Bleach: End of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revision of Bleach role-playing games. Come create your own character, and join the fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanderin' the desert

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexx

Wanderin' the desert - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:55 pm

Just as Neo finished with Drake's attack, I gave Neo a taste of my talons, aiming for major arteries and the spinal cord to prevent movement.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:48 pm

Drake went flying backwards and got up again. He then said "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens. Soren Sokatsui!"
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:07 pm

As the talons came toward him he used his timing to move himself towards the side at the last moment so he could avoid all damage but since the talons were on her had he would strike down with his elbow to break Alexx's arm effectively. In turn he would jump back 10 feet. As drake made his incantations Neo would keep his eyes closely on Alexx. She was the real threat. Those talons would definately force him into his Ressureccion. "Your a dangerous one"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:07 pm

My arm hung down, useless from Neo's elbow. "Really now? And I thought you said you could take us on, even with a homefield advantage."
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

Location : God's bathroom. Cause no other toilet can handle something like this.

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:42 pm

The twin blue blasts were launched as Drake used Shunpo and swung his sword, which split in twine to strike from two angles as the Soren Sokatsui closed in, making it nearly impossible to dodge everything.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:37 pm

Neo then memorized both targets he then struck the ground with a cero. This would smash the ice and allow him to fall into the way. As he fell in he sonidoed under drake he launched a cero right from under him which would cause drake to sink into the water with him. The attack he made would be easily avoided because the ground is collapsable. And his hierro would protect him from the freezing cold water. Dodging this would be hard for drake due to the fact that you cannot see under the ice as it is thick.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:51 pm

Run idiot! Drake leaped out of the way, but his leg took a hit from the Cero. He fell to the ground and said "Damn... I need to. You leave me no choice Neoroko. Final release, Kagemusha. Feel fear as your soul burns away." his entire body changed as leathery black and red wings erupted from his back. His broadsword changed into a bloodied blade with a handle-guard that looked as if it belonged on the blade of the god of Hell. The blade was serrated and gave off the same aura as both Xenax and Flekoon had. It looked demonic and his body changed. His entire body was enveloped with black, spiked armor as his mouth split and his face resembled that of what could only be called a demon. He swung his now 12 foot long blade down as he floated. "Finally. Drake is no longer here. I'm back now. This time, he's not holding back like in that sparring match, Neoroko Koko." he then let out a horrible scream that echoed in the frozen wastelands as a chill went down everyone's spines...
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:29 pm

Neo rose only his head out of the water and he let out a playful little roar. "Two can play at that game" He still had alexx's position studied as he went back down he sonidoed towards alexx and let out a cero. This in turn would still be fast and sound travels through water at an insanely fast pace. The same sitituation would go down for alex.. If she got hit. Then his first initiative would be to capture her and kill drake
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:57 pm

I saw the cero and let Night decide what to do. She moved me faster than any other time to avoid the cero, and drew a thin but strong needle and inserted it into my bones in my broken arm. Now i could use it, but not to its full extent. Split. she told me.
I cant, remember?
She stayed quiet, but concentrated her power into a cero beam, imitating Neo from earlier but as him as the target.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:25 pm

"Baka. Focus on your real opponent." was all Kage Ryuu said as his broadsword was closing in on his back.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:23 am

As the cero came. Neo thought it was time for them to think they are 'winning' So he fire one of his ceros into her cero to lower it to half power as it would hit him. He wouldnt really be affected. But neo then swam a bit lower.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:57 am

"Night hit him. She hates him more than i do." Neo's head bobbed under the water and i lost sight of him. I put my ear to the ice below me, listening for any water movement below me.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:58 pm

Drake lifted his sword and looked for anything that might even look like Neo underwater. "Get out here and fight."
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:55 pm

"I can't hear anything. He's either a water breather or dead for being in that water for too long. 3 minutes can kill you." I raised my head because my ear was beining to freeze to the ice and switched to my other ear.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:05 pm

Neo then sonidoed straight up about 300 feet away from them all. The speed would obviously give him the benz. This in turn would make his fighting a bit drunk and out of place. "Owwwieeee"
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:16 pm

"OH S*** TOBI." Drake clipped a tendril of darkness to the hilt of his broadsword and threw it straight at Neo as he screamed in the same way as before.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:12 pm

I jerked up, avoiding the tendril that almost hit me and watched as it approached Neo. Go! Finish him! I shook my head, telling Night No, i want to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 7:35 am

As the tendril came towards him he lightly and a surely did a light and sloppy backflip over it avoiding it completely
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:11 am

"I wonder..." I stood up, and imitated Szayel. I activated Murasakime, seeing things brighter and clearer than before. I re-watched the move just made and saw something interesting. I didnt want to reveal it, not yet.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 1:44 pm

"You're getting sloppy. Rend!" he launched another tendril, this time though, he would use Shunpo to appear behind him and slash at him with his broadsword. Drake grinned at the thought of this ending, but wondered if it would actually work.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 1:59 pm

As he launched the tendril Neo simply ducked... This would cause his own tendril.. To well go right into him if he doesnt dodge it.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:07 pm

"Dodge." Is all I said to Drake. it was my warning to him of his own weapon coming at him.
Back to top Go down
CorenKeitaro

CorenKeitaro

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:34 pm

Drake wrapped the incoming tendril with several more tendrils and created a circle in the ground with hidden tendrils. He landed on the ground and had the tendrils shoot up at a speed in which you could not get past them, and formed an arena of darkness. It was completely pitch black. A demonic laugh rippled through the air as Drake said in a warped voice "Welcome to my arena. Fight or die in eternal darkness." and as he said this, the whoosh of a tendril flying was heard behind Neo as the laugh faded out. The only thing that could be seen, was two blood red eyes with slits for pupils that was now fading along with the laugh.
Back to top Go down
Lulu the sable

Lulu the sable

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:42 am

Neo closed his eyes as he rose his spiritual pressure so it was higher than drake's. He then bit his thumb and faced his hand down wards. "Gran Rey Cero!" As the gran rey cero blasted the bottom of the floor it should reveal the ice. his other hand was facing behind him as he let of his own cero to stop the tendril.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:37 am

As i saw what Neo was doing, I countered his Cero with a few of my own, clouding the ice below with smoke so thick even Neo couldnt tell if it was the ice by looking. As fo the tendril, I didnt even bother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanderin' the desert   Wanderin' the desert - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanderin' the desert
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Souls :: Hueco Mundo :: Desert Sands-
Jump to: