turn, and into an actual room.

Simple furnishings were in it: bed, table, chair, couch, high window, and dresser. My captor almost threw me into the room, then he closed the door and locked it. I immediately jumped up to the window, and tried to squeeze through, but it wouldn't fit my head (i went arms first so i could push myself out). Well, it could fit, but I'd have to live with a really long head from now on. With nothing else to do, I checked out everything, and found a buzzer on the wall to call someone if I needed it.

"How nice." i said sarcastically. With nothing else to do, I lay on the bed and thought about random things to make for when I got home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:20 am

OOC: This post is gonna be in Flekoon's POV

After I disappeared, I went to report to my master, The Keeper Of The Dead. I walked towards his room and then knocked. My master then called me in. I walked in and he said in a deep voice "Tell the scientist that I want the boy if he can get them." I proceeded to ask "Which boy? The Quincy? Or the traitor?" My master whipped aroud and held me by the neck and said "That man was never part of of us to begin with! To say such a thing..." He squeezed my neck and I yelled out "I understand!" I was dropped on the floor and instantly got up and said "I will tell him." Just before I left, my master said "I meant the boy with Kage Ryuu. Now leave, before I punish you for the insolence you displayed." I took off running and then muttered to myself "Now where is the Espada's room?" and I took a turn and walked into a room with a female Arrancar in it. Flekoon seemed confused at where he was, so he said "Where is Master Szayel's quarters, Fraccion?" with a tinge of annoyance.

OOC: It seems that Szayel is taking orders (or possibly advice) from a man known as The Keeper Of The Dead.
Also, as Flekoon walks into Alexx's sight, she can feel a demonic aura coming off of him, it's not a focused aura since he was caught off guard, but the aura still feels demonic and even a little dead.
P.S: Flekoon is an event character along with The Keeper Of The Dead, but do I need to post them somewhere? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:53 am

OOC: I dont know if Event chars are wanted right now because the site is moving rather slow .-. but Lucon never really posted a place for event chars so you may need to PM him about it

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:26 am

I was lounging on the couch with a book i wa writing in my hand when a sort of demonic aura came near. I looked up, and saw an odd man walk into 'my' room. he said something.

"Where is Master Szayel's quarter's, Fraccion?"

I looked at him furiously and stood up. I walked quickly up to him, and took him by surprise when i grabbed him by the neck and threw him across the room. "I am no Fraccion! I am an exile, and I like it that way." I shouted at him. I pointed towards the door. "Now leave. I know nothing of the scientist's whereabouts." I sat back down on the couch, and got back into my writing zone. Whatever he did next, I didn't notice, but eventually he left the room, leaving me unharmed even though he probably wanted to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:07 pm

OOC: Thanks Roy.

Flekoon's POV:

I left the room surprised at the woman. I muttered to myself "Exiles? Surprising... I wonder..." and walked away from the room, planning on coming back and seeing who this exile woman was and to see if she would join me... I finally made it to Master Szayel's quarters and knocked on the door and stood there waiting for about two minutes before he opened the door. Szayel seemed angry until he saw it was me. He smiled and opened the door fully and gestured me in. I walked in and said "Master Szayel, I have a message from The Keeper Of The Dead." Szayel nodded and said "I knew there was a reason for you being here. And did you have to scream that loud? You might have scared our 'guest'." I cocked my head to the side and asked "Guest? Do you mean the exile?" Szayel turned away and waved his hand and said "No matter. Now tell me, what message do you bring?" I bowed my head and said "The Keeper Of The Dead wishes to inform you that he has a personal dispute with a Soul Reaper that is currently here in Las Noches. His spiritual pressure has completely vanished, but The Keeper Of The Dead knows he is still here... As long as Kage Ryuu is in his hands, then The Keeper Of The Dead won't let you kill him. My master needs that sword. He wishes to ask that if you find the boy, then you bring the boy to him. He has a Quincy ally, so he may be a nuisance, but my master has no need for him, so you may kill him." Szayel nodded and said "And if I do this, he keeps his end of the bargain?" I nodded and said "And now I must take my leave of you, Master Szayel." Szayel nodded and waved his hand as if to say "Shoo!" and I left running. After I left, I said to myself "Maybe she can help us... That exile seems to have a problem with master Szayel, so she could probably help us kill him..." I smirked and then said "I must ask my master about this." and I sped up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:56 pm

Roy turned to Jon "So got any ideas on our big rescue plan? I only have one friend in all of hueco mundo but he might no even be here right now" Roy was curious on their plan as to hueco mundo being a place of phenomenal size

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:26 am

Drake shrugged and said "I dunno. I say that we track Flekoon. He left only a little bit ago, and his spiritual pressure is rather easy to follow, so I'm pretty sure he would be pretty easy to track. You got any ideas that might not lead us into a trap? I really hope you do." Drake sheathed his sword and spat out the same gunk as a few seconds ago. He muttered something indecipherable and sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:57 pm

"That thing. It screams like a banshee. I really dont think tracking that thing is the best idea right now.."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:49 pm

"Yeah, but it's our only lead. What else can we do? Wander around this place like a pair of blind idiots?"
OOC: Soren seemed a little on edge after saying this, as if he heard something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   

Back to top Go down

Wanderin' the desert
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next