Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanderin' the desert

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

Wanderin' the desert - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Neo rose his sword in the air and with a quick slash he cut through the darkness. The reaosn why he was able to is because the electricty emitting from the sword and the particles already sharpening the blade allowed it to slice through the ice with ease. Neo expected the darkness to close up. If it did then his expectation were correct and he would need his full reiatsu to fight. The electricty seering from the blade would allow neo to pull of much faster cero kantos.. The electricy would also act as a conductor for actual nature made lightning which was atleast 5x more powerful than neo's
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:14 pm

The darkness closed the hole nearly instantaneously as it started to seep into the ice, turning it and any water below it pitch black. His sword's physical started to waver again as he finally noticed and said to himself "Damn, I'm using to much power... At this rate... I hate to say it, but I need back-up..." he summoned some tendrils around him in case you attacked as he said to Alexx "Alright raptor, I need your help. I think Drake's lost consciousness again." while saying this, he made sure not to drop his guard or his gaze from Neo as he said to him "Come and get me Neoroko." and the liquid launched upwards, forming a large dome around them as he did with the tendrils before.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:56 pm

As drake started to talk. Neo made a quick cero kanto. His wings than started to vibrate oncemore causing the disrupting effect against drake. He then sonidoed behind drake about 5 feet and used a light grenade. He then did another sondio. since his wings are vibrating and hes moving at the speed of sound it would cause anything with in 10 feet to get knocked back. as its a natural effect of breaking the sound barrier. This would cause drake to get knocked forward despite his tentacles. Neo's last sonido would have him end up above drake flying at the speed of sound with a ball of light in his hand.. "Light Rotation!"

In all there would be a cero flying forward than when it got close enough would explode if neo wanted to. A light grenade flying from behind and a light rotation from 13 feet above. If at least two of these combined moves hit drake would be dead. Alexx on the other hand.. Is still standing there
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:44 pm

"Damn you." Drake's body suddenly turned into the same liquid as the dome was made up of. The liquid then disappeared just in time to avoid getting hit as he appeared on the other side of the battle-field, clutching his side. "I can't... Keep this up. I need to end it..." he stop holding his side and said to Alexx "If you can distract him for thirty seconds to a minute, I think I can win. If I'm lucky..." he kept that last part to himself as the darkness enveloped his entire body, creating something akin to an egg around him. "And I'm not know for my luck..." he said as the egg sunk into the ground, but rather slowly.

OOC: Just a warning, in this state, he is completely oblivious to what's going on, but all of the liquid darkness will converge to protect him. Also, watch out behind you...
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:05 pm

Neo at half energy. Stopped all movement. He allowed his pesquisa some time to watch drake pressure and alexx's for a big move. He then started charging spiritual pressure. As he did this he kept his sword in a defensive position. The spiritual energy would be a bit harder to find in all the darkness. but it was atleast working in a different process. "Cant go on for much longer. I have near limitless spiritual energy but my body cant keep up anymore" Neo thought this in his head. Neo's sword sneering with electrical energy. One swipe could be paralyzing to drake. But affect alexx a little due to the fact that she didnt do anything..... still
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:59 pm

OOC: I'm thinking we should wait for Alexx now... It's been a while since she posted. Also, according to Neo's Pesquisa, Drake's spiritual pressure has almost completely disappeared, but the dark liquid seems to now be letting out an abnormally high amount.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:24 am

OOC: I've been avoiding every single attack, and have been waiting for easy prey. A.K.A., when i have pretty much all my reiatsu and Neo does not, thus making chances for me very high. Plus...no matter how nasty it feels, I've been using a technique that Szayel had shown me before.

"So that means you can't keep up with the wind." I said. Then sonido'd behind Neo, waiting for him to attack. When he did, I dodged and countered, knocking him back a few feet. I felt stronger a bit after I hit him. All because of that parasite technique Szayel taught me so long ago. "Give me something to think about, Okoreon."
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:53 pm

As neo got knocked back. He had many thoughts flying through his head. He could esily take down alexx by means of speed mixed with power. But he doesnt know how she fights so he would resort to high measures... Neo rose his hand next to and opened a garganta.. "My higher-ups call.. I bid you all ado..." Neo's Resurrecion completely diminished and a completely unscathed neo was left .. four wings were on the ground near him.. The garganta showed Hueco mundo. Neo stepped in and left them in the middle of the antarctic. A mysterious voice was left over... "The samples of your bodies will make a superb army, and even better servants... The hollows have an ungodly plan in action. And you two helped start it.."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:09 pm

The egg resurfaced at the disappearance of Neo's reiatsu as the it all disappeared. Drake fell over, barely conscious, as he asked "He ran away..? I didn't feel a fight..." Drake got up, using Kage Ryuu's sheath to support himself. "And that voice was just creepy... I wonder what he meant by an 'ungodly plan of action'. Whatever it is though, it's not good. That and staying here in the Antarctic. I'm also thinking it wouldn't be a good idea to go to Hueco Mundo right now... You got a plan?"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:12 pm

I resumed normal form. "Not an entirely good one, but it's a plan." I looked around, trying to find a good spot for a hideout. I saw a formation of something in the distance. "I think I see a cave that way. We'll get a bit warmer, then I'll tell you the plan."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:21 am

Drake started to walk over to the cave, using Kage Ryuu as a cane, much to his demise, as he said "I don't really care if it's good or not, I just want to get out of this place." he Shunpoed over to it.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:39 am

the cave was smoothly carved from the ice that had been there. I headed towards the back, and it got warmer the further I went. i stopped at a good warming-up temperature. "My plan is that we hide out in the Soul Society as souls that have just arrived. We'd have to keep our spiritual pressure down as low as we can push it, and then some to keep from pulverizing the other spirits and not causing suspicion from the other shinigami as well. We'd then enroll ourselves ino the academy, and become shinigami ourselves in the first few days or whatever the least amount of time there is to graduate. That might confuse the Espada and whoever your enemies are. I don't think Okoreon would think of that. What's your opinion. And this was just made off the top of my head just a minute ago. Litterally."

OOC: Even if this isn't really possible, i think we should make it for this thread so it goes along with the flow of things. If we dont then we'll just stick to being odd little spirits.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:08 am

"That is the stupidest plan I've ever heard. It's awesome in it's stupidity though. I could open a portal, but we would need to get normal clothes. I can't just walk in there wearing a Shihakusho. And the minimum graduation time as I have seen is around a year Alexx. And that's those who are incredibly gifted. Or me, as I've already gone through it. That would be way to long. I say that we shouldn't enroll, to which the fact that your reiatsu is so different from the normal reiatsu of a Shinigami adds. Anyone who has so much as seen an Arrancar would be able to tell what you are. You would need something to cloak your energy, and even if we did enroll, I don't think you could do Kido. You would be found out rather swiftly. And my skills would not seem at the level of an entrance exam student. Going to the Soul Society, that is an awesome idea. Enrolling on the other hand, maybe not so much. Hiding in of the lower-class areas seems to me a much better idea. If we were both Shinigami, then I would see no problem with the Academy, but the Captains are very perceptive and if any of them were to so much as walk by you, they would notice what you are. It would not end well for either of us. It's a good plan, but the only way we could possibly avoid being caught is if we went to some insane guy who knew how to build some sort of Gigai that would also extend to the Soul Society and not only cloak your reiatsu, but also give you weak student level Shinigami abilities. And the only person capable of that is an insane shopkeeper who's inventions are more likely to kill you or humiliate you then they are to work. And we can't even contact him. Do you have a plan about that? 'Cause it seems to me that it would be hard for you to pull off Kido, and, as I said, if you use to much of your reiatsu, it would be like sending off a flare that explodes into the words 'Arrancar alert'. Avoiding being found, easy. Enrolling in the Academy, and being lucky enough to not get caught, not so much. Though there is someone who might be able to help. I just need a fire, and a sunny day. Both of course, can be made. Though it would take way to much energy. I don't think I would stay conscious if I tried it right now... Not only that, he said the prototype wouldn't be finished for another couple of days... He better have it soon..." Drake fell over onto his knees and started coughing. "It's been way to long since I used that stage of Kagemusha..." he muttered between coughs. "If we're lucky, he'll have everything ready. He always seems to know when I need his inventions. Anyway, if you have nothing to add, which is is highly unlikely as I've been ranting for like three minutes now, I think some sleep is in order." Drake put down his sword, which dissolved as he sat down. "Anything, other than how to make a sunny day in the Antarctic?" he said with a grin.

OOC: O.O Wow, this is one long post... Anyway, Drake has links nearly everywhere (Though he has none in The Espada), and he might have something to help with your plan... Which is somewhat surprising, seeing as the problem is what it is.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:56 pm

OOC: haha i knew it wouldn't work for the academy thing, but i was on a writing rant so i had to put it in there.

"The shopkeeper Urahara? Actually, i do know a way to contact him. And I'll take watch in case Okoreon comes back or a minion of the queer."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:11 pm

"How? We're in Antarctica. I doubt this place has much reception. And why do you keep saying Okoreon?"
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:14 pm

As they continued to talk. A large unwavering darkness flew over head of course it would be hard to see since they were in a cave
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:47 pm

"I don't need reception, and Okoreon sounds better than Neoroko."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:45 pm

"You have a point. And I was making a joke. Anyway, how would you contact him?"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:21 pm

"Last time i was in the human world, Szayel sent me to get some rather 'interesting' test subjects. I fell into trouble though, as the Soul Society had overheard his orders from a long dead fraccion. They were waiting for me, and the only place that would hide me both from sight and sense was Urahara. Sure, I don't like the guy, but he had to test his new invention and that was the payment i had to give. We made a sort of...pact. Ever since then we've been connected very slightly, and if he needed me, he'd 'pull' me with his reiatsu and if i needed him, I'd 'pull' him. Luckily he's only needed me once and that was to decide which color he should paint the walls, but that's besides he point. I can pull him and he'll open an in realm portal and we'll slip through. Easy."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:55 pm

"Never heard of that kinda thing, but alright. Even if it's Urahara, it's better than freezing my everything off in the Antarctic."
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:53 am

"I thought so, and have already sent the call. It should be about five more minutes."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:48 am

"Alright. 5 minutes is good..." Drake laid down and as he thought to himself 'To pass out, or not to pass out-' You make that reference and I'll materialize the the everliving- Drake sighed and ignored whatever else he bombarded Drake with.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:50 am

The ground underneath them started to shake a bit. As a growl could be heard. Not a feral growl but more like a cute little growl.. From next to alexx came two baby polar bears.. barely able to stand up they stared at her in wonder.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:29 pm

I sat down, staring back at the cubs like how they were to me. I didn't move otherwise, and one was braave enough to approach me. He sniffed my hand and climbed into my lap, sniffed my face, then brushed it with it's head. The other soon followed. I made no moves in case the mother was near. I didnt wish to look like a threat.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:46 pm

Drake sat upwards slowly and kept quiet for the same reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanderin' the desert
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Hueco Mundo :: Desert Sands-
Jump to: